Doomsday Arcade: Series Recap and Episode 24 Preview

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Series Recap and Episode 24 Preview

With only two episodes left jump back into the fight and see what's in store for the dramatic conclusion.

Watch Video

I love cameo's

you can never have enough cameo's or pop culture references. maybe that's why I love this show

Best day ever. Apart from when episode 24 actually comes out.

Your paint skills are truly epic.

And nudity you say?

Now the wait is harder that it ever was...

Can't wait for the next episodes.

i will seriously die if all the best escapist shows end. i mean sure, there's stil ZP and Unskippable but without UR, soon doomsday arcade and later Apocalypse lane it's just gonna be a big hole in the escapist.

WHEN?!?!?!?!?!?! WHEN IS THIS AWESOMENESS COMING?!?!?!?!?! Please say like uber soon. Like next week.

From Zepren, THE biggest Doomsday Arcade Fan.

Ps, I was hoping for a second series. I'll take the 2 episodes though.... for now

I got a good feeling about this next episode...

Oh noes! Will there be a DVD release with all episodes in high quality and additional behind the scenes footage?

*fingers crossed*

MANNY! Wooooo!

Can't wait.

Holy crap, this was your best episode yet!
Still, I have been aching to see the next one. Please, break the animation domination of Thursdays.

Oh god, it'd been so long. I can't wait for this.

Oh man, thats going to be awesome!

I cant wait for it!

Was that Manny Calavera?I can't wait for this episode.

Love the grim fandango cameo xD.
Still... how much longer do we have to wait till episode 24? xD 23 was over a month ago ffs xP

I'll be truely sad to see this show go. Not only will I be saying good bye to the best show on The Escapist, but by far one of the best new media shows on the internet.

A show made by fanboys, for fanboys, making fun of fanboys. And it's genius.

Yay for dancing Manny xD

This is easily my favourite web series.

Guyyyyys!

You spoiler Grim Fandango!

And I'm gonna miss you guys...
[Sadface]

Sir Ollie:
MANNY! Wooooo!

Can't wait.

Double here. Given the accents, I'm going to be interested to see how he sounds :)

Wait, wait, 2 more episodes and the series'll end?!
That's terrible! :(

alright this series will go out with a bang and i find it ten times funnier that you use pictures of Lund at a party obviously drunk

got other things like school to do, Shanks?

Irridium:

And nudity you say?

Bud-dum-tss...?

Anyway, thank god this is finally happening. I was going crazy at the lack of DA. Will definitely buy a dvd if you ever think of making one, hell there's definitely the demand for it!

So Kratos and grim fandango eh. Nice additions.

Shame it's ending, I hope you guys plan to do something else after.

Must........ wait..... longer...

Nooooooo :(

Although yay for a dancing Grim Fandango

Gentlemen. it has been an absolute delight watching this video series, and you shall be sorely missed

Woah Nelly!

This look an explosive ending to this season! This twist on good ol' norT has been a real treat, and I can't wait to see what other hidden characters are shown.

YAY, love you guys, this is gonna be epic...

besides, sometimes you need to take a day off the partying to organise more parties, it's totally not weak. also this

darthmob:
Oh noes! Will there be a DVD release with all episodes in high quality and additional behind the scenes footage?

*fingers crossed*

and this

AstorSapolsky:
Please, break the animation domination of Thursdays.

WHY ARE WE NOT TALKING ABOUT MARIO AND LUIGI PETTING LASER CAT

This is incredibly bad news!

Irridium:

Eew Eew Eeeeeew!

Timtimfed:
Series Recap and Episode 24 Preview

With only two episodes left jump back into the fight and see what's in store for the dramatic conclusion.

Watch Video

Please Please Pleeeeasse do a soundtrack when you have finished doing the episodes :)
Seriously, begging here, take it as a complement :P
I love the music in Doomsday Arcade, especially the DiceLords montage/video/thing

My God, that's the second most impressive Ming the Merciless I've ever seen in a teaser!

ALSO!

P.A. Master:
WHY ARE WE NOT TALKING ABOUT MARIO AND LUIGI PETTING LASER CAT

This is incredibly bad news!

That was laser cat? I thought Laser Cat was black and white? That cat they were petting seemed more... grey to me...

Zepren:
WHEN?!?!?!?!?!?! WHEN IS THIS AWESOMENESS COMING?!?!?!?!?! Please say like uber soon. Like next week.

Ps, I was hoping for a second series. I'll take the 2 episodes though.... for now

Your the biggest fan!? HA!

What did Richard Garriot say when the Micheals pointed their guns at him in the church of the RPG and what did he do!?

Sexy Guy:

Zepren:

What did Richard Garriot say when the Micheals pointed their guns at him in the church of the RPG and what did he do!?

"LORD BRITISH IS GOING TO SPACE!"

"I'll send you a postcard from jupiterrrr!"

I think.

Archemetis:

Sexy Guy:

Zepren:

"LORD BRITISH IS GOING TO SPACE!"

"I'll send you a postcard from jupiterrrr!"

I think.

But what did he do?

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist: