Unskippable: Assassin's Creed 2

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Assassin's Creed 2

Our heroes find themselves trapped in the body of a time-traveler.

Watch Video

I totally dug the Quantum Leap reference! I'm still laughing from it. xD

HyenaThePirate:
HAHAHAHA This was one of the best yet...
I didn't think there was much to be ridiculed in Assassin's creed II to be honest and you guys come out banging!

It hurts having to wait an entire week for a new episode.. Man I can NOT stop laughing. Gonna watch it again!

You can't have watched the whole episode yet....
OT: Hahahaha, great episode! :D

I thought this one was pretty lame actually...oh well, always next week.

I wish my ancestor was pong :(

Haw. I laughed.

Still, the lab-escape was worth it for someone to tell Desmond to shut the fuck up.

Dumb question but who's Nolan North?

"ludicrous speed!"

yeah, that was a good one.

That was awesome, I never knew just how advanced the Atari was.

They seriously make you control yourself as a baby? that's on par with blinking.

Also: Spaceballs reference yay!

addeB:

HyenaThePirate:
I didn't think there was much to be ridiculed in Assassin's creed II to be honest and you guys come out banging!

It hurts having to wait an entire week for a new episode.. Man I can NOT stop laughing. Gonna watch it again!

What the?! I did watch the episode.
Sure I kinda clicked forward a bit here and there, but it's only 5 minutes long!

They have all sorts of refrences in here form Spaceballs to Quantam Leap but they for got to mention Dr.Who. Anyways it was still a good show and i enjoyed it thoroughly

Aww- I like the Assassin's Creed storyline. I also liked the Desmond sections of the first game.

Still a funny episode though.

I never noticed just quite how scary that woman's lips were til just now... haha, great.

HyenaThePirate:

addeB:

HyenaThePirate:

Sure I kinda clicked forward a bit here and there, but it's only 5 minutes long!

You skipped 3 minutes of it.

dalek sec:

He's a voice actor for several major video games (Uncharted 2, Assassin's Creed 2, Halo Wars). The downside is he seldom does any voice acting (script read =/= voice acting) and now all his roles are becoming kinda the same.

It must be very traumatizing to be self aware during your birth. How is Desmond not just on the ground, curled up in the fetal position in terror?!

I hate being attacked by concept art!

I think everyone wishes there ancestor was pong, or maybe we are desendents of pong and our purpose in live is to hit a ball back and forth

Jaranja:

HyenaThePirate:

addeB:

HyenaThePirate:

So what you are saying is, Unskippable.. is.. UN-skippable.
LOL. Got it.

HyenaThePirate:

Jaranja:

HyenaThePirate:

addeB:

HyenaThePirate:

So what you are saying is, Unskippable.. is.. UN-skippable.
LOL. Got it.

I don't like you.

'bout time I said something about the video.

It was OK, didn't laugh that. Let's hope next week is funnier.

Darn, I just checked and my ancestor was Galaxian...

Good episode guys, looking forward to next week already!

Hahaha! "Come on, Al, this is the strangest leap yet!" Perfect reference!

Ludicrous speed is better than 50 Cent speed! Oh, I went there..

Also, SPINGY! And Paul's sudden "baby punch!" got me giggling profusely as well.

"I also cannot believe it. This is my surprised face."

My ancestor was Pong ;;

And huh.. I just noticed that. Nolan North's latest characters DO all look similar.. Jason from Shadow Complex and Nathan Drake from Uncharted as well.. Wow.

"Our heroes..."

What? Seriously?

Why do game developers think that making you attend to a game characters birth somehow creates an emotional bond between you and the protagonist?

dalek sec:

him
OT:grate episode but lost me at the last joke.

Graham and Paul missed a crucial joke idea here! It was what I was saying to myself when I watched this cut scene:

The woman has abnormally sized fish-lips!

I mean comon!

Spaceballs reference FTW!!

Another great episode.

You guys make my mondays happy :)

you can not go wrong with a spaceballs reference

BABY PUNCH!!

very funny

that was a really good episode ! but if you guys would have done the ending that could probably blow your mind in a codedavinciesque kind of way... XD

LOL at subject 17 as Nolan North as Desmond Miles subject 16 as Nolan North Nathan Drake LOLOL

"wait do we just keep on kidnapping Nolan North??"
"yeah we have the Prince of Persia,that guy from Shadow Complex"

BTW Graham and Paul the guy from Shadow Complex name is "Jason Flemming"

Endocrom:
They seriously make you control yourself as a baby? that's on par with blinking.

Also: Spaceballs reference yay!

Yeah! Even better that that movie was on TV a few hours ago.

I loved "hey can you stop being so British? It's really distracting!" It's true ive lived in Britain all my life and even I found his accent to be so pronounced it just made me laugh.

"Baby punch" was funny but I can't help think that the cut-scene was too fast pace.
UN-Skippable is much more suited to slower paced scenes, more time to get the jokes in I guess... Hopefully it'll be better next week :D

GAH! She has all her fingers! She folds in the left ring finger to show "Hey, I'm an Assassin like you."

Then again, I'm guessing you guys already knew that. It's just surprising how many people don't.

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here