LoadingReadyRun: Meatshroom

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

I must say, that looked disgusting. I'm amused by how many people have said it looks delicious.

Le_Lisra:

Random Argument Man:

Le_Lisra:

Why?

Random Argument Man:

Decabo:
I hear the manly, but I don't see the manly. Still a good episode.

That's what I thought too. Not bad, altough they should really pick someone who looks more manly..

No one is more manly than Morgan!

I beg to differ.

Note* Those links contains a serious dose of manliness. Be careful.

Humhum. No one disputes the sean and all..

But I believe you are missing the point.

Oh really?

Note* No offense.

Note* Maybe the use of Godot was a bit too harsh...

That was a very disgusting and disturbing episode. Especially when he decided to eat the abomination. Makes me worry if there were actually more episodes like this.

Well I have to say I agree with all that. I grind my tomatoes until I HAVE NO FINGERS LEFT!

So... hungry...

GREAT EPISODE, RIGHT NOW IM TYPING THIS WITH MY PENIS! THE MANLIEST WAY TO TYPE!
Also, that looked lush. Im going to make one with some mates and record us doing so. Although, it will be less manly than Morgans.

Well that was manly!
It actually looked pretty good too.

I want to see more Man Cooking episodes for LoadingReadRun.

Slash Dementia:
Well that was manly!

There's 5 over on the LRR site:

Man Cooking
Man Cooking 2
Man Cooking 3: Alex Edition
The Gigantor
Swiss Meat Roll

Keab42:

Slash Dementia:
Well that was manly!

There's 5 over on the LRR site:

Man Cooking
Man Cooking 2
Man Cooking 3: Alex Edition
The Gigantor
Swiss Meat Roll

Wow, thanks.

so, it took me the entire episode to realize what a "meat mushroom" is... i spent the entire episode wondering how this was considered a "vegetarian" dish...

im losing my edge ;.;

Gotta love the subtlety of Man Cooking. Gotta love the subtlety of a burning forest of Rosemary. Gotta love the subtlety of

This is truly the way to ManCook for a vegetarian. The only way.

Apparently the only way to be a many vegetarian is to eat vegetables MADE OF MEAT.

(even though mushroom aren't vegetables)

HAAAAAAAAAA Its time to be manly and try to make this dish with all the manliness
and largliness intact.

Way to go LRR for bringing Man cooking back, its been far too long.

Didn't expect too much when i was the title... but this was actually pretty funny. Good show sirs!

Siorai:
I hadn't laughed that hard in a while, so thank you LRR and great job, I will now go cook this for my soon to be horrified girlfriend.

I demand pics and if a possible a video reaction

Needs more BACON! HAAAAAAAAH!

That was the manliest cooking ever.

The only way it could be more manly is if it was Kratos cooking, but that would be too manly for us mere mortals to handle.

Would that be the Manly Moon?

The DSM:
That was the manliest cooking ever.

The only way it could be more manly is if it was Kratos cooking, but that would be too manly for us mere mortals to handle.

Now I want to see a God of War-Cooking Mama crossover game. Kratos kills 'em, Mama grills 'em.

THIS YEARS MAN COOKING!... Slightly less manly than last years... BUT STILL BALLS-ROCKINGLEY MANLY!!!

I am Timeswordsman! Conqueror and Master of Ellipseland!

Best Man Cooking ever. This was so manly that I cried. Because I stabbed myself. MANLY!!!

I really really want to make this, except forget the pork, and replace it with more beef, because I simply prefer lean beef.

It's not manly unless it's done in under two minutes

This was so weird...yet somehow funny.

LUDACRIS MUSHROOM!!

Mutie:
"ANYONE WHO TELLS YOU HERBS AREN'T MANLY IS TRYING TO STEAL YOUR WOMEN FOLK!!" Hahaha!!

I think that's my favorite line from the whole skit right there.

They had me at the slap! XD

... why did this make me hungry?

MAN COOKING IS BACK!!! HAA

I have to say that I find that this hits about the same level as the Gigantor video. Morgans manly "If your patty doesn't fit in the frying pan; you're doing it right!" followed by the unmanly "It does mean you might have to steam it though" still causes me to laugh.

<_<

Doesn't preparing the pork and meat that way cause food poisoning? =\

I'd ask for the full ingredient list and directions but FOLLOWING RECIPES ISN'T MANLY! HAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

The Middleman:
<_<

Doesn't preparing the pork and meat that way cause food poisoning? =\

None of us who ate it got anything bad from it, so either we got lucky or we cooked it better than the video made it look like we did.

Ah, well as long as you guys are safe....

OH!

No it's not pork and beef. You know what it is? It's white meat and red meat. If you mix the juices together it could cause poisoning.

So don't make a mushroom with Beef and Chicken.

The Middleman:

No it's not pork and beef. You know what it is? It's white meat and red meat. If you mix the juices together it could cause poisoning.

So don't make a mushroom with Beef and Chicken.

Though it is safe to wrap either in bacon: the ambassador of meats :).

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here