LoadingReadyRun: iPotato

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5

I'm subtly disappointed he didn't go into more detail about Apple's Genius Potato Bar™. Will it have chives? Melted cheese or shredded? For those of us who have to support Apple's starch products in the field, this is information we need!

The iPotato makes more sense to me than the ipad thing. I want an ipotato.

GrahamS:
iPotato

Apple announces the latest in vegetative technology.

Watch Video

Damn, this is quality entertainment right here. I can't seem to wipe this grin from my face.

Finally, more of that good-ol' fashioned potato-themed humor that I've been pining for.

I used to eat raw potatoes, until I told my doctor, and he looked at me like I was a madman and told me, very slowly, to not eat raw potatoes ever again.

and.... how much will it cost?

Onyx Oblivion:
I never owned a single Apple product.

And I'm proud of that.

really? none? apples devices aren'... ALL GLORY HYPNOTOAD!!

Damnit LRR, now my friend and I want warm baked potato's!

Shugotenchi:
I'm subtly disappointed he didn't go into more detail about Apple's Genius Potato Bar™. Will it have chives? Melted cheese or shredded? For those of us who have to support Apple's starch products in the field, this is information we need!

Holy crap that would have been awesome to add to the scene!

The iPotato store sounds like a pretty cool idea, someone should get on to that right away!

-M

I bet if apple did sell iPotatoes it would sell better than regular potatoes purely because it has an 'i' in front of it.

lol... 5%. 4.9% 4% 1.04% bigger ... lolz

Only thing missing was how the iPotato costs at least twice as much as regular potato. Great stuff.

I'll take 20!
In all seriousness though, that was an hilarious sketch :)
potatoKnife XD

Been done. Not as good as the other ones.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here