LoadingReadyRun: Meatshroom

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

banthesun:
Man cooking was stolen!

your powers of deduction are unmatched. the ruse is up guys. might as well pack it in and go home.

Orcus_35:

Hileict:

Orcus_35:
"MANLY HAH!" XD that wierdly made me think of when i was watching the hbi2k Abridged videos, and after Berserk, and GAS, they made the VEAS, where they invented the "BEEF! CAKE! BEEFCAKE!!"

Note; Beefcake is a South Park joke. So.. Uh.. Well played, VEAS?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNRHPJ4_SPs
watch from 2.25

Stiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiill looks like the South Park joke that Cartman did years ago. Obviously VEAS did it as a parody, but they certainly didn't make it up.

Wait.. Man cooking was stolen!? That actually made Morgan make an Escapist account! Well played! Also, douchebag move! LRR's been around before YouTube, I'd honestly be surprised if Man-Cooking isn't OWNED by LRR, or Morgan at the very least. It's his concept, after all. He does it that well.

banthesun:
I'm going to go ahead and say what this made me think, and if afterwoulds the LRR people want to correct me that's fine, but upon watching that episode this is what I was thinking:

Man cooking was stolen!

Here is a clip from an Australian TV show; Double the Fist. You might agree that it looks rather similar to this episode of LRR. This series was made back in 2004, but interestingly, the segement was uploaded just over a month before the first episode of Man Cooking appeared.

As I said before, I cant definitely say if it was stolen or not, but I would like someone from the LRR team to clarify this, as it seriously affected my appreciation of this episode.

And because I like it so much here's two more DTF videos.

I hadn't seen those before, but it was funny!

We definitely don't claim to be the first people making vegetarian jokes, nor do we claim to be the first people doing "RAAAHH I'M MANLY AAARGH" jokes.

But I think we did the first Man Cooking before the Powerthirst thing came out. I may be wrong on that.

banthesun:
I'm going to go ahead and say what this made me think, and if afterwoulds the LRR people want to correct me that's fine, but upon watching that episode this is what I was thinking:

Man cooking was stolen!

Here is a clip from an Australian TV show; Double the Fist. You might agree that it looks rather similar to this episode of LRR. This series was made back in 2004, but interestingly, the segement was uploaded just over a month before the first episode of Man Cooking appeared.

As I said before, I cant definitely say if it was stolen or not, but I would like someone from the LRR team to clarify this, as it seriously affected my appreciation of this episode.

Okay, upon reflection (and reading Tim_LRR's response... You're still wrong. I watched that show before they were canceled. Not only did they air AFTER the first Man-Cooking episode, therefore making your argument invalid.. DTF isn't nearly as funny, nor did they do any hilarious cooking segments. They just acted stupid and blew shit up. Go QQ more, plox?

I might have to try this one day....

It was entertaining but it looked completely disgusting. xD

Wonder if it actually tasted good.

Was I the only one who expected Morgan to cut off a finger?

I didn't really get the show before, but this and the beard growing one have made me a convert. Excellent stuff... Might check out the website now too.

that was very manly.

Bet his voice hurt a bit after that.

The only thing more manly than a hamburger, is an ANIMAL BURGER! (Had one, was big, manly, greasy, and tasted like beef).

That was a truly amazing video! As soon as I saw Morgan there, I was extremely happy! As I continued watching, I laughed harder and harder because of the other episodes of Man Cooking you guys have. This was highly unexpected as you had said in a blog post that Commodore Hustle was being canceled and I thought that might include this and several other series you guys had on Loading Ready Run but I'm happy to see you were able to do this video.

And yes, I was watched it your videos on your site before you moved here. Around "Desert Bus Killed the Radio Star" came out. I'm happy to say that your video content and quality has not gone down at all since you started getting paid.

Thank you Loading Ready Run.

Can't wait until next week. (or Wednesday if you include ENN)

@Tim_LRR: Sure, thanks for clarifying. I do enjoy the videos, and am looking fowards to next week's (Or ENN).

Hileict:

banthesun:

Man cooking was stolen!

