Escapist News Network: Black & Blue Streak

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

I'm with Graham on this one. Crash Bandicoot was an awesome series, but was unfortunately killed. Although I did like Crash Twinsanity.

My favorite parts were "Morgan Solus" and the Lifetime Sonic Fan. She was a good actress.

IT WASN'T CRASH's FAULT! great ending!

Epic Episodpe of heart break. With some TLC maybe we can finally all avoid the DLC and finally leave Sonic in the past were he should stay. :((

Another great episode! I particularily liked the new Sonic fan girl. Great performance. :)

I really feel for the sonic fans i really do.. Im sorry sonic fans but you gave him enough chances.. Its time to let it go! Same for Final Fantasy fans! Its time to let them go as well..

lol, that was awesome, and I don't blame crash for his demise either, fortunately I didn't play any after the naughty dog PS1 ones (which were awesome)

and poor spyro!

I think the ps2 gen would have just been a trail of disappointment for me...

Am I really the only person who thinks the 3D Sonic games were fun?

As for Sonic 4... this is actually one that I'm skeptical about. I've never been a fan of the 2D sonic games because I just think they're kinda boring and a lot like the old MArio games (also found boring). I guess I'll just have to wait for the demo and give it a shot.

SilverUchiha:

As for Sonic 4... this is actually one that I'm skeptical about. I've never been a fan of the 2D sonic games because I just think they're kinda boring and a lot like the old MArio games (also found boring). I guess I'll just have to wait for the demo and give it a shot.

I don't know about the other 3D sonic games but I did enjoy unleashed... Anyways another good episode for a great series, yup...

That spiel about teenagers *shock*horror* liking videogames really made me laugh. Thats was so clever how Stark called the behavious of teenagers M for mature. That is exactly my kind of humor. Clever, yet poisonous. Sarcastic yet witty, and it comments greatly on peoples tendancies to overreact. Loved it.

I think this is the best one you guys did, by far :D

I loved the bit at the end with Graham going off on a Crash rant.

HAHA loved it, really great episode. It is not crashes fault!

I just found this episode depressing. The line about Sonic being addicted to speed was good though.

Wow! I can't believe you got Josh Groban to do a cameo!

This episode made me laugh. Liking sonic and his speed addiction and then he... brought in a gun! (T__T)

I enjoyed some of them too and was a bit baffled by how some people were badmouthing 2006 or the Black Knight one without even seeing them played. Word of mouth of the single kiss from a person, or simply the TITLE for the latter was enough for it to be entirely condemned. And the others, the true fans that bought them anyway? True fans are never happy. =P
Personally, the original games were good for the time, but even back then I thought it was kinda samey after 3 games. It was a mascot for a system that has since died and is only going on longer than the other dead mascots because of the fans that are at the same time, eviscerating it on a constant basis. Even if there was a pure return to the roots, ala the New Super Mario Bros/Wii thing that mario did...would that really be all that great? A step back MIGHT satisfy SOME nostalgic fans, but I don't see it doing all that well on the whole.

Part of me is still stuck on the fact that "triglycerides" isn't even an adjective. :P

Also, I rather liked Sonic Adventure 2. Especially the Tails/Eggman levels. Yes, those levels. The explodey ones.

Tolerant Fanboy:
Part of me is still stuck on the fact that "triglycerides" isn't even an adjective. :P

Isn't it great?
I love when they don't even slightly make sense.

Morgan Solus and Sadie Massani, hmm? Nice.

The jokes in this one were great throughout, from the small text to rating teenagers M to the Sonic story. My favorite part was the fake conference about Lesnar. Everything there was hilarious.

That was so well written and acted. I loved the interviews section. Canadian kudos for a job very well done.

I 100% agree with the Crash Bandicoot comment at the end.

Damn you you Sierra Entertainment!

that entire section on Sonic captured my exact opinion and showed it back to me. Feels good man. The show's awesome, keep it up.

Wow, that fan play really well.

Igen:

and then he brought home a gun, very funny =D

I know that this is not really improtant but... was that a G11?

I know these are supposed to be humorous, but this episode was kinda depressing...

You should have died long ago, Sonic... why?

I actually liked those sonic games(except for 06, oh dear god not 06) & I still thought that was hilarious.

That's what a cycle of abuse looks like.
Pure gold.

sniff... your worng ENN, Sonic will come back to his old self... he will, in Sonic 4 he'll come clean drop the 3D abuse and it'll be like old times...like old times... *rocks in corner holding sonic plushie while wearing sonic T shirt*

Seriously, great ENN this week, Teens like videogames, sonic the emotionally abusive relationship hedgehog all great stuff!

I had a fling with Bubz, but he got needy and every time I let him idle he'd bang on the inside of my TV.

I gotta say, Ben's performance was awesome in this installment.
Like to the point where had I not known he was a occasional addition in good few LRR videos I would have thought you'd actually got a child Counsellor in for an interview.
And the woman with the addiction to Sonic, again, brilliantly played, whoever she is (I don't think I've seen her in any videos... I could be wrong).
Loved the jokes throughout this one.

Definitely amongst the best I've seen from you guys.

Father Time:
You know what they say about Crash

Once you go Orange you ...

Darnit

Haha, yeah, that came out wrong didn't it! Cracked me up, good one.

Great episode once again, yay for ENN.

"So that's what a cycle of abuse looks like" "neat!"

Priceless

Last Sonic game I played was Sonic Adventure. What I hated about it & that Flikie Island one was theat they were in 3D & made me dizzy (susper speed & 3D don't mix). If Sonic is returning to his 2D sidescroller roots (& the game is available on PC), I'll try it.

Father Time:
You know what they say about Crash

Once you go Orange you ...

Darnit

Never go door-hinge.

Wait a second...Morgan Solus a relationship counciller...like...

Mordin Solus?

One of my favorite things on the web. ENN is brilliant and Graham and Kathleen and Co. are hilarious. Love Kathleen's necklaces each episode, too, very stylish!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here