Shamus Plays: LOTRO, Part 4

Pages PREV 1 2

Yes, way back when I first encountered Old Bloodutsk he kicked my ass....several times. He even kicked my ass when two of us tried to gank him. I hated that pig, it was worse than Hogger. Who himself seems to have been gimped, I might add...

Yeah, that quest was odd. I love this game though, and this comic is just making me love it more.

baking cakes... thats what happens when theres only good cops.

I love Lulzy, with her very fine hat, and her limericks! How many times have I questioned NPC requests when playing RPGs--"you want me to pick berries??--why can't you do it yourself?--I'm a warrior!"
Incidentally, I only just noticed that this is the same guy who wrote "DM of the Rings", of which I have VERY fond memories--that is my personal favorite webcomic ever, and I can't believe it took me so long to read anything else from Seamus. I like the way he thinks.

The day will come when MMORPGs have a minigame that involves repeatedly kneeing a prisoner in the groin until they've been sufficiently coerced. When that day comes, I will rejoice.

Another excellent piece, Shamus!

CuddlyCombine:
The day will come when MMORPGs have a minigame that involves repeatedly kneeing a prisoner in the groin until they've been sufficiently coerced. When that day comes, I will rejoice.

World of warcraft.

There are several quests like that.

Dark Templar:

CuddlyCombine:

World of warcraft.

Haha. I thought you were saying that playing World of Warcraft was like being a prisoner getting kneed in the groin repeatedly.

Delmar Wynn:

Dark Templar:

CuddlyCombine:

World of warcraft.

Haha. I thought you were saying that playing World of Warcraft was like being a prisoner getting kneed in the groin repeatedly.

At some points it is.

But I loved the death knight quest where you use hot pokers to interrogate someone :P.

Man, cake interrogation. I don't think I'd have the stomach to play this game.

lol if you think Dirk Mudbrick is funny wait till you meet Aggy Digweed in Tresslebridge!

This is awesome! Can't wait for the next!!

I'm loving this.

The hat's really nice.

lol putting someone in jail for having an obnoxiously smug face? sounds fair... xP

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here