Stolen Pixels #168: Venn Diagrams

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Stolen Pixels #168: Venn Diagrams

Further proof that there is no complex system that cannot be better understood by the application of circles.

Read Full Article

sorry but im outside of the last diagram, 166/168, not a bad statistic.

XKCD is the only webcomic I read, other than this one, so props to you!

funny cause its true ...

...Ya, that's about right.
I'm always afraid my electrical stuff is going to start an electrical fire, which goes to show how much I know about electronics...

FUNNEES!

also, i like usless ven diagrams

This has got to be one of my favorites so far, but I do miss the wild rambling post that usually accompanies your strips.

All of those are true. Add "people who play Sniper" to jerks, too.

Both the XKCD guy and the SMBC guy should be on the "Useless Ven Diagram's" Diagram as well.

*Backstabs Shamus*

Surely the Sizes of the circles representing the consoles should be different. Just putting diagrams in doesn't make you XKCD. You need some figures as well. You fail as a nerd.

Just kidding. I love ya. <3

Spy's aren't jerks, Pyros are jerks.

Freaken spraying corners with flame every second... dammit...

You forgot to add "People who play as sniper in TF2."

Duuuh.

Good call. The only thing that can be funnier than Venn Diagrams are Flow Charts. I look forward to seeing some soon.

awesomeness

Heh, well, I have to admit, those are all pretty accurate. Especially the last one ;)

Hah, just ribbing you Shamus...

Those are funnier than most of the stuff on graphjam (although sometimes there's hilarious stuff there).

Good one!

Lol liking it. its always good to see where i lie in Venn diagrams

XKCD FTW love that comic series (and this one)

Nimbus:
This has got to be one of my favorites so far, but I do miss the wild rambling post that usually accompanies your strips.

Seconded

Batfred:
Good call. The only thing that can be funnier than Venn Diagrams are Flow Charts. I look forward to seeing some soon.

To forever cement your undying Nerdy comic genius you must have at least 1 flow chart comic. DO IT NOW!

agreed with most of them XD

If you care, Shamus, panel #2 is actually an Euler diagram, and not a Venn.

Very nice XKCD nod, though.

The top one made me giggle quite hard XD

Hehe for some reason I read this in the voice of Demetre Martin. I love venn diagrams!

Well, I used to have a fire hazard, thats why I moved my consoles to different TV's :D

Irridium:
Well, I used to have a fire hazard, thats why I moved my consoles to different TV's :D

I really hate you :P

Awesome comic, Shamus!

Nice to find someone else who enjoys useless diagrams. And yes this does remind me of the sort of thing that pops up on XKCD.

I agree with the poster who mentioned Euler diagrams. Most of these actually seem more like Euler diagrams than venns.

SirBryghtside:

Irridium:

I really hate you :P

Awesome comic, Shamus!

Bow before my obvious superiority!

I only have 2 TV's, 1 HD and 1 SD, I use the SD for my Wii, the HD for my PS3, and my PC monitor for my 360.

It is awsome.

Definitely XKCD-esque with that subtle twang and timing of Demitri Martin -
Those are some classy Venn-diagrams! Very enjoyable!

Fun at simplicity, me likes it.

Cool comic. I like Venn Diagrams. They're so informative and versatile.

Aw, no long explanation? Oh well, the third diagram more than makes up for it.

Spy's have gotten downright menacing. I swear you can have your whole defense/offense set and a good spy can roll in there and fuck it all up in under 30sec. That's why I play PYRO mhpphmhmphm!

Whoa, we totally studied Venn diagrams today in Information Theory. Why are you following me? Anyway, Shannon would be proud.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here