Okay, upon reflection (and reading Tim_LRR's response... You're still wrong. I watched that show before they were canceled. Not only did they air AFTER the first Man-Cooking episode, therefore making your argument invalid.. DTF isn't nearly as funny, nor did they do any hilarious cooking segments. They just acted stupid and blew shit up. Go QQ more, plox?

Could you point out when Man Cooking first appeared? 'cos according to the LRR website it was in 2006.

Also, I don't really understand your comparisons, as far as I could tell, the only major difference between the two segments was this one was longer, and included a recipe instead of explosions, at the core they're pretty much the same thing.

Good episode. I throughly enjoyed it.

Side note, in all seriousness did you guys have some of the shroom and was it any good?

Im tempted to make it!

Probably wouldn't add as much balsamic vinegar as you did though

Am I the only one who had to change their underwear when they say that thing come out of the over. I'm making me one of those things ASAP!

Paul slapping Morgan kept me glued to my seat for the rest of the episode.

Quite honestly, that looked delicious. Also, Morgan bears an uncanny resemblance to one of my teachers(Who, interestingly enough, teaches the Food Science class).

Chancie:
It was entertaining but it looked completely disgusting. xD

Go check out the iron stomach challenge on the LRR website if you thought that was bad

This is quite possibly the best video I've ever seen. <3

Ed.:

twistedshadows:
I must say, that looked disgusting. I'm amused by how many people have said it looks delicious.

You really need to watch the ISC that LRR do

http://loadingreadyrun.com/videos/archive/isc/date/desc

Oh, I have. All of them. They're hilarious, yet also disgusting. I'm just not much of a meat person, so a meatshroom does not appeal.

Sod the mushrooms, back in 3 we were promised half a cow.

WHERE'S THE HALF A COW?

Hate to say but sis was for pussies!
You don't just kut stuff, especially not on a plate!
You chop stuff, sat's what you do, yeah right, chop the mosserf*****s to tiny bits.
And anyways, why make meat in a different form san... a lump of meat? You're being a sissy!
Next time find someone who has a tiny bit testosterone left and grill somesing sat has even more.

Tschüss [tʃʏs]

banthesun:
Man cooking was stolen! (extra stuff snipped)

Man, I don't know what you're smoking, but none of those links you provided involved any sort of Manly Cooking, at all. That's sort of like accusing Calvin and Hobbes of ripping off Garfield, solely because they both feature a cute animal prominently. Though in this case, the cute animal is replaced with EXCESSIVE MANLINESS!!! HAAAAAAA!!!

O. My. God.

That was so disturbing on so many levels.
Around the halfway point I felt like quitting just so I wouldn't have to watch any more of this horrible cooking, but at the same time I was mysteriously excited to see what would come out of the oven.

Man cooking needs it's own video series. Every escapist star makes their own meal!

This was pretty awesome but I am still waiting to see what Alex and Morgan do with half a cow.

I feel so much manlier after watching this.

dude looks like a caveman

Fuck yeah. More Mancooking.

I seriously did not get enough meat today...watching this video has ruined my appetite! (or changed rather) HAAA!

and those who are saying that this series was stolen or not doing it for them or that Morgan is not manly enough...it's not manly to nitpick endlessly!!! HAA

It's a bit over recorded, check levels next time friend
Aside from that this is the most hilarious thing ever.
I've just seen a man make a mushroom out of meat! I'm inspired

...But what if i already live on the moon? where will it send me the?

Finally a new Man cooking episode! MEAT! I am in heaven. Now I have to go and watch all the Man Cooking episodes on their site and the ISC videos... Again.

Morgan is the new God of meat!!

I'm still laughing over "If you can taste anything after the first bite, your doing it wrong!!!"
(from man cooking 1, it think. It's all blurring in a haze of meaty goodness)

Veldt Falsetto:
It's a bit over recorded, check levels next time friend

Over recording is MANLY!!!!!!!

Nazrel:
That looks like it might be good.

My thought too, I think it would be hard to get all the things done since some of it requires more time in the oven, but that looked mighty delicious.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here