Unskippable: Assassin's Creed 2

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

Lol that was brilliant, Space Balls refferences are always good. "Ludicrious Speed!"

lol great love it keep it up!

A Spaceballs reference and a Quantum Leap reference in the same episode!

Also, "This is my surprised face."

thecaptainof:

dwoo21:
[quote="dalek sec" post="6.173932.4880343"]Dumb question but who's Nolan North?

A voice actor who's voice acting jobs include Shadow Complex, Uncharted Drake's Fortune and Uncharted 2 Among Thieves both as Nathan Drake, Assassin's Creed 1 and 2 as Desmond Miles, Army of Two The 40th Day as Salem, Dark Void and many more. He's a great voice actor in A LOT of games.

Is he really a great voice actor? Really? He's certainly a great script reader, but I would've thought the mark of a great voice actor would involve occasionally using something other than your own everyday voice.

I don't have anything against the guy as such, but... it's like how I wouldn't call Hugh Grant a great actor because he just plays Hugh Grant in everything. Every character is just himself.

You have a point, Nolan North is the kind of regular old raspy voiced hero in a lot of games but he at least knows what he's good at. He recognizes his voice and knows his limitations. That's the thing I like about him, he sticks to the same role in video games almost every time. To get to the point Nolan North has done a good job sticking to what he's good at and in ths case its himself.

dwoo21:

thecaptainof:

dwoo21:

A voice actor who's voice acting jobs include Shadow Complex, Uncharted Drake's Fortune and Uncharted 2 Among Thieves both as Nathan Drake, Assassin's Creed 1 and 2 as Desmond Miles, Army of Two The 40th Day as Salem, Dark Void and many more. He's a great voice actor in A LOT of games.

Is he really a great voice actor? Really? He's certainly a great script reader, but I would've thought the mark of a great voice actor would involve occasionally using something other than your own everyday voice.

I don't have anything against the guy as such, but... it's like how I wouldn't call Hugh Grant a great actor because he just plays Hugh Grant in everything. Every character is just himself.

You have a point, Nolan North is the kind of regular old raspy voiced hero in a lot of games but he at least knows what he's good at. He recognizes his voice and knows his limitations. That's the thing I like about him, he sticks to the same role in video games almost every time. To get to the point Nolan North has done a good job sticking to what he's good at and in ths case its himself.

heh, past-a

"What button do you press to assassinate your dad?"

Pure gold. Love it!

Keep up the good work, guys!

I wish my ancestor was Pong. Pong is awesome.

Space Balls and Quantum Leap references! YES!

Not the best, but I lol'd at the Quantum Leap reference =)

Both the Spaceballs and the Hitchhiker's references make me feel warm and fuzzy

haha what button do i press to pee all over him XD

dwoo21:

thecaptainof:

dwoo21:

Hey he can do thousands of voices...they just all sound the same XD

not ur best work, probly ur worst actually, i think u guys talked too much in this one.....
but u also had a few good jokes, like the spaceball referance and pong, lol

Can't you be evil AND enjoy a nice cup of coffee?

"Yeah lady. Spingee."

Ahhh I love it when you guys do games I've already played.

That was pretty good, but Graham does a pretty good job of carrying this.

I think I prefer Unskippable to Zero Punctuation now... Or maybe on a par?

I thought Desmonds musing of the Animus' vs Animusi was very interesting.

Loved the whole 'Dont you think they would notice she was missing a finger seeing as she spent all day typing' and ofc the Spingy

Time is an illusion. Lunch time doubly so.

Dude he that guy didn't get kicked in the crotch...

he just broke his kneecap, and then the other one as well

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or