Escapist News Network: Black & Blue Streak

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

wooty:
I never left Sonic's legion of fans, I was indoctrinated at age 4 and never wavered. Like the last of the jedi I've been hunted down while awaiting the chosen ones return.

At least I hope so

You ain't kidding. They're not. They're really not. Another moron mocking a beloved Icon

That closing line was epic.

Continuum:

*Sob*

You *HAVE* to let it go man. I know you want to bury yourself in the past when it was good between you two but you have to let go. It's best for the both you... You know this relationship can't go on like this... You need to be strong!

Holy Shit that was Amazing! Poor sonic is an abusive video game. If your video game starts abusing you just walk away. walk out on the relationship! lol I also liked the bit about Mass effect 2. Get a better TV! haha!

Haha, awesome episode guys. Just have to say, Morgan Solus is the best fake name ever. I'm glad you didn't go a step further and make him talk really fast

So great! Could hardly stop laughing. Keep up the good work ( please o^.^o )

*sigh* I used to be a sonic fan too. It was the early 2000's, Sonic Adventure came out and fun was had by all. Then Sonic Adventure 2 came out and was equally fun, if not more so. But then, Sonic Heroes, and then, it just went downhill from there. I loved you Sonic, but I don't think I could ever trust you again. You let me down too many times, RIGHT KATHLEEN!? *glares*

yet another entertaining and informative episode!...sad as it is i guess i am going to have to petition for sonic to be put back on pinball watch... i can see that coming back if he gets this new wave going

Good episode but the Sonic's a drug addict joke has been done too many times to count. However, adding the abuse part made it different and funny (never thought I'd say that).

CRASH is not A REAL PERSON O.o
*shocking revelation*
ahaha gr8 ep as usual

GamerMage:

wooty:
I never left Sonic's legion of fans, I was indoctrinated at age 4 and never wavered. Like the last of the jedi I've been hunted down while awaiting the chosen ones return.

At least I hope so

You ain't kidding. They're not. They're really not. Another moron mocking a beloved Icon

Didn't fully get that, are you calling me the moron?

I was being deadly serious about waiting for this return, the 3D ones never did it for me. Plus I only put that jedi quip in because it does seem a fair proportion of people want Sonic to just vanish, which obviously cant happen, the hog is a major gaming legend.

That was just Aces. Simply Aces.
Congratulations Team ENN

Brock Lesnar can break your spine from across the continent, that's all I'm saying.

And another Fat Boys joke, I am appoint!

wooty:

At least I hope so

If it's anything like Sonic 3 or sonic and knuckles, it'll be the best one so far. I'm crossing my fingers. Though downloading? I call bullshit.

Why must all the greats die, and be mutilated...Spyro...Sonic...CRRAAAASSSSHHHHH!!!

Sonic WHY?!? :,(. It's times like this im kinda glad I only ever played the first one. I just wish they'd stop defiling my childhood right in front of me.

Poor sonic... we do love you really.

wow... Bubsy...

He died when he went 3D.. will this save him?

No.

lol, another excellent episode. i gotta say, ben did a superb job in this one!

Uh, are you out of adjectives...?

Great episode, btw.

"So that's what a cycle of abuse looks like."
"Neat!"

Another great one, folks.

Hah, teenagers rated M for mature.

wow the jilted Sonic fan was cute! It figures she'd be attracted to that jerk Sonic, reminds me of Harley and the Joker ;___;

very funny.. :)

Also, Ben has a good psychodoc voice.

Double post

Morgan Solus, Sadie Massani? I wonder what the entire Escapist staff is playing right now... :p

Also, "Teenagers rated M for Mature"... ROFL! :)

Don't mess with Shadow. He'll kick your ass. WITHOUT YOU NOTICING.

Chaos Control FTW.

littlerudi08107:
*sigh* I used to be a sonic fan too. It was the early 2000's, Sonic Adventure came out and fun was had by all. Then Sonic Adventure 2 came out and was equally fun, if not more so. But then, Sonic Heroes, and then, it just went downhill from there. I loved you Sonic, but I don't think I could ever trust you again. You let me down too many times, RIGHT KATHLEEN!? *glares*

When have I ever let you down? I have promised to be a pale comedy lady from Canada, and I feel I'm delivering on that promise.
:D

Lady Kathleen:

littlerudi08107:

When have I ever let you down? I have promised to be a pale comedy lady from Canada, and I feel I'm delivering on that promise.

:D

You broke my heart, that's what you did. You chose Yahtzee over me, I thought we had something special. *crying face* :'(

wow... the sonic fan was adorable : ) but I say that to just about every girl I see nowadays... but she was good at acting... (even though she looked like she would crack up somtimes..)
This was one of the funnier ones, keep it up! ; )

thats NO goood
:)
thanks sonic

It's good to see the media bringing attention to such a under recognized issue. There are far more victims of emotional abuse at the hands of once loved video game mascots than most people are aware of. So many are afraid of speaking out about the abuse because they may be ridiculed by those around them.

P.S. Great Episode.

"L2HDTV", I lol'd hard when i saw that.

Nice.

Also thanks Graham for defending Crash Bandicoot, those games were my childhood.

That and Spyro, but I don't even want to talk about that.

Also Twisted Metal which for now is a case of abandonment.

I think I need a hug, where's that Sonic fan.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here