Rebecca Mayes Muses: Silent Hill: Shattered Memories

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Silent Hill: Shattered Memories

Rebecca plays a game that plays you back.

Watch Video

I really liked this one, got to say it is the best one in a while.

Nice tune, best part of today in honesty - Least for me...

Hottest blue alien I've seen since...er, Avatar?

Nice mellow song to get me from my angry mood.

But I felt that the Madworld one was better.
This one is still good though.

Great song really liked the melodies. You give me more to look forward to each Friday

One of the better songs.

Nice reference to the UFO endings you can get for every Silent Hill...

This one was good, but not your best. I thought the Plants vs Zombies tune was better, in my honest opinion.

Awesome

preety awesome i love it

really liked the tune but i wasnt sure what you thought about the game (did you like it cos i may buy it and need some advise) anyway one of the best yet

nice music and how you tie in your review is awesome

Beautiful and lyrics as always

I liked the song; it was catchy, and a nice way to start the evening.
...and now to wait for next week.

That was really catchy, great work! :)

A catchy little tune. Rebecca Mayes is one of the reasons I come to the escapist.

I really liked this one quite a bit, especially compared to the last few that were done.

Kudos, Ms. Mayes. On the off-chance you're reading this, I'd just like to say that this particular song now holds a special place in my heart just above 'Hank Bodaire's Lament'. The upbeat melody and generally sunny (I hope that makes sense) feeling of the song really make it stay in the mind; and the midly accelerated beat (is that a 5:4?) make it the sort of tune people with ADHD thump out on their desks during work hours.

In short: I liked it. Thank you.

Really, really nice tune. I can hear Silent Hill in the background with it, hehe.

The beginnning was certainly chilling, the opening riff.

<3 the song! ^^

really nice song
enjoyable tune! your best one sofar

HT_Black:
Kudos, Ms. Mayes. On the off-chance you're reading this, I'd just like to say that this particular song now holds a special place in my heart just above 'Hank Bodaire's Lament'. The upbeat melody and generally sunny (I hope that makes sense) feeling of the song really make it stay in the mind; and the midly accelerated beat (is that a 5:4?) make it the sort of tune people with ADHD thump out on their desks during work hours.

If your talking about 5/4 the time signature then i *think* its in common time not 5/4 time could be wrong however.

Best song you've done yet, although I've enjoyed all of them loads! Please keep it up :-)

Definitely my favourite overall so far. (Although still like the visuals of the Batman Asylum video...)

This song would work great in a self-aware romantic comedy parody. You know, during the scene where the girl is moping around about 3/4 into the movie just before someone tells her to "win him back" or she realizes that it's *this* guy who is her true love after all or whatever.

T3hMonk3y:

HT_Black:

If your talking about 5/4 the time signature then i *think* its in common time not 5/4 time could be wrong however.

That's what I'm talking about-- but it just seems a bit faster than some of the other ones she's done in common time (compare this to, say, Overlord 2 or Arkham Asylum).

Great song :)

Very catchy and well produced.

Nice to see some video footage of the game too. I think all the videos should at least show a bit of the game.

Cheered my day up. Thanks Rebecca.

I have to say, I think ms. Mayes is one of the most talanted "non-famous" singers I know (and I actually know a few) And you really deserve a record deal : )
(if you want one that is...)

I just have one question: when are the mp3's for these songs coming out?! I feel my iPod is not complete without your fantastic songs! please! :D
also: "in love with my therapist" The look on your face makes me want to be a therapist so badly!^^

EDIT: and the dress you wear is gorgeous!

Wow, this one was really good. The first one I'd actually recommend to someone.

Very nice melody, loved the chorus. Suited me pop-ear rather well :)

I enjoyed this one. =] Very nice melody and it was kind of soothing. xD

Another great song, thanks again for writing them!

Beautiful... the song too :)

Rebecca+My favorite series=Win

Edit:

I visited her blog, she has a video named The infurous case of Mr Kyle Hyde, or somehitng like that, is that a game or a person? if he's a person then im jealous xD. She appears more in that video than in any other, from begining to end (4 min), and she looks even more adorable and fun <3

Too bad you dont get the attention you deserve here on the escapist, this is the most talented show here.

Very good song, I really liked it.

I'm not really into this style of music (more of a stoner/metal-head kinda guy) but something brings me back here every week...

I have to agree with some of the above comments: I really liked this one better than the last few weeks. Very catchy. I like them all though; keep 'em coming!

Loved it

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or