Unskippable: Bullet Witch

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Crimsane:
Oh God. The "badger, badger, badger, badger" song. I love you guys.

That made me laugh, but I hated that thing so much back in middle school...

Very Funny episode kind of makes me consider replaying this game. Probably wont though

Lucane:

Axeli:
What, no Russell jokes?

There Ravens not Crow(e)s.

There's little difference between the two, as both refer to a number of birds from the same family.

Wow, I never knew russle had such a big family.

Gigaguy64:
Man that Zombie demon...thing really pulled off that man scarf.

I know right, he just has the right face to pull it off.
Good call on the spike pit I mean you could just grab onto the spikes at the side. Wonder why that guy was in such a rush to die? Probably to escape that game. Ok I think thats my bad joke quota filled for today.

Great episode. Those zombies were just....weird. And they all had man-scarves? What coordination by the forces of the undead!

"Witches......don't need prayers."

Or acting lessons apparently.

Hmmm... Normaly the cutscenes are there to tell us what's going on right? But I got nothing out of this one...

Good work BTW.

This game looks positively wretched.

haha I love the warning at the end....and the grammar...nice episode.

Bazooka Joe, you bastard! You blew it all up! WHY?!

Urk, is that even a game? It looks beyond terrible... O.o
Makes for fun slaying of cutscenes, though. Hee-hee.

Joe Deadman:

Gigaguy64:
Man that Zombie demon...thing really pulled off that man scarf.

I know right, he just has the right face to pull it off.
Good call on the spike pit I mean you could just grab onto the spikes at the side. Wonder why that guy was in such a rush to die? Probably to escape that game. Ok I think thats my bad joke quota filled for today.

Clap, Clap, Clap.
Bravo.

Im thinking he jumped in the spike pit to see what was on the other side.
http://instantrimshot.com/

Maybe the whole "no russel jokes" thing is a joke as they could of said "Russel, Family and close friends" but instead they didnt because they wanted us to talk about how theres no russel jokes in this one, a bit like "Pyro is Female" (or not) with Valve and other things like that.

Hehe, 'how are you gonna fit a virus in an electric chair?'

I've been waiting for this unskippable since you mentioned it in the podcast. It looks even more horrible than you said.

Tenmar:
What system is this game for? It boggles the mind how something like this goes under my radar.

It was an X360 launch title. Oh yeah, and it sucked... good thing it was only a rental for me. If you really want to play it, I suggest you do the same, it's not worth more than 5 bucks.

Nice one, guys. Bubblegum disasters and stylish man-scarves... teeheehee. ^^

Another awesome vid, but surely that bit with the screen and the bubblegum disasters, isn't that technically in our past, considering it was reporting from 2007 and its now 2010?

Axeli:

Lucane:

Axeli:
What, no Russell jokes?

There's little difference between the two, as both refer to a number of birds from the same family.

But theJoke is the crow is called Russel as in Russell Crowe not Russell Ravene.

GAH! That was a very... unsettling opening.

Though I did love the "Badger Badger Badger Song" bit, the quip about the "Man Scarf" and the comment of whether or not viruses can be homicidal. (Why am I suddenly thinking of Prototype...?)

Also, let's just hope that if there are any zombies, that they never get //that//organized...

Screw CTV. CBC kicks all kinds of ass!

... well at least it did before they sold the rights to Canada's unofficial theme song for some much needed scratch ...

Another great video, and yeah, why make organized, talking zombies?

That's ruining the best three things about zombies!

Never heard of the game.. and boy was that a bad cutscene.

So.. whats the game about?

As always a solid gold performance...made me chuckle at certain references XD

Lucane:

Axeli:

Lucane:

Axeli:
What, no Russell jokes?

But theJoke is the crow is called Russel as in Russell Crowe not Russell Ravene.

Yeah, but you could call most ravens crows just as well. Neither word refers to any specific species.

Maybe it was that virus from "Rumo and His Miraculous Adventures". You know, the Subcutaneous Suicide Squad, the disease so advanced it had a spine. I bet you could convict that in one of those ridiculous Phoenix Wright trials...

Great episode, I'll have to watch out for legions of horror on the local weather forecast from now on.

Wait... so are all the zombies in this game just Harold from Fallout? Because if so, then I don't see how this game could go wrong.

"Slightly playable"? Are you kidding? That was like what you'd get if you put the all the world's B-Movies into a blender.

Onyx Oblivion:
Since its a REAL Canadian news network, does that mean this happened in Canada?

I guess the best thing about the game is the zombies. Awesome zombies!

Awwwwwe, does that mean I can't claim that zombie apocalypses never happen in Canada anymore?
DAMN YOU BULLET WITCH!! DAMN YOU!!

I love you guys. You always make my day a little less dreary.

Isn't CBC bigger than CTV? Or did CTV buy out 3 networks when I wasn't watching?

So, how's the Olympics?

Sonicron:

Tenmar:
What system is this game for? It boggles the mind how something like this goes under my radar.

It was an X360 launch title. Oh yeah, and it sucked... good thing it was only a rental for me. If you really want to play it, I suggest you do the same, it's not worth more than 5 bucks.

Nice one, guys. Bubblegum disasters and stylish man-scarves... teeheehee. ^^

Funny you should say that. I picked this game up used for ten bucks, and then I played it and then I was sad.

Russle nnnnnnooooooooooooooo! you bastards shot russel. and am I the only one to like that game. it's better than MW2 at least.

Those were not Crows they were Ravens

that's why their was no Russell jokes in this video

The zombies infected with the homicidal virus look and act like Reavers from Firefly/Serenity but with way more talking and less rage.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here