Apocalypse Lane: Episode 36: A Neighborhood in Crisis

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Hot damn, as funny as this is I really hope you can keep it going and all together and not to 'Holy hell, so many plot devices that none really stand out.'

It was a good episode.
And I found it hilarious how all the Planet Of The Apes quotes really work in with the conversation.

This is why cuddles needs more parts he had me laughing the whole time.

Hickey and Stinkey gave me my two WTF moments for this show.

Right, so the Franklins didn't make it?, since they weren't beamed aboard the space ship.

Can I ask who Behn Stiller is?, thats the guy from the unfunny films, waterboy and the dad that isn't grown up or something? I've not heard of that line before.

Edit, why am I asking who the hell Ben Stiller is, I'll google it, not like his name is hard to spell or anything!.

lol the writing for this one was on a totally different level to the rest! bravo!

Good episode. Cuddles was awesome in this...

Greyfox105:
Ha. I love it when stuff happens to make Cuddles puke.
Keep up the good work Jon :D
I may do something crazy if my favourite series disappeared...

It is.... at episode 48, hold on,

*goes to the corner and cries*

WHY DO THE GOOD SERIES HAVE TO GO YOUNG!

Knife Fight!

Some great one liners in there.
"I'm about to make this asshole a cripple"
"Slappy thirds?"
"Damn you all to hell!"
"Guilty by association. Sorry Marty."

I love this series. :D

Loved it! Keep it up!

brilliant episode keep them coming :D

OMG!!! This is a FUNNY episode!!! Hell has frozen over!!!!!

this is the funniest episode ever! Seriously.
"...well, I hit that shit hard." I nearly choked to death on that one.

I think I'm in WTF shock....

But don't stop...DON'T EVER STOP APOCALYPSE LANE!

BTW, at this point I have so much admiration for Cuddles I'd take a bullet for him.

This episode was full of LOLs.

Love it.

Love it. Gotta say, this is possibly the best episode for Cuddles quotes. Frank is starting to get kind of annoying, but I'm sure that won't last too long.

My 3 favorite characters;

Gulliver

Rico

Captain Tentacle (just made it on my top 3 this episode!!)

"uh sloppy thirds actually"

Oh man.....
*pukes*

This is great. I love this and can't wait until the next episode! Keep up the good work.

Man I'm gonna take a break from this show a few weeks... Just to see more episodes at once. It's the best show ever. I don't think i will retain from watching..... Keep up the good work. An episode featuring Michael C Hall would be great.. Ha Ha...

That was a very good episode. Also, I could have sworn there was a futurama reference in there. Robots don't go to heaven? Also:

"This is my walking stick. I injured myself eating a peach. I'm a little cripple."

"I'm gonna make that asshole a cripple."

Funniest thing I've heard all day.

Planet of the Stupid Fat Bitches...starring Charleton Heston? I'd watch it!

Nice "Lost" style title opening graphic.

Huh, well thats an unusual shot at political comentary.

Otherwise I liked this episode, it was better than the new episode of Doralieus and two times better than Gamedogs. I liked how Captain Charms laid the smackdown on Twitchy, but I wish they had given a better reason for not having weapons than "We prefer fists over guns'.

Hickey and Gladdis - that actually makes sense.

Jon, i love this show. Thank you.

Somehow I think the Franklins still have a larger part to play.
I hope we get to hear from the worm, have a flash back of how he got hurt.

"YOU WANNA PIECE OF THIS SHIT?" I laughed so hard at that line.

The sloppy thirds-vomit line was probably one of the best moments in the series this year.

Fantastic story you guys have developed.

Ahhh cuddles... It's gotta be traumatic when you know your worst nightmare is actually real. A planet full of stupid tentacle b*****.

I laughed a lot in this episode, can't wait to see more

Quiet Stranger:
I bet at the very end of it all, we will find out all this has been a TV series, like what we're watching to us is an actual story but to them (the characters) they're really actors playing characters, so it's like a series within a series

no, i'm sure the ending is them explaining why there is a monster diner, and why they got regergitated by one only to eat there.

Nice lost intro :P

Great episode!

BEST EPISODE EVAH!
Shit just came poppin and spinning and shitting....
I was seriously ROFLLMAO the whole 7:42 mins!
Still Frank kinda seemes pretty relaxed n calm....i wonder if he can take that Alien Commander...i bet he`d kick some ass....or fuck some ass o.O
I wonder if they gona tell the priest that they brainwashed him n thats why he got stinky on hs arm...seems to me thats the only bomb you guys forgot to drop :D

ColdStorage:

Can I ask who Behn Stiller is?, thats the guy from the unfunny films, waterboy and the dad that isn't grown up or something? I've not heard of that line before.

Edit, why am I asking who the hell Ben Stiller is, I'll google it, not like his name is hard to spell or anything!.

The "Overrated Ben Stiller film" is Tropic Thunder. here's a link

antigodoflife:

Quiet Stranger:
I bet at the very end of it all, we will find out all this has been a TV series, like what we're watching to us is an actual story but to them (the characters) they're really actors playing characters, so it's like a series within a series

no, i'm sure the ending is them explaining why there is a monster diner, and why they got regergitated by one only to eat there.

you're probably right

This is officially better than lost! AWESOME

OMG the best episode ever
i didn't could stop laughing watch it 3 times already ;)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here