Game Dogs: Episode Eight: Jennifer

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Daystar Clarion:
I thought this was rather funny. Good job guys, I think this series is getting better every episode.

: |
I share that opinion. Well done!

Poor Roger xD Hahaha... another great episode. :) Looking forward to seeing what next week shall bring!

Dublin Solo:
I can't watch the episode, it seems. When I try to play the video, there's an ad showing right over it and I can't hide it. I'll try with Firefox, I guess

I can't watch it because it's just too stupid.

Though a girl wanting a huge bone made me lol. But then I had to turn it off.

Of COURSE you were going to make that character and have that exact freakin' plot in an episode... Of COURSE! How could you ever sleep at night without being as clich'ed as possible!?

Dublin Solo:
I can't watch the episode, it seems. When I try to play the video, there's an ad showing right over it and I can't hide it. I'll try with Firefox, I guess

No luck I'm afraid - Firefox doesn't close the Bad Comapny 2 advert.

Having said that, this episode feels like we've had one step forward, and now we've had two steps back. I know it was probably intentional, but Jennifer is ANNOYING. I almost switched off the episode because her pipes ran for a good majority of it.

Also, nice to see you fixed Garry's line from last line, but it still feels like a attack at your audiance. To quote on the issue:

Some Furry Fiction Hand Waves this by explaining that their very humanoid characters have a science-fiction basis. They may be mutants or visiting aliens or something. Perhaps they are normal animals who evolved into a humanlike form after gaining intelligence (so any non-anthros would be their equivalents to chimps or something). This explanation is generally fine as long as there are actual humans forming the rest of the cast. If there aren't any humans around - and if there's no explanation given at all - expect the wave of unsettling implications to hit you soon. The sight of a talking dog-man owning a pet dog (or of a chicken-man eating fried chicken) is pretty strange.

So yeah, unless there's a perfectly good explination in there, it's Furry. The sooner it's admitted, the sooner you might swing some people around to liking you.

Yeah funny. It's funny. That's it.

Also I do believe a certain dog needs to be put sleep.

Classic use of bitch as well.

I laughed quite a few times.

"Wait...wait. I see what you did there."

Excellent series, really enjoy it, but one thing:
Don't reuse Gary's intro joke. Get a new one every ep, it can't be that difficult.

CuervoJoe:
Excellent series, really enjoy it, but one thing:
Don't reuse Gary's intro joke. Get a new one every ep, it can't be that difficult.

I'd have to charge Russ extra for that. Maybe he could send me some games they have laying around the office. :p

Did you make Jennifer like that so we would hate her on purpose? Because her voice does to me what KCD did to her. Nice episode! I look forward to your next offering.

Loved it.

Still can't compare to the other series here on the Escapist, but I suppose it's a bit better then the first few episodes. Try harder.

getting even better... i wait great things

That valley girl voice made me want to kill something! I know that's the intended effect, but it was overdone. The D&D references are okay, but they're a little... obvious.

i think game dogs is something close to funny, but i can't really say it makes me laugh alot. although i won't stop watching the series since i'm hoping for an improvement. but it's getting better, no doubt.

Sorry guys, but i didn't laugh once. It's been eight episodes, you don't have an excuse anymore. I'm going to watch Doraleous

The Almighty Grigard:
Definitely getting better each episode. Please don't use the new character too much. Her voice made my ears bleed more than the high pitch noise.

lol, yeah..god, she was annoying, although, I am sure that was been aimed for XD

Great ep! KCD = Epic!

Game Dogs just keeps getting better! KEEP'EM COMING!

Aye, series get's better and better at every turn. The new player, when I realized what it was, isn't that bad. I thought it was an ad for a second and kept closing it until I realized when I clicked the vid button it always popped up.

It's getting better. Loved Bob as always.

Getting better but still a ways to go.

Heh, I love how Bob is like "What the fuck?" without showing any emotion at all.
Getting better and better. Oh, and for fucks sake everyone is right Jennifer she gives me a headache...or is she supposed to be like that....Hmmm.

The "You're a bitch" line was funny, but other than that it was pretty painful. The plots in this are getting way too awkward and the smug pseudo gaming humor falls flat.

Haha that was a great scene at the end

Lol it's like a cross between Britney Spears, Paris Hilton, and Mary Kate.

ok, do you guys just have a camera recording my life and you're turning it into a cartoon.

It's a little freaky how close some of these episodes and characters are to my life.
(Though I'm not a programmer, but i have the same inter-person issues)
(With people, not dogs)

I'm definitely the Roger character.

this series is getting pretty good.
lol "want a biscuit" :|

loved it,
jennifer is definetly everything that is wrong with this world (with a few exceptions obviously (war, etc))

I also like how in this episode they moved a bit more. It didn't look so good but it will get better.

I'm a HUGE NERD, but I'd know if a girl was toying with me. I'm not blinded by a pretty face.

That said, this show went from "shit" to "meh", and hopefully will go on to "good"

I think her design fitted her character perfectly.

I didn't like the new character AT ALL. I get the type of person you were trying to parody but it was TOO over the top for me, I didn't laugh at any of the jokes because I was too busy not liking the new character.

That was -of course- until bob entered, I wish he'd got more time on scene.

Felt like the show brought me on a roller coaster of emotions from laughing to annoyed and laughing once again. Keep up the good work!

This series is steadily improving.

I also think you've inadvertently made Bob the most popular character on the show.

I'm still not sure about this series, it has highs, but then equally has lows. I think ZP or apocalypse arcade is better

ROFL!!!!!11!!

Nah just kidding, it still sucks.

Jaredin:

The Almighty Grigard:
Definitely getting better each episode. Please don't use the new character too much. Her voice made my ears bleed more than the high pitch noise.

lol, yeah..god, she was annoying, although, I am sure that was been aimed for XD

Great ep! KCD = Epic!

Yeah maybe should have added a xD so people understand i still found her hilarious!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here