Zero Punctuation: Borderlands

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 17 NEXT

Borderlands

This week, Zero Punctuation reviews Borderlands.

Be sure to join the Zero Punctuation Facebook Fan Page .

Watch Video

The link to the vid is broken. Kept getting 404's.

XD Yay. I was wonderin' when Yahtzee would do this.

I agree, Borderlands is meh alone, but it gets better in co-op.

I just happen to hold a better opinion of it.

EDIT: It's probably already been mentioned, but you can compare weapons on the ground without opening the menu. The little arrows next to the damages, ROF, etc. tell you, do they not?

lol- I was hoping this would come soon :D

K1LLSVV1TCH:
first

Somebody is getting a ban...

I figured he wouldn't really like the four player co-op, too bad people will whine about it anyway, looking forward to the extra punctaution.

Wow Cant wait for the Comment Purge!!!!

OT: Funny Stuff not as funny as a Mass Effect 2 review though....eh...eh.

I loved the nagging about distance and internet connection, those things wind me up no end.

haha
yeah i played it one player, and it did seam a bit plain

Greeat Episode, I was hoping you would tear this game a new one. I am looking forward to your Mass Effect 2 Review, because I actually care about that game and want to see your take on it.

I figured he wouldn't really like the four player co-op, too bad people will whine about it anyway, looking forward too the extra punctaution.

I sense another Mailbag Showdown.

Yesh, I never expected Mr. Croshaw to be pissed when his fans bother him to review Borderlands.

But eventually, somebody is going to bother him to review FF XIII. Oh hilarity ensures Mr. Croshaw.

Man. I think we should stop telling Yahtzee to do reviews of certain games. I was surprised he didn't get a heart attack half way through the review. Never played this game, though I had interest in trying it. I don't multiplayer that much, so might give it a try.

They did seem to be pretty minor complaints. But for someone who hates the MMORPG grindy set up it's hardly surprising he hated it

If you do manage to shut those whiny stupid tossers up, please don't hoard your secret. Being able to nailgun metal plates over the faces of retarded fanboys aching to hear what is sure to be glowing praise for a shitty game is an ability critics the world over have been dreaming of since the first cave drawing was pissed on by someone who thought the antelopes were not colored properly.

I'm surprised I thought this week might Army of two:40th day or Dante's Inferno or MAG???

Very funny video; while I agree with all the complaints he made they never stopped Borderlands from being fun for me.

I'm going to have to agree with Yahtzee here and just say that games that require four-player co-op for the "good stuff" is just lazy game design. Remember those days when you bought a game and the single player campaign had to stand up on it's own? Yeah, what the fuck happened to this!?!

Anyway, this was hysterical Yahtzee. Keep up the good work.

I think thats his angriest review in quite a while.

K1LLSVV1TCH:
It's obligatory.

So is your behavior. I guess you can't help it. You were born that way.

Wasn't surprised that he hated it, judging by how much he's complained about it before. I liked it, until I reached level 27 and realized that there's nothing more to it.

I wish it was Mass Effect 2, but this was a good one too.

My favourite part was the 'too many clicks + shooting a Dolphin' part. :)

Mainly because I'm extreemly proud of myself for getting it first time.

Lawl I saw the "eat broken glass" quest :D

OK well I totally agree it is boring and repetitive and game should not rely on multiplayer alone but you really didn't have to kill the dolphin did you :(

One of the funniest so far.
Now im off to nag him to play MAG.
Because it is multiplayer and multiplayer ONLY.

ForgottenPr0digy:
I'm surprised I thought this week might Army of two:40th day or Dante's Inferno or MAG???

Apparently, the amount of whining in his inbox finally reached critical mass.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 17 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 64770)