Apocalypse Lane: Episode 34: Robots and Repairs

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Yay! WTF TOKENS FOR EVERYONE!

Awesome episode. They seem to be getting better and better. I liked the first few episodes when they were disjointed and unrealted, but this "Soap-opera" you've got going is really, really good. I like the formula.

You are one cruel bastard, Mr Etheridge. This has to be one of the biggest cliffhanger episodes in the series. Damn you, sir, damn you.

hmm If I can remember my first memory does that make me a cyborg ?

Liking the Futurama reference. Not sure about the whole Willy being a cyborg thing although it does explain a lot.

And the award for best lines go to.... Marty. He stayed quiet most of the episode, but the WTF moments were great.

Also.... I'm predicting that the really nerdy guy (Spaz?) is going to go rogue.

Holy crap once again apocalypse lane makes me laugh and have a WTF moment =P I absolutely love this stuff, probably the best thing of my week every week just keep em coming Jon

I'm betting Stinky is cyborg too.

Well done!

Cosplay Horatio:
big worm and maybe Gladys are the only real chance of guarding the device from Obama.

One of them is going to turn into a giant Mech or Rambo. I'm calling it now.

yoshimickster:

OptimusPrime33:

ParadoxBG:

OptimusPrime33:

ninjajoeman:
obviously mr. ducky is the cyborg

No doubt about that one i mean, did you here his quack? TOTALLY robo-uh i mean, cyboric

Cyboric? Cyborgaceous? Cybor-- Cy--

Okay, let's think brass language here. This is a toughie.

XP

Cyberotic. Yes.

YES! That's it X3. image

Cyberotic, sounds sexy.

Willie is a robot. My mind is blown. We should place bets on which character is going to have an insane plot revelation next.

Well, I'm off to write some cyberotica.

Starring Willie.

o.o

Here's betting Obama's sex-bot shoots missiles.

Kross:

Cosplay Horatio:
big worm and maybe Gladys are the only real chance of guarding the device from Obama.

One of them is going to turn into a giant Mech or Rambo. I'm calling it now.

I'm guessing that Big Pete will have the giant mech and Gladys will be Rambo. Maybe If Willy has some kind of weaponry as well as the Michelle Obama-bot then maybe lasers, guns, and what yoshimickster typed, missiles.

OK. I thought I'd had enough at the end of season 1, but this? I can't even follow this shit anymore. It's bananas. Gladys is an alien, Steve is Marty's growth, the President is having an affair with his ducky... Big Pete is a gang leader, no he's a fat bastard in the neighbourhood, no he's dead, no he's a cyborg! Frank bought Willy, oh and he's a cyborg too! Pastor Hickey can ingest alcoholic drinks to become a secret agent, a pirate, and who knows what the fuck else. Cuddles is Kazoo Cat. The Franklins are Marty's parents. Frank is the new leader of the Gaymerz. There's a secret vault under Steve's house. N belongs to Obama now, so he can create the Obamadrome. Gladys is banging Steve, no she's using him! Zed is also a cyborg, who built hundreds of Willys as sex bots! Pumper is very gay! Stinky is a puppet, no he's alive, no he's a puppet, no he's ali-AAAAAGHL BLAGL BLAGL

THIS. SHIT. IS. BANANAS. If it wasn't completely out of order I wouldn't be having so many problems. I quit, I'm done. No more, mercy!

yoshimickster:

OptimusPrime33:

ParadoxBG:

OptimusPrime33:

ninjajoeman:
obviously mr. ducky is the cyborg

No doubt about that one i mean, did you here his quack? TOTALLY robo-uh i mean, cyboric

Cyboric? Cyborgaceous? Cybor-- Cy--

Okay, let's think brass language here. This is a toughie.

XP

Cyberotic. Yes.

YES! That's it X3. image

Cyberotic, sounds sexy.

Willie is a robot. My mind is blown. We should place bets on which character is going to have an insane plot revelation next.

I BET STINKY!!!!

Guys, thhis is easily the best animated feature on the Escapist!! :D
Can't wait for the next episode... Godam Frank is a funking psycho! lol

The 'pop culture' scene nearly ruined it for me, but the rest was brilliant.

What the hell is Washington D.C. doing at the neighbourhood?

I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!
great cliffhanger

yoshimickster:

Stinky is a product of the brain scramble! Go back and watch!

"Ok, I just had two 'What the fuck' moments in one day. God that's exhausting."

Awesome series! Keep up the great work!

Ohoho, this show is getting GOOD

I'm glad we're getting all these WTF moments out of the way. Now for some damn action and comedy!

'The WTF Moment of The Year' goes to Apocalypse Lane, for the fact Marty had two WTF Moments. Who expected him to have two?!

tea bag:

yoshimickster:

Stinky is a product of the brain scramble! Go back and watch!

the fact that you remember makes me happy. At least someone is paying attention.

Next ep is going to be epic, does anyone remember the "wavky races" series? Please, let it be like that!

EDIT: kashmfrash, Rick Rastardly, rasmfrasm...

Best episode so far, fantastic work.

So many WTF moments. When willy got turned off i was like OMG! WTF!!! seriously i was like, na jon is just Fu*kin with us, but its true! Great ep as always, keep em comin!

Ooooh... the Plot THICKENS :D

..I was literally shocked and speechless to learn Willy was a Cyborg I mean, of all the people that literally flipped me out actually. This series is full of plot twists, crap dude... Epic Win to max overall. You should be proud.

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here