Unskippable: Bullet Witch

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

"Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger Mushrooms mushrooms!"

Also, there could have been lots of Russell familiar's jokes in this cutscene...
XD

Great video guys!

I wonder how long the zombie had to practice talking without lips.

Oi. The only thing I know of this game is that a friend of mine told me I should play it since, and this is true, a friend of hers made it. It's like I needed to encourage this friend of hers or something.

When I saw that the game was 20 dollars NEW, and all the DLC was free costume changes, I had a feeling I'd know exactly WHAT kind of game I would be playing and promptly passed upon it.

The cutscene looks like a college project.

Vanguard1219:
Funny you should say that. I picked this game up used for ten bucks, and then I played it and then I was sad.

Let me guess... because it sucked?
Seriously, even in retrospect everything about that game makes me cringe.

Those undead remind me of Army of Darkness, they, too, like to talk crap and act all tough. ^^

But witches do need prayers! The fact this game didn't have a prayer is exactly why nobody in the world ever bought Bullet Witch.

Was it really that bad you guys had to put up a warning at the end of the video like that?

You had me at "SNAAAAAKE! Badger badger badger badger."

I am very surprised about the lack of Russel.
MORE RUSSEL!

Other than that, hilarious as usual.

dalek sec:
Was it really that bad you guys had to put up a warning at the end of the video like that?

Yes, it's that bad.

This is CTV, Brining you full coverage of the Skinless talking zombie apacolypse across the globe!

Seriosuly, nice one guys.

More like grammar's dusk is coming.

Well done, I must say.

Hands down my favorite unskipable!

Axeli:
What, no Russell jokes?

His name isn't "Russel Raven" last time I checked : p, but I was expecting that too, 'til they said it was a raven.
I actually thought this game looked allright, thank you for that last bit of information, I have a feeling it saved a few hours of my life.

'Don't PLAY THIS GAME'
ahahaha
words of wisdom i presume ;D..
good ep as usual..

Sir Kemper:
This is CTV, Brining you full coverage of the Skinless talking zombie apacolypse across the globe!

You see? THIS is what happens when you start releasing sex ed video games! First it's sex ed then zombie apocalypse then the zombies will want to get married then you get the godless witches and it just all goes to hell.

CTV? they should REALLY take that down before they get a phone call from CTV's presentation guy with the really low baritone voice D:

We're in deep shit if the undead ever get that organised.
Maybe they just got their character sheets mixed up, "hee, we're zombies, why do we get guns en manscarfs? We don't really need them, do we? Except it is fun to see the living with nothing for a change *smirk*"

That's hilarious!

Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger!

I'm surprised they didn't make a quip about a videogame having really bad shakeycam.

I personally like this game despite the apperently popular opinion on it. I guess it has a niche appeal but the fact it's a third person shooter with dodge maneuvers and spells and more importantly, physics you can take advantage of, easily make it one of the best games I've seen.

Then again it seems like everyone whose played the newer games with good shader pipelines and great graphics that involve realism, war, or treasure hunters, after such pampering, look down on this game as a chore.

The game could have been made into much more and I admit that, but what it had going as a base was damn good and I can appreciate that. Sure it had its bugs, lack of content and a real solid story, but the game itself was still there. I'm sure people see the fact you play as a hot goth chick as a negative of this game, a strap-on gimmick that I'm not gonna complete that metaphor. Well, it certainly is a nice change from playing as spacemarine1231 or Private Shampoobox. The fact it was 20 dollars new means it was a small project developed by a smaller company ran by real people. The only area they really went wrong with this game was the fact they released it to the general public as a whole and attempted to put it on the shelf next to Armored Cars of War 3 rather than targeting a modding community. That, and it did have poor addon support.

Anyway, I'm starting to sound like that guy standing between George Bush and an angry man with a gun saying "he didn't do it!" because, well, he didn't. Just... remember the fail issue of the Escapest, that mentioned public scorn as a fear of failing. I don't know whether AQ was facing financial troubles or something or they were just done working on it, but I'm glad they released it instead of scrapping it nonetheless.

I wonder if the designers of Bullet Witch look at Bayonetta and quietly cry into their whiskey.

That is an awful, awful game

I haven't even played it, and it's so utterly bad

Good on you, Graham and Paul, for giving it the mocking of its life

Good video, lads!Glad you took this game down to size.... It... looks... so.... bad!!!
Keep it up, Unskippable!

Phenom828:

Axeli:
What, no Russell jokes?

His name isn't "Russel Raven" last time I checked : p, but I was expecting that too, 'til they said it was a raven.
I actually thought this game looked allright, thank you for that last bit of information, I have a feeling it saved a few hours of my life.

Well I must be having a deja vu right now...

Was really expecting a "War has changed" reference there.

Awesome episode loved the badger bit but damn this game looks fugly

huh... so this is what off brand Bayonetta looks like? And if Bayonetta took itself seriously?

No thanks, I'll stick with the goofy yet high quality name brand thank you!

Vanguard1219:

Sonicron:

Tenmar:
What system is this game for? It boggles the mind how something like this goes under my radar.

It was an X360 launch title. Oh yeah, and it sucked... good thing it was only a rental for me. If you really want to play it, I suggest you do the same, it's not worth more than 5 bucks.

Nice one, guys. Bubblegum disasters and stylish man-scarves... teeheehee. ^^

Funny you should say that. I picked this game up used for ten bucks, and then I played it and then I was sad.

Your story reminds me of the time I got Perfect Dark Zero for free from Gamestop.

I played it for one hour, quietly cried in a corner for eight more, took it back and demanded a refund.

Lets purge these games from our memory shall we?

"Ah, it's a snake!"

Nice video. That cutscene was awful and made no sense.

Axeli:
What, no Russell jokes?

I was surprised at that too.

Well despite being a tad broken it wasn't that bad of a game >.>

Anyone else noticed that the disasters noted in green have all 4 horsemen?

Middle East war
Homicidal virus.
3/4 of nations starve.
and for death you got the earthquake and legions of horror.

Also I think it's worth noting that Bullet Witch was not the first game to predict a big west coast earthquake in 2007.

There was another horrible game that did that called Twisted Metal 3.

Axeli:

Phenom828:

Axeli:
What, no Russell jokes?

Well I must be having a deja vu right now...

Sorry 'bout that :P
I have a tendency to give people that feeling -_-

Thanks for the disclaimer at the end, guys, because I was thinking: "You know, this game doesn't look that bad." Now I know better. Great episode, by the way! Although, I must say, I was slightly disappointed by the amount of crows, but lack of Russell.

Great episode, but if you wanted to nitpick "Homicidal Virus" a Virus that kills other viruses would be more appropriate. Homocide means to kill a member of your own species.

Oh those silly developers, always misrepresenting many canons and myths for a quick buck.

I am on the fence on whether there should be armed zombies in Left 4 Dead. Though if they used the gun on their fellow zombies from time to time, that would be worth seeing.

And cookie for G&P for reviving the Badger song. (:.)

Emotionless acting, refined and perfected by Keanu Reeves, revived in Bullet Witch!

They aren't kidding when they say "This is a bad game."

THIS IS A BAD GAME. Seriously, it's really bad.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here