Game Dogs: Episode Five: KCD

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

Episode Five: KCD

KCD64X has a problem with Roger's inelegant code.

Watch Video

Loving the avatar Russ :D

I speak to my computer... does that make me crazy? :P

Best episode yet. I think I'm really starting to like this series. :)

>:D Show that computer who's boss.

Wow. That one was pretty good. There's hope for this series yet!

That said, I once kissed my copy of Oblivion. WHAT?! It was my first Western RPG...and I was in awe.

Well, I didnt lol, but that was one HELL of a lot better than last week. This is something I would actually look forward to watching. Keep it up.

That was... actually pretty funny.

That being said, I also talk to my computer. Its a love/hate relationship...

Yeah, ok it was definately a massive improvement on last weeks. It has spurred me to keep watching, I still have faith that this show will become good.

I like you Jon...er...Gary!

That, was hilarius XD!

Nice to see some character development going on. At this rate, the game will be made within our lifetimes :D

If I may, though, why is "furry" a tag for this episode? I thought we went through that...

Ehehehehe!
That was brilliant! this show is moving in the right direction!
However, I'll resist the temptation to watch it again until a later date... so much to do, so little time...

sooperman:
Nice to see some character development going on. At this rate, the game will be made within our lifetimes :D

If I may, though, why is "furry" a tag for this episode? I thought we went through that...

Probably as a joke. Probably the same reason why "sitcom" and "office" are now tags.

Right, the last 4 words pretty much covered this entire series as far as I'm concerned. This was a relapse into awfulness. And just when they were getting better. Oh well, I won't watch this again. Sorry.

"shut up woman!"

lmfao

But I have to ask... if you're going to make a game... don't you have to have the tiniest ability to program? Who the heck gets so many syntax errors when they're a professional that they end up talking to the machine like it's a date?

I hate these characters so much.

But eh, it's bearable still.

well that actually wasn't too bad...i like computer humor >_>

It's getting better. Stll seems to be that everything else is more interesting than the main characters, though. But that may be a good thing.

"Our insurance doesn't cover crazy." :D

Wow! That was hilarious! I've got to agree with the others, this series is definitely getting better. I will be watching.

Poor Rodger, having domestic problems with his computer girlfriend. I love how more people are getting into this show cuz I really like it alot. Thank you Russ!

That was... a little odd. I think it's interesting that many people thought it funnier than previous episodes, and I thought previous episodes were funnier than this one. Just goes to show that everybody's got a different sense of humor.

Terrible as usual.

I sniggled!

I liked it but, chet was a little creepy in this might be a good path for him. That being said i was really hoping bob would be brought into the games division.I'm really hoping this happens in a future episode.

The misogyny-based humor was a cheap tactic, but I actually laughed a few times in this one. I'll be cautiously optimistic about this.

By far the best episode to date ...

Thumbs up. Carry on guys. Its way, way, WAY better than Apocalypse Lane.

This is the same computer in wich gary was answering mails in that previous episode. Im sorry to say that i liked this episode less than others.

How can anyone think this is funny at all?

Finally picking up speed. :)

'Bout time too.

good work i like this

AizenTheAzure:
How can anyone think this is funny at all?

Just different senses of whats funny, I guess. :P I don't like it either.

I give up on this show. This episode was not bad but honestly I just don't really find it that funny, so I'm wasting my time watching it. Good to see at least some people are enjoying it, I guess.

I infer that the reason why the first few episodes were somewhat slow-paced and "boring" to others is that because it tries to establish the personality and traits of the characters in the show. But from the start, I felt that this series is going to be a good one because there is a possibility that the creator, who is The Escapist EIC, is able to obtain demographics of the viewers, which can be constantly adapted to the series to make it more appropriate.

Anyway... Back on track...
Maybe KCD was too strict like <google> GCC 4.4 </google>.......

My bad... O_O

Hamster at Dawn:
I give up on this show. This episode was not bad but honestly I just don't really find it that funny, so I'm wasting my time watching it. Good to see at least some people are enjoying it, I guess.

You are made of stronger stuff than I. I only made it through 3 eps.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here