Apocalypse Lane: Episode 35: Death Race

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Episode 35: Death Race

The first one to the cul-de-sac wins, if they survive.

Watch Video

What an ending.

Heh. Nice one Jon.
Wish I had a homicidal maniac at the wheel... oh, wait...
(Yes, again I watched this before the other vids, and the first vid I felt like watching all week)
You should come back on IRC sometime, Jon :D We miiiiiissssssssss yooooooou!

Good call by cuddles there at the end. Would have expected twitchy to have figured out the whole that much noise = us dead thing first what with his gaming experience.

Jon, there's a reason I watch AL last. You are involved in all 3 series on Thursdays, and I watch them in order from least favorite to favorite.

AL is just so damn good. Gets better as it goes. If you want to know what NOT to do as the series goes on, watch the archived Unforgotten Realms, which got worse as it went on.

Can't wait for next week. And Frank is my favorite character in anything, ever. He better survive. Or I'll do a L4D2 style pointless boycott.

Well fuck me.

Wonder who dies.

Loved the argument between Cuddles and Frank. God, the Escapist has such a good Thursday lineup now, largely thanks to you, Jon.

AArrghhh cliffhangers cliffhangers.

Great ending! I was glad to see all the main plot threads intertwine (except for Gladys's, which will probably come in next episode). Great stuff!

Whoo-Hoo! It just gets more epic as it goes on! Keep it up guys!

"What's the point of living if you can't find love?"
"I don't know, what's the point of taking when nobody gives a sh*t!?"

This, seriously, everyone's thoughts haha!

And YAY! Rico is back! But where are the kitten skulls?

Say Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
Jon, you are a cruel man with your cliffhangers and whatnot. I'm interested to see how you pull through this one without a complete cop-out. Oh no, I just realised... next week's episode is going to be about something else isn't it? I bet we're going to have to wait more than a week to find out what happens next.

GODAMMIT STOP CAPTURING MY UNBRIDLED INTEREST! I'm a fanboy of enough things already, I don't have the time or the emotional fortitude to spare on anything else!

I keep having to guess how they're going to get out of stuff. I KEEP HAVING TO COME BACK FOR MORE! I am just so SICK of compelling storyline and hilarious, interesting characters!

I'LL SEE YOU IN HELL! And by 'in hell' I mean 'next week'.

:P Now I'm sounding all satirical.

Sweet episode...

lol things are heating up!

I hate cliffhangers... Need to wait another week! Oh well, still good story progression.

Ekonk:
AArrghhh cliffhangers cliffhangers.

Damn you cliffhangers! Why do you exist?

I was actually expecting a plot twist, like maybe Spaz (or whatever that nerd guys name is) is really Obama`s lost son, or something or that Frank was turned into a lizard

Another episode another cliffhanger,

Toar:
Whoo-Hoo! It just gets more epic as it goes on! Keep it up guys!

My god you guys are rly shitting on us with comic AWESOME/NESS!!!
I keep sayign it every ep...it gets better and better....and now we got Frank as a regular which just makes the show even MORE EPIC! :D
The cursing between Frank n Cuddles was ROFL! And lmao....pumper sure is bad ass when he is jelous.
The finale was some serious shit . . . . im just twitching to find out what happened :D
Seriously...stop the game dogs show...and make 2 A.L episodes a week..... -_-`

HOLY CRAP ANOTHER CLIFF HANGER!

Another awesome episode dude, keep it up XD

Awesome episode, one of my favorite series' on the escapist!

Fuckin amazing episode :P

Onyx Oblivion:
Jon, there's a reason I watch AL last. You are involved in all 3 series on Thursdays, and I watch them in order from least favorite to favorite.

AL is just so damn good. Gets better as it goes. If you want to know what NOT to do as the series goes on, watch the archived Unforgotten Realms, which got worse as it went on.

Can't wait for next week. And Frank is my favorite character in anything, ever. He better survive. Or I'll do a L4D2 style pointless boycott.

I watch Cliffhanger Lane first, then I watch the rest and then I watch Cliffhanger lane again

I don't actually watch TV since nothing gets my attention, but the Escapist has turned me into a couch potatoe, Apocalypse Lane is the greatest show ever.

Onyx Oblivion:

Cuddles and Frank, man. Best characters out there. The episode where they got drunk was pure gold.

I don't want to want to the next episode. The suspense will literally kill me.

Well we can probably assume Big Pete and Willy will survive since their cyborgs, but everyone else is pretty much screwed. I can't wait to see what happens.

Very good episode. Hope everyone made it.

I say this everyweek and I shall say it again, Frank is immense

Bah cliffhanger!

Great episode. :D

:O WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?!?

can't wait!

6:20 - NOOOOO!

I hope the worm saved them.

"What's the point of living if you don't find love."
"What's the point of speaking if no one gives a shit!"
Hahaha
Keep it up guys.

I must say, I haven't laughed out loud to the series in awhile. I love every episode but this one had me going for a few lines.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here