Apocalypse Lane: Episode 32: The Return of Big Pete

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

I always like the scores you choose =).
Fun episode, maybe not as good as some, but fun nonetheless.

The Rooster is talking a little different. He doesn't speak as incomprehensible and 'all-words-in-one-mouthful'. That's one part of why I liked him so much. The voice itself, and how he talks =P.

I bet that Zed gets killed and they use the line "Zed's dead baby, Zed's dead." from Pulp Fiction. Why else would they call him Zed?

MrCannon:
Isn't Hickey sort of a Pirate with the right drink in him

He's also James Bond with the right drink. And welcome to the Escapist!

Maybe it's Doctor Zed from Borderlands? %)
Series getting more sophisticated... Not sure I understand everything now. But, remember that Infadels song? I CAN'T GET ENOUGH!

I think the way you end most of these episodes is brilliant. Stinky's whole demeanor at the end and the "it was a happy scream." Im still chuckling.

"That movie is about as fun as a dick wart!"

Ha! :)

Also love the complaints about MouseAss. Great show guys. :D

Haha I liked this episode,
I am really starting to get into this series.

lmfao "it was a happy scream"

this show is hilarious great job

Brilliant!

I thought the first few episodes of this series was dull and boring, now its my favorite series. If they do a Dr ZED like character they should think about a Mad Moxie, plenty of laughs there.

Wizard of OZ plus Pink Floyd? That sound awesome! Except that I tried it before with the original ALice in Wonderland. Good times...
BTW, Stinky is SO gay for Big Pete.
Hey, when can I get me a AL t-shirt?

Ekonk:

MrCannon:

He's also James Bond with the right drink. And welcome to the Escapist!

Hickey can be just about any kind of personality based on any kind of drink he has. I'm sure if there's an episode with Hickey drinking a Mojito he'll end up as that one guy from Miami Vice. If he drinks some frou frou drink he'll probably be Liberachi. The list can most certainly go on.

OT: Seeing Big Pete with a busted neck is disturbing. I can't wait to see who this Zed guy is.

Dark Side of the Rainbow reference? You sir, you win.

Best show on Escapists

Road trip? Why can I see that becoming a major hassle and obscure turn of events? If so GREAT!

I laughed so hard at the wizard of oz and pink floyd joke.

if you watch the wizard of oz and a specific album by pink floyd, they match up PERFECTLY. it's a little strange

yay big pete's back! And somehow, stinky has become my favorite character. Random adventurous hijinks await!

God I love this show, it keeps getting better and better.

My most looked forward to video of the week from the escapist, keep up the good work guys!

I'm sure this will be a quick and uneventful road trip that should get finished up in one episode and have Cuddles and Steve back in time for dinner...

MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Great episode as per usual.

I simply looveh this series, for real! there is something really really good and warm about AL, cant really pinpoint what.. perhaps the characters an their voices^^ brilliant, all of it! good fun!

When Stinky saw Big Pete, it was priceless. Great Episode!

Good. But I have to wonder, are you guys going to just forget about the whole selling the home when there gone agenda of gladis...or what?

The ending was great. Keep it up you guys, This show has been getting very good!

That skeleton on the wall is some kind of foreshadowing isn't it?

hmmm i wonder what that skeleton was. something that has to do with the vault?

and we finally get the plot for season 2 :P.

I'm impressed that even with all the new shows kicking off your still able to write the funniest shit on the internet, and i still say you the best writer to ever be on the escapist, interesting story, great characters and enough twists to keep you guessing.

I'll go see your other shows now, not that interested in game dogs but the other one looks interesting.

Hah! Awesome XDD

*wonders what Gladys is going to do while the guys are gone >.>... on second though, I don't wanna know @_@*

Samcanuck:
Good. But I have to wonder, are you guys going to just forget about the whole selling the home when there gone agenda of gladis...or what?

According to the bylaws of the Homeowners Association, if you are gone for more than 10 days you are assumed dead and Gladice inherits the right to sell your house.

So as long as the trip is quick they should be fine. :)

MrCannon:

I imagine sake would turn him into a ninja, so there is possibility for both.

OT: Yes, Stinky, it was a very happy scream.

epic

they should try playing charades.

"It was a happy scream" that line just made my day. Please keep up the good work.

I made a happy scream when I finished watching this Episode.

Jon, your work is an inspiration, it shows that you don't need super fancy graphics & audio to make a fun and interesting animation. The sheer fact you can put these out one week after another amazes me.

Holy crap,Dr.Zed? Does that mean Borderlands references in the next episode? That would be so awesome.

Zed eh? The first thing that popped in my head was Zed from Pulp Fiction. That's what I'm hoping for since I have yet to play Borderlands and won't get any Dr. Zed references.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here