LoadingReadyRun: Olympic Beard Growing

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Olympic Beard Growing

Action News covers one of the most hotly contested events of the 2010 Vancouver Games.

Watch Video

i lost it when matt won, but does this mean that paul will grow his goatee back?

and how long have you been working on this sketch?

haha can't stop laugh

...! Win!

:D This was great

lol "Well, this isnt a body hair competition."

Great job guys!

Noone told me this was an event... I could have been an Olympian :(

Awesome as always.
Love the story twist.

Man this sketch must of taken aagggeess. Unless ofc, you all really cngrow beards like Gods. Great ep!

LMAO. This needs to be an actual olympic event. xD

Another great episode guys. LRR hasn't failed me yet.

Didn't expect to actually see the event. Good show.

My not-at-all faked beard

Lol

That instant-beard that Matt had had me floored with laughter! Now Paul needs to keep his beard, so that he can display many manly things, like opening a jar of pickles or stroke it thoughtfully. Seriously; beard + science = Man-Science!

Wow, believe it or not I like Paul with a beard better than Paul with a goatee! If he keeps it (unlikely but a chance) maybe we can see a return to the warriors of darkness!

Monty-Pyhton-tastic!

Great episode again LRR, Paul should totally regrow that goatee!

OMG! Super sweet. But seriously, how long did it take to film this? A lot of planning went into this. I"m impressed.

You guys had be in stiches by the end. Brilliant sketch.

Hehe, Brilliant. I loved the twist at the end and the topical nature of the whole thing =D

*tries growing beard*
*succeeds*

It's itchy...

LRR Blasphemy - Everyone knows Paul's facial Hair destroys everyone elses!!!
BTW - funny sketch as always but how long that take to make? If the beards weren't fake (i know matt's wasn't; though not sure about Jer's hmmmm)that must of been filmed over months

Wow that was hilarious. I'm surprised that you actually showed them growing them too.

swaki:
i lost it when matt won, but does this mean that paul will grow his goatee back?

and how long have you been working on this sketch?

I know Paul can grow one, but he just doesn't look like he can in this video... he must spend alot of time shaving to get that smooth..

Good effort all round, well Canada still has a chance to win one medal with the freestyle slacking event.

Very funny, wondered when you were going to pull out the fake beard.

I lost it when it suddenly cut to Matt with beard. Top drawer!

I'm impressed by their sprint to the grad student levels of beardliness. Only true professionals can make that kind of time.

I half-expected a bad, Räikkönen-esque accent as a victory speech there from Matt.

Nonetheless, hilarious. Wish I could grow an epic beard like that in minutes too.

Yaxley:
I'm impressed by their sprint to the grad student levels of beardliness. Only true professionals can make that kind of time.

Indeedie, but the surge of beard from the Swedish competitor was truly all inspiring.

Hahaha, hope fully this will be a real olympic event in 4 or 8 years :P (is it a winter or summer sport?)

definitely my fave
next comes paper boy

Good video! Finland is good on one thing get Drunk and everything else they have luck

Wow that was fantastic. It's almost like Loading Ready Run already had a lot of experience doing a newscast type video or something...

Keep up the good work guys :)

The twist was really predictable, but the funny really was in the details this week. Great video.

I'm guessing this wasn't a last minute video:P

Lol... Dear LRR crew you need to do a podcast on this episode NOW.
I just want to know how the hell did you record it xD. Are the beards fake or did you just record it over the course of few weeks (months Oo).

I want to know it now!
Oh and also why didn't Paul grow his famous goatee? It would give him points for style ;P

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here