Escapist News Network: Black & Blue Streak

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Black & Blue Streak

The latest Sonic game puts up warning flags for concerned citizens.
Become a fan on Facebook!

Watch Video

lol, Poor sonic XD The end conversation made me giggle...Crash Bandicoot ftw!

Holy shit. Teenagers like videogames?!

And I'm really excited for Sonic 4. This will be his return to form. I just know it. Let's just see if the classic gameplay holds up in today's market, though. And the fact that most parents don't understand downloadable titles, and just bought the last ones because Sonic was on the cover and their kid is in the store going "MOMMY! DADDY! SONIC! GET IT! GET IT!".

Hah, that was a good one. Maybe video games promote Premarital sex!

Morgan Solus? Mass Effect 2?

These just keep getting better, and this one is so full of win. Loved the teenagers being rated mature and sonic sections the most but this definately tops my list of faves above Unskippable and ZP.

Good stuff. The dialogue is convincing and the girl planning the fan is particularly good at acting too...

Sonic, you heart breaking bastard!

and then he brought home a gun, very funny =D

A particularly stand out episode. Good work guys.

I'm strangely looking forward to the new Sonic too, it's not gonna end well.

"And thats no gooooooooooood" Good episode

I wondered where they were going with that joke but it was a pretty good one. Nice episode. Especially liked the teenage survey.

Is it wrong that, even though it was a really good episode, I laughed more at Jeremy's jacket than at any of the jokes?

Joshroom:
I wondered where they were going with that joke but it was a pretty good one. Nice episode. Especially liked the teenage survey.

Agreed! Really nice episode.
And keep that actress! :D

Yeah, I'll also be first in line for Sonic 4. I know it'll probably be shit, but what can I say? They got me at a young age. I think I was 5 or 6 when I first played Sonic. It was the first game I played.

I never left Sonic's legion of fans, I was indoctrinated at age 4 and never wavered. Like the last of the jedi I've been hunted down while awaiting the chosen ones return.

At least I hope so

Onyx Oblivion:
Holy shit. Teenagers like videogames?

i know it shocked me too... who could have seen it coming...?

The way the new Sonic runs looks terrible. So immobile, bad amination.

Am I the only one who only got into sonic from the cartoons?

See that line between tragicomedy and actually saddening...

One foot over there...poor little Sonic fan :(

Gotta love the bit near the end "So that's a a cycle of abuse looks like" "Neat"

*Sob*

The feature story was brilliant! XD

Triglycerides indeed. Another fine ENN installment.

Kathleen there is a big yellow thing outside you might need to go stand underneth and get some of. You are almost Larry Bird white. Still love ya but damn

Im safe from disappointment as I don't own a next gen console i think im the only one that though sonic adventures 1 and 2 are good (big excluded)

the abuse...it continues *sniff*

Ok I never got that far in Sonic '06, did they really go that far with... well, you know... the whole Elise thing?

All jokes aside:

GRAHAM IS GODDAMN RIGHT ABOUT CRASH BANDICOOT

I was there, damnit! Sonic was a "getting into the bad crowd" case, Crash was a "lured by friends into a cage and shipped to some warehouse to prostitute himself in front of the New Age Consoles" case

Dante_Alucard:
Kathleen there is a big yellow thing outside you might need to go stand underneth and get some of. You are almost Larry Bird white. Still love ya but damn

Remember, the LRR crew is Canadian. There's only so much you can do in the face of that.

Wonderful.

The Sonic-abuse victim segment was clever, hit a lot of points that I feel are what made Sonic go sour. 3D + Speed = the not good.

Though I think for a long-time sonic fan, she'd have more merch than just a pose-able doll, a t-shirt, and a hat. I suppose there's not much of a market for it so the props master would have had a hell of a time getting things in a week on a budget.

Good one all-around, my favorite ENN segment yet.

Another informative episode. I'll have to watch out for this 'Sonic' in the future. Loved the 'Sonic Sez' reference as I actually got that one.

Loved the sign off, ENN just keeps getting better.

OMG LOL at whole Sonic 4 abuse cycle

Why did they choose a women for the cycle of abuse?? Its that kinda stereotypical???

"One day he brought home a gun"

I have to agree with Graham Crash Bandicoot and Sonic(and all his furry friends) are real people.

Lmao. "Morgan Solus."

I wish he had talked really fast and stopped for a deep breath before finishing.

The Sonic Says thing at the end was pure genius.

Another Great ENN

Another great episode but, damn them for reminding me how Sonic broke my heart(starts to cry).

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here