Rebecca Mayes Muses: Plants vs Zombies

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Plants vs Zombies

It seems casual games have an ulterior purpose.

Watch Video

Hahaha. That was brilliant! You left me in stitches. How can you not burst out in laughter at 0:12? Seriously.

Catchy song, witty dancing moves, and an original take on the tower defense game. This is one of my new favourites, excellent work!

By the way: the dancing remembered me of Michael Jackson's Thriller in a positive way, which is a huge compliment.

This is one of the best songs so far!
I love the flower outfit.

I didn't really like this song. Just didn't do anything for me.

The rest are great but I just don't like this one.

Shorter than normal, and I wasn't to keen on this one, still not too bad, infact, in the great scheme of things, I would say good.. Keep going, we all miss the mark sometimes, and with the high quality of your other videos, keep up the good work.

Why is it Zombies always feel the compulsion to dance? Regardless, I enjoyed it.

Wow well that song made totally no sense at all.

That was ... weird. But funny and a catchy song.

Neat message. I eagerly await the day when "casual gamers" and "veteran gamers" will both be satisfied by one game.

This one was...different. Not that they should all be the same--I still liked it--but it took a while to get used to it.
Great job nonetheless; and the dancing was great, too.

Awesome work.

Also i love the english counrtyside bit at the begining

Short, sweet and very catchy. I love it.

top notch as always. want to play plants vs zombies now!

You stay on scenes too long, the dancing is laughable and the music sounds messy.

A step back from Guitar Hero.

But I suppose this has to face the challenge of competing with this.

I don't know what all these people are talking about. This is my favorite song yet, but that might have something to do with the twin facts that I love electronic music and adore Imogen Heap, and this had hints of both.

Another sweet video.

The only problem I had was that I could barely hear you sing.

Other than that, great job.

Nice... as a big fan of electronic music you just made a wish come true.

Really appreciated this one...

Props for stylehopping!

I have enjoyed the others quite a bit more than this one.

Jaranja:
I didn't really like this song. Just didn't do anything for me.

The rest are great but I just don't like this one.

sethzard:
Shorter than normal, and I wasn't to keen on this one, still not too bad. Keep going, we all miss the mark sometimes, and with the high quality of your other videos, keep up the good work.

Sorry I only quoted you because you both had Lelouch as your avatar one after the other and I think that's rather awesome. All Hail Britannia

OT; this was a great song; find my self dancing along

Interesting to see a stretch into more of a techno/dance number. I like it. (Not that there's anything wrong with the previous work.)

LOVE IT!

Poomanchu745:

What about it didn't make sense?

VioletZer0:
But I suppose this has to face the challenge of competing with this.

I know it's all a matter of opinion, but you're kidding right? That's trite and cliche. Rebecca's was fresh and interesting. Both are fun, but for very different reason's and I certainly know which I prefer after one listen.

I thought this was brilliant. Definitely one of my favourites.

Brilliant as always Rebecca!

I loved the dancing and the tune.

She still had some of the Batman AA review makeup :)

o.o
Twisted my mind, really. Was different.
I liked the sheeps on the end.

Nice zombie dance moves!

I'm sorry but I just can't stand these Mayes Muses. I don't know what it is, but I'll keep watching and maybe one day I'll enjoy one of them.

RaiZ-R:

Poomanchu745:

The whole love thing going on between the zombie and plant. Ummm that made no sense. The only lyric that made any sense was the eating brains. Maybe i just need to do more LSD in order to understand this.

Poomanchu745:

RaiZ-R:

Poomanchu745:

The whole love thing going on between the zombie and plant. Ummm that made no sense. The only lyric that made any sense was the eating brains. Maybe i just need to do more LSD in order to understand this.

It's more of a parody on the game's set-up. If you haven't heard of Plants vs Zombies, it's a tower defense game where different plants have to defend themselves against the zombies who want to eat them.

Rebecca gave it an opposite twist by making the zombies confess their love to the plants and vice versa. It's similar to her Resident Evil 5 review, in that way.

As always the video and the song were extremely well done - it probably isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I think you captured the fun of the game. Well done.

Didn't seem to relate to the game all that much, but it's still as catchy as the rest of the songs.
Keep it up!

Rebecca, you weren't the 1st to dress as a flower and sing
:D Peter Gabriel in Genesis

Thumbs up!

Aptspire:

Good Lord, just look how his teeth contrast with his white/blue skin.

Aptspire:
Rebecca, you weren't the 1st to dress as a flower and sing
IMAGE!!!!

Yeah, but she doesn't make a creepy flower.

Rofl. Another Mayes Musing, another song stuck in my head...

Still starting that cult...

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or