Apocalypse Lane: Episode 33: Road Trip

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Episode 33: Road Trip

They boys make their way to Zed's to get Pete fixed up.

Watch Video

Heh, Brilliant episode Jon.
Please, keep them coming :D
Yes, I watched this before the other shows... so?
it is that good >.<
Haaaauuuuuuuuu~

Looking back, I can see my decision to get dinner after rather than during this was a decision tempered with wisdom

I was waiting to see if stinky would throw up

Oh God, I love Steve and Willy XD They're so awesome :P
Great episode :D.

Lots of Borderlands references eh?

You smell like popcorn. Now I'm pissed.

"Heh heh, farts are funny." =]
"Stiff. Geddit? I'm referring to my penis." =]

Loaded with gold.

i cant get that techno music out my head

i love your highbrow sense of humor, i laughed out loud (lol has lost all meaning) while watching this, I'm surprised they made it to zeds in one episode and in one piece but i guess that means you have tons of story waiting for us, best episode so far.

edit 29th: just noticed that the text teaser says "They boys make their way to Zed's to get Pete fixed up." shouldn't it be "The boys...", then again no one else mentioned it in the last 24 hours so odds are I'm completely off.

I demand a gif of Willy raving away when he puts his tape in, thats awesome lol
Great episode guys!

still my fave escapist animation. wow willy liked techno, what a suprise...

Hold the thread I'm just gonna finish watchi-- bleeergh.

That was great Jon! Everyone here looked at me because I was laughing so hard, then understood once they saw what I was watching. Most excellent!

PS. I get car sick...it sucks.

Great episode :P

Distorted Stu:
I demand a gif of Willy raving away when he puts his tape in, thats awesome lol
Great episode guys!

I was thinking the exact same thing. Hilarious

I remember one of my friends informing be of the universal gesture for car sickness which is to tap the dashboard.

So the guys name is Zed eh? Anyone else think there will be a Pulp Fiction reference in the next episode? Looking forward to the next one.

Wow, I actually had to pause that to laugh out loud so I wouldn't miss anything, it was really bloody funny when Marty and Willy were arguing! These episodes just keep getting better and better. Totally speaks to anyone who gets car sick (like me).

Of course... it just had to be techno music... *sigh*

Haha! Anyway, now I'm wondering who this Zed character is, pretty much every character reveal so fat has been, erm... interesting!

On a side note, I had to do research in 2D animation and while it consisted mostly of the famous and independent artsy short films, on the side I mention internet animation and used Apocalypse Lane. Don't worry I did it justice haha!

Spinwhiz:
That was great Jon! Everyone here looked at me because I was laughing so hard, then understood once they saw what I was watching. Most excellent!

PS. I get car sick...it sucks.

I can see it now:

""HAHAHAHAHA"

"What are you watching Jeff? ... oh ... that." :p

Stabby Joe:
Of course... it just had to be techno music... *sigh*

Haha! Anyway, now I'm wondering who this Zed character is, pretty much every character reveal so fat has been, erm... interesting!

On a side note, I had to do research in 2D animation and while it consisted mostly of the famous and independent artsy short films, on the side I mention internet animation and used Apocalypse Lane. Don't worry I did it justice haha!

I'm honored. Thank you, sir.

Jon, might I ask if you had been watching Family Guy reruns before this episode's brainstorming session?

I'm pretty sure the "I think I'm do-bleaaah" is a direct quote. ;)

Regardless, it was hilarious. And remarkably direct for an AL episode. I'd expect it to take at least three episodes for them to get there.

the throw-up was beautimus; great job, as always

Yeah man, the throw up effect was nice. Funny stuff gotta admit! :)

Freaking awesome. Low-brow humor, but honestly, it is funny as Hell!
"He-he-he, farts are funny..." Who doesn't at least chuckle at that line? Seriously? F***'n fantastic!

Aw yeah, ending this week on a classy note...

Great stuff again. Packed with gold :)

Another great episode, keep it up!

This made my day! Number one spot, Jon. Keep up the work!

poosebunger:
I was waiting to see if stinky would throw up

So was I

Welcome to the escapist

you are comedy g-ds

Was that a Family Guy and a Borderlands reference all in one episode?

You sir, have one 50 gold stars.

anyway great episode, the funniest part has to be the letter at the beginning, this is...is....

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH!

This series is getting quite boring. All except the puking, which was kind of funny but it could have been faster, which would have made it funnier.

Actually, come to think of it, if every episode were twice as fast, I think it would be hilarious. I'd rather watch a two minute episode and laugh than a five minute one that's boring.

Lol, that was funny

It was great until the throwing up sequence was kept up for too long. On the whole though, quality stuff.

pretty good episode, i bet Zed is absolutely nuts.

kukukukuku that was a great episode.i loved the tape willy put in

Great episode, but why so few comments?

Your work is getting BETTER, not steadily worse. There should be MORE every week.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here