Zero Punctuation: Bayonetta

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Another great and funny review,well done! :)

He says tanfastic rather than fantastic at 1:58.

Made me lol.

Muzza-Maaate:
He says tanfastic rather than fantastic at 1:58.

Made me lol.

I was eating haribo at that time too, made me almost shit a brick. XD

I thought he was lenient on the game. But he's right in that the game rewards repeated playthoughs, just to avoid those sodding Stone rank medals. It's definitely one of those "very easy to scrape through but very hard to master" games: I can feel Kamiya-san's reproving gaze when I do badly and I want to do better.

eat pills avoid ghosts although sometimes you can AAAAARGH!!

MercurySteam:

But everyone does better a second time round so it's kinda common sense.

Exactly, which is why I found your original post a bit insulting. It appeared to me that you made the assumption that I don't have common sense. If you'd done that in real life, I would have assumed that you were not giving friendly advice. I'd assume you were busting my chops.

So if you really were giving friendly advice, let's call this a misunderstanding. I'll learn to give people the benefit of the doubt when they seem to be treating me like a simpleton, and you'll learn that unless someone is explicitly asking for help, they probably aren't seeking it.

Now we can be friends!

PhiMed:

MercurySteam:

But everyone does better a second time round so it's kinda common sense.

Exactly, which is why I found your original post a bit insulting. It appeared to me that you made the assumption that I don't have common sense. If you'd done that in real life, I would have assumed that you were not giving friendly advice. I'd assume you were busting my chops.

So if you really were giving friendly advice, let's call this a misunderstanding. I'll learn to give people the benefit of the doubt when they seem to be treating me like a simpleton, and you'll learn that unless someone is explicitly asking for help, they probably aren't seeking it.

Now we can be friends!

No matter how advanced the internet get's, you'll never fully be able to tell if someone is being friendly or taking the piss. This happens every day :D

I love this game, but just like Uncharted 2 that doesnt stop me from liking the review :D.

Wonderful review, and the final joke was hilarious.

Also, did anyone notice this is in widescreen?

I can't help but wonder if anyone has seen this and plans on actually making a Yahtzee body pillow.
Oh God, my mental vision! What part of my brain do I stab to destroy this abomination!?

good review, game's carried by western's entertaiment innocence when compared to japan's, it doesn't deserve the scores it gets

I'm amazed they'd even allow something as graphic as Bayonetta in Australia to begin with o.O

Here's hoping for all our Aussie friends that their govt. FINALLY decides to use common sense and allow a higher rating than 15+ so they can stop censoring all good stuff.

she really has l o n g legs...

I hope I don't get in trouble for this but: I can't seem be able to watch the video. Everytime I click to watch it, in stead it shows me advertisments of Escapist programs and that's it. Help?

Daaaawww, i feel sad for poor little ZP-Bayonetta at the end of the credits...

For some reason the only thing I've been able to watch for the last few weeks is a five minute ad for this site. I haven't been able to watch Zero Punctuation for weeks. Anyone have any idea what's going on, cause it's driving me nuts.

wow havent laughed this hard in years

It should be mentioned that the xbox 360 version of the game has perfectly reasonable loading times.

But fantastic video as per usual.

Isn't its full title Bayonetta: First Climax?!

The combat was smooth and fluid, and the environments were pretty damn awesome. But the stupid quick-time events were ragetastic

I really like the concept of this game. "Spectacle fighters" seem to be a blast, but then again, I really do like the aesthetic value of watching a character beat up NPCs. It really gets me pumped for the fight. QTEs suck though. This game also seems to resemble a JRPG in its story, though. I do love a good story, but lately gameplay can bypass this. Like Saints Row 2. Assassin's Creed 2 didn't have enough awesome gameplay, but a good story should back this up right. It did, but even that was really lacking. I didn't like it, and the ironic twist is that I wanted to buy Bayonetta with the $60 I used to buy Ass Creed 2.

2:55 why is yahtzee shorter if you look carefullly he has a shorter body for some reason

This game was such let down.

Orinon:
2:55 why is yahtzee shorter if you look carefullly he has a shorter body for some reason

My theory is to keep the body heights of Yahtzee and Bayonetta in proportion after what he did at 0:49 -- sawing her insanely long legs off o_O

What? I can't come up with any other explanation.

By the way... I kinda want that "AAAARGH" pic at 3:51 as my computer's wallpaper....

Orinon:

I think he's supposed to look like a school child, and the blackboard and excuse to reacher kinda cement that for me.

haha this was much more enjoyable second time watching it
definitely very funny still =]

idk about this game...the genre is a bit new to me, but art style alone may be the reason I'd go dry DMC4 instead (and well, pricing)

why is the icon on the video gallery thing from Scientist's Rebuttal to ICP

Mydnyght:

Orinon:

My theory is to keep the body heights of Yahtzee and Bayonetta in proportion after what he did at 0:49 -- sawing her insanely long legs off o_O

By the way... I kinda want that "AAAARGH" pic at 3:51 as my computer's wallpaper....

Orinon:

hes supposed to look like a kid getting reprimanded by his teacher.

captainwillies:

Mydnyght:

Orinon:

Orinon:

hes supposed to look like a kid getting reprimanded by his teacher.

I figured it was because Bayonetta has gigantic legs o.o'

bahahaha when he talked about walking in a guy humping his japanese love it was a pic of himself on the pillow xD hilarious

(wow this really has been a night of LOLs for me...starting with me seeing the Vuvuzela Hero video hehe)

Bayonneta character=Slender Man with guns.

"Fuck... I've gone-out with Girls like that!" --GOD! How I Envy you :(

Yahtzee love pillow merch please?

you would want her to spank you!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook