LoadingReadyRun: Wireless

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Wireless

Phone calls in public places have a way of getting weird.

Watch Video

I had hard a time to understand this at first but then it is hilarious. I gues I have a bad day and hence I'm so thick. i hope
Keep up the good work.

But I wonder: Are you guys sitting there waiting for the full houer and then post it? Or do you upload your videos with some kind of time based hosts where you can give the date of the clearance?

I've actually seen something like the begining of the video on the road, and in malls.

I shit you not, 2 blindingly idiotic looking females were chatting loudly on their phones... but something was odd, they were looking at eachother and laughing, and then when I could make out 2 sentences as I walked by, it seemed like they were in Conversation with EACH OTHER.

Needless to say Face palming ensued.

I knew this was coming x
That didn't make it any less enjoyable though.

Loved Matt's lines, And Graham, that business douche-bag lingo oddly suited you...

Took a minute to understand the whole joke in this, but in the end the sketch was ok.
Nothing "omg omg omg best evahhh!!!"-type this week, but a solid vid with good jokes and writing.

good episode, they didnt drag it the joke too long. fart nugget! hahaha

Oh i would kill to see somethign liek that happen in real life.
On the bus when people are talking on the phone, i liek to make up the conversation that they might be having lol

Hahaha.

Very nice, kinda in the vein of the guess what video. Nice that it is never really said what it is about.

Phones are evil!

REPENT!

They make us blind to each other!

Oh god that was brilliant.

People do this in reality, which makes it all the funnier.

LRR makes my monday mornings before class so much better.

Epicly funny as always sadly i can see myself doing that one day though

i lol'ed

fantastic video

and oh Matt your so silly!

I loved it, again the final line was gold. (but this time before the credits not after)

Not even remotely funny.

good premise and well executed, much like a hitman

That was great guys, made me feel better on this crappy feeling morning.

Solid vid, solid writing, very awesome.

Taking things out of contest and putting them back in the funnest order possible. Good job once again LRR team.

Its been done before, but this is an awesome execution of that idea - like how you managed to extend that into 3 people not just 2.

Is it bad that I don't understand what the heck was going on? Graham, can you help me out here?!

I'm not getting this.. First I thought they were just filling each others convo by random chance, but now it seems to me that they were conversing with each other?

*applauds*

Simple idea, brilliantly executed. Well done, all!

Was there a reference to the leaking Dreamcast/Xbox 360 in that? I do hope so. That would make me feel ever so smart.

"Fine. I get Princess Fluffikens, then."
"Damnit! ...Fine."

This was too much. Well done :D

Ok, this joke can be taken in two directions:

They were talking to eachother.

They were talking to completely different people and it just sounded as an conversation between them.

Both are hilarious, but which is it?

Another very amusing episode. I can't wait to see what you picked for Unskipable.

Amazing! One of the best LRRs I have ever seen. It's up there with "Son of a Bitch" as one of my absolute favorites. And that's saying something.

And the stinger... had me rolling.

Going by Matt's line at the end, I would say it was three conversations that just happen to have the parts on our side of the phones happen to be part of one.

TheNamlessGuy:

They were talking to completely different people and it just sounded as an conversation between them.

lmao! Thats hilarious! Could be takibng in so many ways!

miquelfire:
Going by Matt's line at the end, I would say it was three conversations that just happen to have the parts on our side of the phones happen to be part of one.

TheNamlessGuy:

I don't see why people are confused by this (you aren't the only one).

Its simple - their all having different conversations, and we can only hear one side of each conversation; together, however, their halves seem to make up a second crazier conversation :D

+1 Awesome. Yeah, I've seen public places like that...you wonder if they are talking together until the conversations diverge and you're like 'f*ing cell phones'

this is just a re-make of a Two Ronnies sketch.
for those that don't know the two ronnies are ronnie barker and ronnie corbet, two famous brittish actors/comedians.

still funny though

Onyx Oblivion:
Phones are evil!

REPENT!

They make us blind to each other!

Now, I think that's going a bit fa- ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!

*smashes his phone against his head*

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or