Doomsday Arcade: Series Recap and Episode 24 Preview

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Sexy Guy:

Archemetis:

Sexy Guy:

Zepren:
WHEN?!?!?!?!?!?! WHEN IS THIS AWESOMENESS COMING?!?!?!?!?! Please say like uber soon. Like next week.

From Zepren, THE biggest Doomsday Arcade Fan.

Ps, I was hoping for a second series. I'll take the 2 episodes though.... for now

Your the biggest fan!? HA!

What did Richard Garriot say when the Micheals pointed their guns at him in the church of the RPG and what did he do!?

"LORD BRITISH IS GOING TO SPACE!"

"I'll send you a postcard from jupiterrrr!"

I think.

But what did he do?

He went to space, by means of busting a hole in the ceiling, superman style.

Sexy Guy:

Archemetis:

Sexy Guy:

Zepren:
WHEN?!?!?!?!?!?! WHEN IS THIS AWESOMENESS COMING?!?!?!?!?! Please say like uber soon. Like next week.

Ps, I was hoping for a second series. I'll take the 2 episodes though.... for now

What did Richard Garriot say when the Micheals pointed their guns at him in the church of the RPG and what did he do!?

I think.

But what did he do?

Shot out of the church through the roof. And I knew what he said :Dits all good

Dumb question but does anyone know if they'll have Max payne on the show or not? I remember him being in the pilot episode.

This was pretty hilarious.

if unintended consistency is due, the episode will be up in around 2 weeks, as every other episode preview was posted 2 weeks before the corresponding episode.

CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Sexy Guy:

Archemetis:

Sexy Guy:

Zepren:

I think.

But what did he do?

Flew through the ceiling to Jupiter

OHZ NOEZ!
FIRST THERE WILL BE BRAWL NOW THIS D8>

escapist_wolfand:
OHZ NOEZ!
FIRST THERE WILL BE BRAWL NOW THIS D8>

I know, why must the series end?

oh yeah this series :P

oh man it's been great...season 2? =[

oh well, let's just send it out with a bang

I feel learnid. I have make much information from 3 seconds.

What makes me giggle is the fact we've been waiting since genesis for a new video and all we get is a preview in which the titles take up a third of the entire thing.

Archemetis:
My God, that's the second most impressive Ming the Merciless I've ever seen in a teaser!

My curiosity grows. The first most impressive Ming the Merciless you've ever seen would be...?

Best.Recap.EVAR

That's Grim Fandango and God of War covered if I spotted the characters right

This looks...................EPIC!

To bad this series is ending.

I'm so looking forward to the next episode, are we finally going to get Bruce's character montage?

Best preview/recap I've ever seen

ya i was scared for a second that this show had gone the way of UR...so a great big whew to that. also DVD DVD DVD. what i'm trying to say is DVD DVD DVD... i would like one very much.

haha best series recap ever!
can't wait to see the last episode, hope you guys make another show cause this one and there will be brawl are the best 2 video game web series ever !

P.A. Master:
WHY ARE WE NOT TALKING ABOUT MARIO AND LUIGI PETTING LASER CAT

This is incredibly bad news!

If Laser Cat has defected... then all may be lost.

Also, you say nudity and I imagine Cooking Mama.... and I hate you for putting this in my brain.

Gonna be hugely sad if this ends for good. Brilliant, cannot wait for next time!

So it's actually ending? It's all good, I'd rather see it end on a high note than drag on uselessly long after it stops being funny. More power to you, Michaels.

Looks epic (as always...)

Only two more episodes???
*massive sadface*
well I guess you guys have real lives too but...
*sheds single tear*

OH My...BANANA POWER ACTIVATE

That has to be the best re-cap I have ever seen. Truly.

You guys will be sorely missed. I hope there is some way to download (or buy) Doomsday Arcade episodes when you are finished creating it.

<3

EXCELLENT! I've been waiting for a recap episode. Wasn't the previous episode aired on a Friday? I'm sure I can contain myself till then.

Manny Calavera! Awesome.

Fingers crossed for a pointless Guybrush cameo...

Considering that there are only maybe TWO girls on this show, Im less excited about the nudity.

Sexy Guy:

Archemetis:

Sexy Guy:

Zepren:

I think.

But what did he do?

prob ninjad but HE SHOT LAZERS OUT OF HIS HEAD wait thats the cat...
oh
HE ROCKETED THROUGH THE ROOF!

*jukes* I cant wait :D

Timtimfed:
Series Recap and Episode 24 Preview

With only two episodes left jump back into the fight and see what's in store for the dramatic conclusion.

Watch Video

Wait, you mean that we've waited a month and a half of an update on the episode status without this even being the final episode?

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

....But seriously, There Will Be Brawl took only a month for it's 35 minute finale. This is downright pulling us by the nose. It's a good thing I love this show, else I would have gone insane long ago waiting for this.

Absolutely amazing recap and I can't wait for the finale. Keep up the good work.

I feel rather stupid asking this, but who the hell is "norT"? Is he in the next episode or did I just forget about him? 'Cause I can't remember a damn thing about him.

Manny! I wasn't expecting a Grim Fandango reference!

HOW LONG MUST WE WAIT?!?!?!?!

It wasn't just me but was the dancing person the person from "Grim Fandango?"

is Mario petting Lasercat?!? (hmm, wait, Lasercat was a black cat before, right?)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here