LoadingReadyRun: Meatshroom

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

It reminded me too much of the YouTube video: Powerthirst, but just not quite there for me... IDK. Parts were funny but overall my least favorite so far of the series.

That looks AMAZING!

That looks...well, delicious isn't the right word, but certainly hearty.

that was awesome in the most delicious way...i wonder who of my friends and family would eat my mushroom meat...wait

YUSS!! MANCOOKING MAKES MY TUMMY HAPPY!

Yum

I think my heart almost gave out just looking at that, how do you guys manage to eat that without dying?

Just a note. Morgan says to cook it at 150F but he really means 150C (300F).

Glad to see mancooking back. If you dont get it, dont worry, its not for you.

you know I actually might do this recipee

EDIT: sorry sorry sorry

ehem*

RAAAAAAAAAA

dalek sec:
I think my heart almost gave out just looking at that, how do you guys manage to eat that without dying?

You obviously haven't heard of or seen therethere Iron Stomach chalanges. Look at there site, some of that stuff's just ".___.". http://loadingreadyrun.com/videos/archive/isc/date/desc

BioTox:
It reminded me too much of the YouTube video: Powerthirst, but just not quite there for me... IDK. Parts were funny but overall my least favorite so far of the series.

Isn't a series. Just sketch comodey. A few of the things they've done, they's reinavated into other videos n stuff, but it's just good ol hummer. Also, cooking shows have been done before, they just put there epic twist on it.

Tim_LRR:

The Middleman:
<_<

Doesn't preparing the pork and meat that way cause food poisoning? =\

None of us who ate it got anything bad from it, so either we got lucky or we cooked it better than the video made it look like we did.

You guys have eaten worse then undercooked pork though, atleast IMO, and yea you guys needed bacon too .____.

lady_cherry831:

I'd agree with that.
So now after that long quote bit, nice job guys as usual. Morgan just fits for those type of roles. Haven't seen the others but I'ma catch up today. Was just keeling over in the beginning when Paul slaped Morgan.

lady_cherry831:

... No, he says 151F below the temperature at which books ignite. That temperature being 451F.

451F-151F=300F

-m

You couldn't have really cooked it for a hour. How long did you really cook it?

Mr. Gency:

I think it took about 80 minutes, plus the pork roast had to go in for a bit longer on its own afterwards.

This was absolutely hilarious.
Now I am hungry for a MANLY MEAT MUSHROOM!!!!!!!!!!

Tim_LRR:

Mr. Gency:

I think it took about 80 minutes, plus the pork roast had to go in for a bit longer on its own afterwards.

Thanks. It takes longer than I thought it would.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!

MEAT IS MANLY. CAPSLOCK IS NEEDED!

But often rather overused.

This gets the Root
Seal of Approval!

Totally amazing. The fact that this was even better than the previously incredibly amazing Man Cooking episodes renews my hope for the future. LRR for life!

The_root_of_all_evil:
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!

MEAT IS MANLY. CAPSLOCK IS NEEDED!

But often rather overused.

This gets the Root
Seal of Approval!

THAT SEAL IS NOT MANLY! IT NEEDS A GUN TO BE MANLY

*FLEXES*

....I want to make that once.

I really do

He needs to work on getting freaky eyebrows, he didn't look angry enough.

I stilled laughed my ass off though. Good job.

You should attempt the inverted grilled cheese sandwich.

Inverted meaning two slices of cheese sandwicing a piece of bread.

Fuck me, does this actually make something worth eating? I might try this.

Oh, how I've missed you, Man Cooking!

The fact that it's an actual recipee is the most awesome part of the show.

I thought I would like it, but then I remembered I don't like pork. Not like I can cook anyway.

MAN COOOKINGINIGNIONGPINSIOGVBSDIVUBDSOVBSODVB!!!!!!!

Lots of sniggering...

POWERTHIRST

I just tried following your instructions but I seem to have run into a problem...
I am having trouble getting the mushroom to stay upright when I flip it over to present as the centerpiece.
All the stuff just falls out and it collapses.

What am I doing wrong?

Also, I've discovered that if you really pound the meat first, you can really draw out the juices..

The guy was about to buster in laugher anytime in the whole episode.

"MANLY! *Slap*

RAAAAAUGH! THIS IS MAN COOKING!"

"Remember, if your girlfriend likes your cooking, YOUR DOING IT WRONG!"

Oh, my, god.

That Meatshroom sounds sooooo yummy!

Best episode of Man-cooking yet, and best episode yet on the Escapist, keep up the good work, or we fanboys will hate you.

Once again, an episode of Man Cooking which makes me want to steal a cow's buttocks and produce something tasty. This is my favorite, next to the piece of steak so manly it had to be grilled several miles away from the hippie part of town.

Also, Paul should slap people more often.

I swear once I get my own disposable income I will make something from man cooking, probably this, it looks awesome.

Oh god, that was funny as hell, but...

I'm a vegetarian...

I'm going to go ahead and say what this made me think, and if afterwoulds the LRR people want to correct me that's fine, but upon watching that episode this is what I was thinking:

Man cooking was stolen!

Here is a clip from an Australian TV show; Double the Fist. You might agree that it looks rather similar to this episode of LRR. This series was made back in 2004, but interestingly, the segement was uploaded just over a month before the first episode of Man Cooking appeared.

As I said before, I cant definitely say if it was stolen or not, but I would like someone from the LRR team to clarify this, as it seriously affected my appreciation of this episode.

And because I like it so much here's two more DTF videos.

twistedshadows:
I must say, that looked disgusting. I'm amused by how many people have said it looks delicious.

You really need to watch the ISC that LRR do

http://loadingreadyrun.com/videos/archive/isc/date/desc

Decabo:
I hear the manly, but I don't see the manly. Still a good episode.

I agree, like man, use a real MANLY KNIFE. Dont be afraid to make a big mess when doing cooking. Because you know, manly man arent afraid of anything, and certainly not about getting dirty.

exemple of manly knife: http://www.supplierlist.com/photo_images/4516/butcher_knives_and_restaurant_equipments.jpg

Thats the ONLY kind of knife manly man use. THE ONLY ONE... yeah well this knife and maybe this one too: http://images.knifecenter.com/knifecenter/reeve/images/pacificall.jpg

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here