Escapist News Network: RPG Elements

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5

Xandus117:
Goddamn Quebecois! I knew they were up to something!

They always are......

Hrm, with all this positive reaction, I really do want to be in Lost Planet 2. With a special weapon called the Cattling Gun, that shoots kittens. This probably doesn't work with the "established" mood of Lost Planet 2, but it would be SWEET.

Anyone get the Guitar Hero: Burzum visual gag? :D

MrMisfit:
An excellent episode but, I miss the old format of setting up a joke at the beginning and finishing it at the end.

What this guy said...I believe that it was more entertaining when you showed it as a comedy format in a news setting rather then a news format with scripted comedy. Yes, I know it was scripted but now it doesn't have the old feeling that I really enjoyed. I still really like the show, but it almost feels like something is lacking.

the reporters corpse paint was terrible, and I would buy Guitar Hero: Immortal if it has One By One

steven937595:
the reporters corpse paint was terrible, and I would buy Guitar Hero: Immortal if it has One By One

I know :(
It's the best we could find.

You know how hard it is to find corpse paint out of season? "Metal" in Canada only last three weeks. Four on a leap year.
They must stock up at Halloween.

Also, if anyone knows ANYONE at Capcom:
Please, please put in a good word for Lost Planet 2.

I know it's coming out in, like, a month. But hey! There's always DLC!

I'll make an official statement here: Québec's government condemns these terrorist threats
(I am from Québec btw)

I hope that the big shot terrorists over there realize that shooting the junctioning system was a GOOD thing.

This = new favorite episode.

Wait a minute...Junctioning...from Final Fantasy VIII...OH MY GOD! SPOONY IS PART OF TERRORIST GROUP!! WE HAVE A LEAD, THEY AREN'T IN CANADA! THEY'RE IN ARIZONA!!

If anyone buys this they owe me a tenner.

Great episode guys!

While the intro stories were funny, and Morgan's pronunciation of "Vidja games" was hilarious, I just have to say...

Wes Borg? AWESOME!

This is the most I have ever looked forward to a LRR podcast.

WHAT? random persona reference?! I thought I was the only guy in the world who played that game!

Wouldve been funny if they had said Bernie was staring in LP 2. "No one could surround an Akrid like Bernie"

>Pinstripe Potoroo

Internet High-Five to you, good sir.

Damn you, AlJamaple!
Damn you to hell!

Lady Kathleen:
Whew! I'm so glad that people got the metal bits.
The writing went a bit like this:*
Kathleen: AH! LOL! LOL! I've got this bit for Black Metal Guitar Hero! It's got tons of obscure metal jokes! It's so funny! LOL!
Graham, Jer, Paul: We'll... take your word for it.
Kathleen: And James has to get corpse painted up.
Graham, Jer, Paul: Sold!
James: Wut?

*The writing went nothing like that.

I am totally glad you put that in there, since I am all about metal that has got to be my favorite sequence ever from ENN. Cheers!

Lady Kathleen:
Hrm, with all this positive reaction, I really do want to be in Lost Planet 2. With a special weapon called the Cattling Gun, that shoots kittens. This probably doesn't work with the "established" mood of Lost Planet 2, but it would be SWEET.

Anyone get the Guitar Hero: Burzum visual gag? :D

That Varg Vikernes was supposedly an arsonist and the game might suggest to the players to burn some churches ?

blakfayt:
WHAT? random persona reference?! I thought I was the only guy in the world who played that game!

Guess you're not alone. I was pleasantly surprised when I heard it as well.

Why would they do that! WHY! But the ABS, go ahead shoot it, never liked it. If it is Final Fantasy I want it turn based like in FFX, but what we need now is Kingdom Hearts 3.

HAXX!!! They had Sephiroth with Barrett fighting the first boss in the Mako reactor.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here