Apocalypse Lane: Episode 35: Death Race

Pages PREV 1 2

I just love that little cockroach =P!

I have a feeling that the next episode is going to reveal that everyone has 'swapped bodies'.

Just a hunch. You don't gather the majority of the cast in a single place like that if they aren't all going to swap bodies.

"What's the point in talking when nobody gives a shit!?"

Haha, I'm using that one.

I hope Frank dies

Holy Techno-Drome Batman!!
Fantastic episode as always, guys!

Damn you and your well judged cliff hangers.... as expressed above, I keep having to come back for more!
Good ole cuddles :P

"I don't know, what's the point of taking when nobody gives a sh*t!?"

that can be a useful line in so many situations. That was a good episode.

AWSMSAUCE!!!!
I think I know where the whole love bot thing is going for Willy...

Good episode!

Prediction: Obama's wife gets burnt/acid attacked and turns into the spitting double of Willy. Just to say i called it when it happens.

How are they going to survive a death-ray?!

Also, Frank was awesome.

Ok guys... Hand down! Best episode so far! Keep up the good work. ^^

WOOHOO!!!! They are all dead which means end of series.

CELEBRATE! LOL!!!!!

kidding.

What? Noooooo! How can this happen?

Well now this is a seriously "OMFG ROFLWAFLLE THIS R TEH BAST EPISAD EVAR!!" moment

In all seriousness this was one of the best episodes.

Nice work. I loved Cuddles' line at the end...

cliiiiiiiiiiiiiiif haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanger

"I'll cut off your dick and use it as a toothpick!"

Words cannot describe the genius that is that line.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, not a cliff hanger.... gah!

Oooooh ive just had a (not so fun) week involving lots of personal shit and this is the first thing to make me laugh multiple times. And in only a few minutes. Once again.... WIN WIN WIN Oh I love this show so much xx

Ahahahah Cuddles

cuddles:
What's the point in talking if nobody gives a shit!

This episode is pure brilliant.

I haven't seen a cliffhanger this bad since Sonic Chronicles...

I NEED THE NEXT EPISODE!

lol

I can't remember the last time I laughed watching this show. The humor just falls flatter and the cast of lame auxiliary characters grows. I'm sick and bored of Apocalypse Lane.

Screw you guys, I'm going home.

(South Park has sucked for a few years now)

I would go so far as to say make whole 30 min episodes. Or I would settle for 15 min. This show is just that freaking awesome!

AWESOME MUSIC, DUDES!

I have a real love-affair with epic music! The track that was playing during the race was incredible! I wish it was a little louder and more pronounced, though.

Did they died?

damn you... with your cliffhangers.. DAMN YOU TO HELL!

Oh My God! That was frigging hilarious! Kudos to you guys, this just gets better and better. So many questions, so many questions...

Good thing I just decided to watch it now...

Waiting a week is worse than waiting 4 days.

I'm taking so many quotes from Cuddles and putting them into my life... Thank you guys so much.

Compared to the other two before this one, it was a little dissapointing, but it was still a good episode, make no mistake about that.

SomeBritishDude:
Well fuck me.

Wonder who dies.

Cuddles and Steve (probably Marty) will suvive no doubt, and the same goes for Frank. Gladys (Or Gladice... Gladiss?) has to survive only because she's the only one who'll know what the fudge is going on. I think Hicky might die but Steve might live (Which would be funny as hell to me), maybe Willy (just to create an Affair with Michelle), and maybe Pete so his trip wouldn't be pointless, and maybe Pumper. I think that the nerd, and Mr. and Mrs. Marty are gonna be dead though...

Man This show is awesome. Stayed up for a whole night and watched every episode. I can't wait for the next one. You guys are great... Reminds of Garbage Pail Kids Stickers...

Alex Cotoi:
Man This show is awesome. Stayed up for a whole night and watched every episode. I can't wait for the next one. You guys are great... Reminds of Garbage Pail Kids Stickers...

I love this show! Im not just saying that because i help write it. You guys have some really good stuff to look forward to.

LoL. Nice ... keep up the momentum. Great story plot so far...

Anyone else notice Steve was talking in Pumper's voice for a little bit? Minor slip-up with switching voices there, chief? :P

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here