Escapist News Network: Dishonorable Discharge

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Best ENN in a while!

"Sorry, I can't hear you over how awesome it is back here."

And my net crush on Kathleen is only growing...

Straight to hell i say!!

wow...
MW 3 is comming out on vet's day here in the U.S.
That is very...

SLEDGEHAMMER!!!

Was there any real reason Graham didn't show up until the end? Great episode anyway, and Graham's last line was really funny.

SO did Graham come up with the ending? If so he must have just said he was gonna act natural.

with a guitar hero controller? dayum that'd be one hella sledgehammer game.

Amazingly funny episode. And actually informative, I had no idea about the scandal.

It's like Sledgehammer doesn't have plenty of precedence.

Kuliani:
I had to look it up:

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/cromulent

"Usage notes

The original use of the word cromulent was ironic. Because it was not a real word, the implication was that the subject was not legitimate."

Your Simpsons kung fu is weak. Or prehaps I'm just anal at remembering quotes.

The Sledgehammer guy made the episode brilliant this week. I don't know if he's part of LRR or not, but if he is you should feature him in more vids.

Terrific episode! 10/10 :D

"I'm sorry, I can't hear you over how awesome it is back here!".. God, the loling that was had from that. Also, V..-SLEDGEHAMMER! YEEEEEEEEAHH~!

You have no idea how disapointed I was to read "Sledge Hammer Games" only to find the video did not feature Sledge Hammer!

Because a Sledge Hammer! game would be awesome.

I think that was my favorite episode of ENN ever!

Damn funny guys! Thanks!

Sadly, I watched that LRR where they did the making of the ENN set.
I don't think Graham's telling the truth about how awesome it really is back there.......

I am making the assumption (whether correct or not, I don't care) that Kathleen hid his chair to get back at him for the episode "Lost Leaders" when her mike crapped out-- er, I mean when Graham tried to "keep uppity female news-anchors in their place."

Also

Bob_Marley42:
You have no idea how disapointed I was to read "Sledge Hammer Games" only to find the video did not feature Sledge Hammer!
Because a Sledge Hammer! game would be awesome.

That would be awesome. Though one might suggest that the Sam and Max games already are that game.

THAT'S VI...ER..SLEDGEHAMMER!!
That was beautiful. Keep it up.

I think Nintendo was working on a Wii game for a while called Project Hammer ... If we're lucky, maybe Sledgehammer will pick it up, add some violence, and release it as 'The Legend of John Henry'.

As I mentioned on the LRR blog, an editing error resulted in the episode being slightly shorter than intended. The corrected version is now live, with nine more seconds of goodness. Can you tell what was added?

I can!

: )

I can!

=D

Great episode.
*ahem*
But I think Kathleen has mistaken. Graham doesn't look pretty. He looks MANLY! MANLY like in MAN CO... Wait. No, that's wrong here...

Sounds like MW3 will be breaking new records on selling and its gonna be pretty compelling too.

Or at least they wont be saying "Obama, we are oscar mike to the white house"

they should have an easter egg in the next game related to the infinity ward thing

I am sorry but that was just plain .....STUPID.

Ending was the only funny part.

Hate to curse the darkness and all that, but these chaps have had plenty of time to warm up, and it just isn't happening. Why not get The Onion to do this slot? It'd be much the same, only funny.

I dont see the quote: "nine-seconds-longer cut is now live."

"Sorry I can't hear you over how awesome it is back here!" Best line i've ever heard Graham say XD

I love those two, when are they goin to let down there guard and show one another there true feelings!

As for the report, I dont care its MW2!

Also, I have an idea on an ep you guys could do // I sort of 'Where are they now' but for games company's // You could do it on Oddworld &try and find out that they are doin since its been years since we last heard anything from them

-M

"Reform health care by performing exploratory surgery on terrorist spines"

Truly, this is Change we can get behind

yeah! they're releasing on my next birthday, and that VIS-SLEDGEHAMMER! YEAH!

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here