The Escapist Presents: Carolina Game Summit 2010

Carolina Game Summit 2010

The Escapist checks out all that Carolina Game Summit has to offer, including participating in a Modern Warfare 2 tournament and bumping into Steampunk Boba Fett.

Watch Video

This was kinda cool to watch. Also, bonus points for being called Team Fighting Mongoose.

Sweet Steam punk boba Fett,
Better luck next time i suppose Fighting Mongoose? Sweet name none the less.

Looks like was a pretty sweet event! Heh Steam punk Boba =D

Man, when are these guys going to have a gaming convention in New York? I want in!

Seriously, despite my general distrust of mankind, does anyone have any tips on how to find these kinds of events when they come around, ideally in the New York area? Other then electronics shows and such, I feel like I've missed out on gaming events, and it'd be cool to mix it up a bit.

Fighting mongooses? Awesome name and an awesome video, I should watch more of these escapist presents things

jtesauro:
Man, when are these guys going to have a gaming convention in New York? I want in!

Seriously, despite my general distrust of mankind, does anyone have any tips on how to find these kinds of events when they come around, ideally in the New York area? Other then electronics shows and such, I feel like I've missed out on gaming events, and it'd be cool to mix it up a bit.

It depends on what you mean by these guys. If your refering to the people who organized it. Not likely as the organizers are students(myself being one of them) who go to school at the college where the summit was held

FPS games are meant to be played on PC with proper mouse and keyboard!

Shame that the mongooses lost, but the steampunk boba is really cool.

Not the best Steam Boba I've ever seen, but I love the "Old West Bounty Hunter" look that it appropriates.

The best Steam Boba I've ever seen is this dude...

Better luck next time Fighting Mongoose.

I have a fangirl crush on Steampunk Boba Fett now. D=

And I was always more of a Storm Trooper fangirl...

wat wer the headsets they had on whilst gaming anyone?

anon_10:

The headset sponsor was VIBRAS 5.1 CH Surround Sound Xbox 360 Gaming Headset.

Slycne:

anon_10:

The headset sponsor was VIBRAS 5.1 CH Surround Sound Xbox 360 Gaming Headset.

damb that was expencive but i want one!!!

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here