Unskippable: Avatar

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Does a world full of blue cat people really need another army dude?

Watch Video

Hmm they didnt even explain what an avatar is?
Hehe stupid generic soldiers

Oh man those jokes at the end got me good. Great show guys!

Good video as always, but I'll have to disagree with any assertion that Sigourney Weaver is a good-looking person.

He he he he... that was pretty good. Emphasis on the couple at the end, I actually had a bit of a giggle on that one.

Also, Who wants to bet one of the first 2 post guys receives a Suspension? I wager 5 Escapion Dollars.

Wait, so in the game you DON'T get to play as the main character? Just faceless grunt #234787?

Hubbe:
Whoa.

kingandy3:
awesome once again :D

Welcome to suspended land; Enjoy your 'FIRST!111!'

On topic - The 'big man' at the end made me giggle.

I thought that was one of the worst ones yet. Seeing as how they are all pretty good though that isn't such a bad thing heh. That game looks aweful.

Heh. I rented that game. Wasn't terrible, wasn't good either. Better than your average movie game. Barely.

LOL at "Oh no I'm getting George Foreman grilled I'm going to be lean and mean"

LOL at the Mountains in the background popping in and out

This needs some theme music *puts on Blue with Eiffel 65* ^_^

Excellent work once again, I was a bit slow in the start but some sniggering assumed towards the end.

Maan that cut scene SUCKED!
Was there any footage from the film used int he game at all?

Mickus:

I was thinking the same thing. I love that song

JaredXE:
Just faceless grunt #234787?

Now, now, enough for the formalities. That's Dave.

Such a shame The game was such a disappointment.

Calumon: You think thats cool, wait til you go to Guilmon's house! He has a machine that makes bread!

The Foreman grill joke made me hungry...dammit Graham.

i feel like this was the best one so far.

good episode. the ending was the best

I love shittily made cutscenes so mcuh.

"talk talk talk move arm, talk talk move arm make awkward disjointed movements."

hehe.

That rib at Microsoft was pretty cool.

They seriously managed to render Sigourney Weaver unattractive?
- I don't know how the hell they did it, but that is one bloody impressive achievement.

so funny as always ><

Is it just me, or was Kendra played by the same chick who did Ashley in Mass Effect? I got some serious deja vu from that show.

Man, that was a bad cutscene. Loved the Tron reference though, just noticed that myself when you mentioned it. I can't listen to Kendra (voiced by Kimberly Brooks) speak without just thinking her as just Ashley Williams from Mass Effect. Seem to play similar roles though.

"Except Wal Mart on Black Friday." HA! Priceless.

great episode. i lol'd

I'm not really sure why video game designers think that having people stand still in every scene and wave their arms about isn't noticeable. If you ever see anyone stand in one spot, not move their legs AT ALL, and gesticulate for about 5 minutes.... run away because the robot apocalypse is coming.

Either that or someone was too lazy to program walking.

Hah, great episode guys! :)

The one game they could have actually justified a a tutorial instructing you how to walk, and they don't take the opportunity.

jtesauro:
Is it just me, or was Kendra played by the same chick who did Ashley in Mass Effect? I got some serious deja vu from that show.

Same happened to me, suddenly I was like: "What Mass Effect has to with this?"
Then I did some quick research and whola!

Nice show guys!

Hahaa, cheered me up on a dull monday

Mickus:

Excellent work once again, I was a bit slow in the start but some sniggering assumed towards the end.

Ah, a smart idea :)

That was a great episode

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook