LoadingReadyRun: Meatshroom

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

Meatshroom

A very special episode of Man Cooking, for vegetarians.

Watch Video

That looks like it might be good.

laughed when he picked up the grater from the sink and smelled it first before using it

MANCOOKINGOHHELLYES

Can't wait to see the response to the Escapist's first Man Cooking ep.

*edit*

Also, totally had me at Paul slapping Morgan.

*subedit*

Onyx Oblivion:
"Nutmeg?"

I'd watch this show. Hell, I'd record every episode.

You can watch all the pre-Escapist episodes of Man Cooking at The LoadingReadyRun Website !

"Nutmeg?"

That... that was glorious. I've gotta say though, Paul's appearance at the start was my favourite part. Sorry Morgan!

That looks horrific. Very funny performance Morgan and fantastic use of Matt-Clone. Where do you find these hellish recipes?

THAT WAS FRIGGING AWSOME... more please

Pretty much everything Morgan's cooked on this show ends up looking pretty disgusting. But holy hell I bet it tastes good.

This is the best man-cooking I've seen yet. Mainly because Morgan has become better at NOT smiling when being "manly".

"Showmanship is only manly, when it's totally unnecessary! HAAAHHH!" Great show, spice the balls out of it... I wish I could cook so manly...

"ANYONE WHO TELLS YOU HERBS AREN'T MANLY IS TRYING TO STEAL YOUR WOMEN FOLK!!" Hahaha!!

quote of the day: "I've just completed my manly meat bowl."

and now I'm hungry.... FOR MEAT! GRR!

Finally, MAN COOKING has returned! Hilarious (and Manly) as ever.
Pass the meatshroom.

VEGETABLES ARE MANLY ONLY IF WOMEN CAN'T STOMACH THEM RAW!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

MAN COOKING!

My single most favouriteist thing on LRR and now it's back!

Praise our lord Jesus Morgan! May his sexiness be seen across the land!

goddamnit that mushroom is so manly I fear I might lose my womenfolk to it

IF YOUR GIRLFRIEND LIKES YOUR COOKING, YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG! HAAAAH

brilliant

WTF? Very funny, but wtf? oh! And the food! looked so wrong but tasted so good! :D (I imagine)

I've been waiting for this.

It was awesome.

HAAAAAAAAAAAHH!

Also that thing looks delicious...

"Juxtaposition is MANLY" :D

Phenom828:
WTF? Very funny, but wtf? oh! And the food! looked so wrong but tasted so good! :D (I imagine)

They occasionally do stuff like this - random 'MANLY COOKING' bits; can't remember what they made last time :)

RvLeshrac:

Onyx Oblivion:
"Nutmeg?"

You can watch all the pre-Escapist episodes of Man Cooking at The LoadingReadyRun Website !

I meant if it was REAL.

Yesss.... more man cooking. :D

i hate mushrooms but this maybe something for me :)

THE ONLY TIME THAT CRYING IS MANLY IS WHEN YOUR STABBING SOMETHING WITH A KNIFE!! Goodness help me I laughed.

Also any word on when LRR are doing the next commodore Hustle? They started the season 2 on their website and we haven't seen it since.

Glad that Man Cooking has made a return! The Paul slap made me die with laughter, was not expecting that. I loved Morgan's face when he first bit into it, especially when Kathleen (well, it sounded like her...) laughed off camera.

I wonder.. did you guys eat this up? :D

I hear the manly, but I don't see the manly. Still a good episode.

That was the funniest thing I have seen on the Escapist in since I first watched ZP.

"Anyone who tells you herbs aren't manly, is trying to steal your women-folk"

I laughed my ass off at that. More!

Win! Pure win, did anyone see the Bonus episode on their site where Morgan had like, two breakfasts, then two dinners. xD This episode completely reminded me of that. Favourite bit "This cooking will you move you to china! But if you already live in China, it well send you to the moon!"

Le_Lisra:
I wonder.. did you guys eat this up? :D

HELLS TO THE YEAH!!!!
can I haz another please.

It's true, there isn't a meal that can't be improved with balsamic vinegar.
Also, cooking is already manly, after all, think of what's involved: Knives, machines that produce enough heat to burn s**t (or just plain fire), MEAT!!!!, breaking things (like eggs), boiling, pulling the bones out of something dead, and of course, throwing everything you can into a bowl, mixing the f**k out of it and getting (No. Not that.) something you can devour in a needlessly dramatic fashion. The only thing missing is explosions, and if you do things wrong you get to have them.

MAN COOKING!!!!
I love to watch men cook, especially Morgan!

"Flavor is proportional to surface area...and it's easier than chopping it."

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or