Alt+Escape: Sushi Cat

How do you say "om nom nom" in Japanese?

Read Full Article

I'm playing this right now, i do belive i shall continue playing it all day now.

Shushi cat is adowable :3

So...cute...can't stop playing!

...wow. Armorgames broke.

I don't know what I'm going to do with my time. I've been playing on armorgames for, like, the last week. I GUESS I could go back to my PS3?

Looks like Flash Peggle =D

Yay!

Dude, this game is awesome! I wuv the fluffy wuffy kitty!

Lol - on one level my kitty got så fat it almost didnt make it down. Had a full belly in first drop.

Gah, this game is to utterly adorable... feel... sanity... slipping... AWWWWWW

John Funk:

How do you say "om nom nom" in Japanese?

Read Full Article

It's pronounced

(^@_@^)

or

>:3

depending on the region

Awesome game, had fun, but I had a problem on level 13 I got an extremely fat cat and it just wouldn't fall into the boxes.

Like such as:

オム公称公称値

Also, D'AAAAAAAAW

It is a very cute game, and I enjoyed the little story to it.

I played the game before reading the article, and I just knew there will be Peggle in there. Jeez, why do people have to mention Peggle every time talking about a pachinko-machine-eque game? Heck, Peggle is based on those machines, not vice versa.

And yes, I loved the shit out of Sushi Cat, it's so fucking adorable I can't stop playing ^_^

this game was fun, i got in the top 25%

I can't say it's the best use of jiggly physics I've seen, but it's definitively the most adorable.

I love how you can't say whether it's satirizing japanophilia or embracing it. It's definitively amazing.

I wish I could have a thingy where a Full Belly Achieved would come up everytime I got one.

Playbahnosh:
I played the game before reading the article, and I just knew there will be Peggle in there. Jeez, why do people have to mention Peggle every time talking about a pachinko-machine-eque game? Heck, Peggle is based on those machines, not vice versa.

And yes, I loved the shit out of Sushi Cat, it's so fucking adorable I can't stop playing ^_^

To cover all familiarity bases. Yes, pachinko came first, but not everyone is familiar with it. Peggle, on the other hand, they just might be. Another option is mentioning Plinko from The Price is Right.

And I love this game just stupid amounts.

I am currently bouncing around one of the levels, but I'm stuck in between all the platforms because I'm too much of a fatty. I guess I'll just comment about how I really love this game in the mean time. XD

Here's to hoping that I'll get so fat that I'll get squeezed through the platforms!

I played it this a few days ago, and it was better than what I expected.

I rarely play browser games of any sort, but this was just too cute to pass up. I especially loved the cutscenes. NOM! ^^

Game is very addicting. And far too cute. But I've had level 13 running for 30 mins now, and the cat still hasn't gotten to the bottom for the first drop after eating 35 sushi. I really want to wait and see if its possible, but I can't play it then either...

It's kinda fun, but I bore very quickly of luck-based games. I rack it up with most of those other Popcap games. It's fun for a while, but eventually I get bored of game overs because of luck and find something more skill-oriented to entertain me.

Rathy:
Game is very addicting. And far too cute. But I've had level 13 running for 30 mins now, and the cat still hasn't gotten to the bottom for the first drop after eating 35 sushi. I really want to wait and see if its possible, but I can't play it then either...

I thought I was the only one that got stuck on 13 because the cat was too fat... :P

A very fun game, I wasted a damn hour on this when I should of been in bed.

Ah. Finaly a game that combines my love of animals with my near overwhelming desire to push obese people down stairs

Cute. It doesn't have much in the way of replay value and it's a bit too luck-based for my tastes, but a fun way to waste a bit of time at least.

SirBryghtside:
Yay!

I thought so too.

I just played it for about an hour. So cute!

This game was cute, fun, one time annoying, but overall great.
and also, I have a tale to tell...
It began on one level 13... 13 being an unlucky number, and my lucky number.
Here is what happened:

With a single drop, I got 34 pieces of sushi... and the cat could not fit past the blocks to the exit...

Over 20 minutes later, he fit through a tiny gap while being squished! :D
And some people on IRC (Notably Swaki :P ) were telling me to reset the level... but waiting won me the round!
Thanks for the game, and bringing me a new story of personal victory against all odds! :D
Haaauuuuuuuu~

Cute little game. It was fun up until the point when it became too ridiculous for me to beat it (It wasn't even that far in, I just really suck at these kind of games). Still, it had enough charm that I might come back to it someday when I have nothing else to do.

EDIT: I went back and beat it and decided that it is quite possibly the most adorable game ever conceived. Plus, it's pretty fun despite my lack of skill with it. I always loved games with these squishy body sort of physics, like Jelly Car; it's such a cute way of presentation that, even when you die, you can't get mad!

That has got to be the second most fattest cat I have ever seen, and itīs sooo cute.
Thereīs not much to do other than click the mouse and watch a gelatinous cat bounce around, but itīs weirdly compelling. The game is in no rush and the music only emphasizes this. Graphically itīs just adorable.

Need to play this a little more.

I wish more games could be this simple and entertaining at the same time.

This was a very enjoyable game - and it killed some time at work.

I wound up buying a bunch of plush cats.
This game is sooo strange.
Are seven plush significant others better than one real one?
You decide.

Greyfox105:
This game was cute, fun, one time annoying, but overall great.
and also, I have a tale to tell...
It began on one level 13... 13 being an unlucky number, and my lucky number.
Here is what happened:

With a single drop, I got 34 pieces of sushi... and the cat could not fit past the blocks to the exit...

Over 20 minutes later, he fit through a tiny gap while being squished! :D
And some people on IRC (Notably Swaki :P ) were telling me to reset the level... but waiting won me the round!
Thanks for the game, and bringing me a new story of personal victory against all odds! :D
Haaauuuuuuuu~

Nicely done sir! The game is incredibly fun and I really couldn't stop playing it. Though I stopped when my sister had to use my comp but still a very fun game.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here