Doomsday Arcade: Series Recap and Episode 24 Preview

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

sweeeet trailer

oh good, i thought the series may have ended behind my back

Is painfully reminded that his PC won't play Grim Fandango. ToT

Plese promise there will be amother series.

P.A. Master:
WHY ARE WE NOT TALKING ABOUT MARIO AND LUIGI PETTING LASER CAT

This is incredibly bad news!

Oh no they got laser cat too!! Shanks is DOOOOOOMED!

I predict that epic conclusion will be epic.

I've found this to be such a consistently hilarious production, and I hope you continue with another project.

What? You guys are going to stop?

HOW DARE YOU HAVE PERSONAL ENGAGEMENTS.

daheikmeister:

Timtimfed:
Series Recap and Episode 24 Preview

With only two episodes left jump back into the fight and see what's in store for the dramatic conclusion.

Watch Video

Wait, you mean that we've waited a month and a half of an update on the episode status without this even being the final episode?

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

....But seriously, There Will Be Brawl took only a month for it's 35 minute finale. This is downright pulling us by the nose. It's a good thing I love this show, else I would have gone insane long ago waiting for this.

Keep in mind the significant gap in special effects quality.

ValronPiRho:
Absolutely amazing recap and I can't wait for the finale. Keep up the good work.

I feel rather stupid asking this, but who the hell is "norT"? Is he in the next episode or did I just forget about him? 'Cause I can't remember a damn thing about him.

norT is Tron backwards

Tron: Human goes into computer world
Doomsday Arcade: Computer characters come into human world

Like Shanks said "It's Tron backwards"

Irridium:
Your paint skills are truly epic.

And nudity you say?

Now the wait is harder that it ever was...

Well, something will be harder....

Can't wait for next episode!

Nudity hmmm... But who says its naked GIRLS? :O
(But I kinda hope it is, no offends Michaels)

AWESOME

I thought it had been discontinued!

P.A. Master:
WHY ARE WE NOT TALKING ABOUT MARIO AND LUIGI PETTING LASER CAT

Pretty sure that wasn't Laser cat, but it was quite funny either way.

I... I...
I love you guys.....

Can't. Fucking. Wait :D

Oh man, that brief bit of quick-cuts was all I needed to get all jazzed up for more DA! Didn't know it only had 2 eps left, though. Anyone know if there'll be a DVD release of the series?

Seriously? After what must be around a month or so of anticipation, this is what you leave us with?

Fucknuggets.

Anyways, I hope the new episode comes out soon.

Oh wow, I love this video.

It's be hard to decide what characters to give cameos. On the one hand you want someone people are going to recognise, on the other you don't wanna go too mainstream. I was thinking they could do some trippy mindwarp stuff with Raz (Psychonauts) but hey Grim Fandango references are still pretty cool.

WHOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO! NEW Doomsday Arcade! Sweet! But a Girm Fandango and God of War cameo? Really?

I know UR isnt over really, their just holding out until they get enought money, but yeah with Doomsday Arcade gone and Apocolypse Lane soon after i'll probably just not bother waking up on thursdays. Screw work I'll just take 'Emotional Leave'

Hahaha! Loved the dancing man. Good show.

allow me to express what i felt:

"only two doomsday arcad episodes left?" "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! why!? why!? it can't be!"

now that i'm done with that, i'm sure the next episode would be great

ESCAPIST! STOP KILLING OFF ALL OF THE EPIC SHOWS! I know that the inter-webs is different from TV, but still, you can pay these guys for creating awesome shows! Anyways, cannot wait to see the last two episodes.... *sighs and tears up a little*

EDITL I know they already get paid... Pay them more for creating and continueing such awesome shows!

Recap, more like reCRAP. jkgj I liked it pretty funny. Maybe it's too soon to tell, but I think this new development strategy will work well.

YEESSSSSSSSSSSS

I thought episode 23 was the last. I am glad I was wrong.

Im laughing. Hard. Now I can't wait.

OMFG GRIM FANDANGO

Really, it's about time. I mean the episode is gonna rock but still, it's a few weeks overdue.

darthmob:
Oh noes! Will there be a DVD release with all episodes in high quality and additional behind the scenes footage?

*fingers crossed*

Make a DVD. Seriously, this is the best series I've ever seen.

*fingers crossed as well*

I feel like I should complain about this taking forever to come up, but I'm TOO DAMN EXCITED for the final two episodes, so I'll bottle my complaints up until I explode, like a good woman. Or a good psychopath, I don't know.

besayewich:
got other things like school to do, Shanks?

School? Pfft, he finished that years ago. He spends all his time being awesome now.

EDIT: ALSO MAKE A DVD PLEASE. I'd pay good money for a physical collection of all this cool shit.

DeathChairOfHell:
and later Apocalypse lane it's just gonna be a big hole in the escapist.

WHY IS THAT ENDING?

Does anyone remember the trailer that had a clip of Sonic? but he didn't turn up in the actual episode? I wonder if this will happen again but to the nudity...

Can't wait for the new episodes! But i'll miss you...

Owlgravy:

ValronPiRho:
Absolutely amazing recap and I can't wait for the finale. Keep up the good work.

I feel rather stupid asking this, but who the hell is "norT"? Is he in the next episode or did I just forget about him? 'Cause I can't remember a damn thing about him.

norT is Tron backwards

Tron: Human goes into computer world
Doomsday Arcade: Computer characters come into human world

Like Shanks said "It's Tron backwards"

Ohhh, riiiiight. I was confused there too.

Maybe it was the color filters that made laser cat more gray... O_O

I would be delighted for a DVD and would purchase its been an amazing show guys, and really hope you all continue to do more videos of some kind. Will miss the best show on the escapist.

Oh, phew, it's not dead. I was beginning to fear. And...was that Kratos? *squintsquintsquint* Can't....tell...

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here