Unskippable: Assassin's Creed 2

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

"That's not spingey!"

Made me laugh.

Good stuff

baby, It's whats for dinner, nomnomnom

That cutscene was so bad it almost put me off buying this for the PC.

If enjoying coffee means youre evil then NCIS' Gibbs is a overlord. Also who would love to have video games for their ancestors?

Lol. Entertaining as always! Loved the British comment lol

nice one as always, nice nod to Douglas Adams with the "is it lunchtime?" response to "time is precious, double so these days"

It was just light speed. Ludicrous speed is plaid. I also find if funny how games and movies seem to translate what they want.

Hahaha - Was that supposed to be an English accent Graham, because It sounded incredibly Australian to me.

And yes, I'm British but I found Shaun's voice incredibly distracting just because he was the only non-American.

You know, I don't like Lucy now that she IS Kristen Bell. It's just freaky...

...well, that made no goddamn sense whatsoever.

Was I the only one expecting a blinking joke when you had to control the baby?

ehehehe

"hey can you stop being so british?"

yes, I too would like to know...

why So BRITISH?

"HEY! that's not spingie! You suck at this!"

...."Can you stop being so British?"!?! Gods darn it. You mean English for the love of other countries. That's Danny Wallace anyway. He is that English... he even looks like that. Not the most expressive guy granted.

dalek sec:
Dumb question but who's Nolan North?

A voice actor who's voice acting jobs include Shadow Complex, Uncharted Drake's Fortune and Uncharted 2 Among Thieves both as Nathan Drake, Assassin's Creed 1 and 2 as Desmond Miles, Army of Two The 40th Day as Salem, Dark Void and many more. He's a great voice actor in A LOT of games.

good one

"If your ancestor was Pong, yes."
Cracked me up.

ParadoxBG:
I never noticed just quite how scary that woman's lips were til just now... haha, great.

Me too. They. Are. Massive.

That's like the ninth SpaceBalls quote you guy's have done, I think you have a problem.

But it's a good problem. Like having too much beer in the fridge or an infestation of kittens or something.

dwoo21:

dalek sec:
Dumb question but who's Nolan North?

A voice actor who's voice acting jobs include Shadow Complex, Uncharted Drake's Fortune and Uncharted 2 Among Thieves both as Nathan Drake, Assassin's Creed 1 and 2 as Desmond Miles, Army of Two The 40th Day as Salem, Dark Void and many more. He's a great voice actor in A LOT of games.

Is he really a great voice actor? Really? He's certainly a great script reader, but I would've thought the mark of a great voice actor would involve occasionally using something other than your own everyday voice.

I don't have anything against the guy as such, but... it's like how I wouldn't call Hugh Grant a great actor because he just plays Hugh Grant in everything. Every character is just himself.

luvd1:
...."Can you stop being so British?"!?! Gods darn it. You mean English for the love of other countries. That's Danny Wallace anyway. He is that English... he even looks like that. Not the most expressive guy granted.

According to one of his books (Friends Like These), he's actually Scottish but grew up mostly in England... so I reckon British would be about accurate.

Come to think of it, given that this is a video game, his ancestor was Pong!

"What button do we press to make him assasinate his dad?"

Another great episode.

Gah, my genius plan has once again been foiled by ... LUNGMAN!!

Very well done, guys. And yes, the guy with the glasses IS a douchebag :D

I'm italian and you can't really even begin to understand how much that fake italian/english physically hurts my ears. Can't they at least hire some italian to read those lines? So at least half of what they're sayng would have made sense...
This is a game I would play completely on mute.

By the way. Loved it. You're truely great!

I still think it would have been a much better game if you could assassinate as a baby. What's the point of having Baby Punch if you can't use it?

That was incredibly funny! I havn't played it yet as I'm waiting for the PC version, but damn this Unskippable was ze best. I couldn't stop laughing throughout the video. I like it when they keep talking hardly allowing the cutscene to utter a word. It beats the ones when they just let the scene play itself for a long while.

You guys love your Spaceballs references, and i do too :D

LUDACRIS SPEED!

Good ep =]

great references again but I'm not sure the intro was very well suited for an unskipable.

Wow, the weekly bans from ZP have migrated to GASP other sections of the site!

OT: Beautiful. Vidic is just a whiny old man, not a villian.

"THEY ARE ATTACKING US WITH CONCEPT ART!!!"

yeah... simpli amazing guys, well done

another day saved from lameness and boredom by The Unskippable!!

I wish my ancestor was Pong...

Nolan North as Nathan Drake as Desmond Miles.

"If your anscestor was Pong, yes."

It may have not been as funny as the last ones but it still was really good!

Baby Punch lol now we definitely need some baby assassination moves in AC3,

@ 3:49 that remined me of the Alone in the Dark Unskippable episode where you had to focus your blurring eyes by pressing the designated buttons to blink.

LUDICROUS SPEED....GO!

Just wondering about one thing: It says WRITTEN and performed by you guys. Do you actually write a script for this? Or just notes and thoughts?
And I believe you guys do make scrips for all the other loadingreadyrun stuf. Am I right?

What makes me wonder is that on loadingreadyrun Paul's actingskills aren't exactly the best, but on unskippable he sounds totally natural. That leads med to believe that you do most of the talking in unskippable unscripted.

I hope Paul takes it as constructive critisism as he's one of my favorite guys on loadingreadyrun in spite of his stiff acting :P

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here