GDC 2010: People on the Street

People on the Street

The Escapist asks some hard questions to GDC attendees.

Watch Video

Like... thank you, but how about something a little more diferent than a random "5 second to make/dumb ass forum thread question"
What, aren't you allowed to film inside or something?

MasterSplinter:
Like... thank you, but how about something a little more diferent than a random "5 second to make/dumb ass forum thread question"
What, aren't you allowed to film inside or something?

It's just meant to be lighthearted and fun. We have plenty of more intense content from GDC up, too.

Susan Arendt:
[quote="MasterSplinter" post="6.180291.5285761"]Like...
It's just meant to be lighthearted and fun. We have plenty of more intense content from GDC up, too.

Thatīs alright, but I hope we get so see some of it in action, I know for a fact you can write very interesting articles with the news and whatnot, but I have read tons of those before and I havenīt ever seen a GDC from the inside (and probably never will). Also I'm guessing most of the people visiting this site never did not and/or never will see that either.

Jason Bourne would own Sam Fisher - seriously, putting aside that it's Matt Damon, Bourne kicks a lot of ass. Aside from Fisher's stealth, you never see Fisher pull off the kind of moves that Bourne does.

MasterSplinter:

Susan Arendt:

Thatīs alright, but I hope we get so see some of it in action, I know for a fact you can write very interesting articles with the news and whatnot, but I have read tons of those before and I havenīt ever seen a GDC from the inside (and probably never will). Also I'm guessing most of the people visiting this site never did not and/or never will see that either.

So why not just read our GDC coverage? I'm confused.

Several little things. Damn right that guy's crazy.

Susan Arendt:

MasterSplinter:

Susan Arendt:

Susan, Darling, I'm surprised by you. No one can read on the Internet!

RougeWaveform:

Susan Arendt:

MasterSplinter:

Susan Arendt:

Susan, Darling, I'm surprised by you. No one can read on the Internet!

Damn! I keep forgetting that.

Susan Arendt:

Not alone there. I think he wants videos.

As for the big/small things question.. it's true a big thing might play with you more, while small things tend to be ruthlessly effective. I would only choose the big thing because of my phobia for spiders; I don't really care about pain. Smaller things are a lot more creepy. x_x

Higurashi:

Susan Arendt:

Not alone there. I think he wants videos.

As for the big/small things question.. it's true a big thing might play with you more, while small things tend to be ruthlessly effective. I would only choose the big thing because of my phobia for spiders; I don't really care about pain. Smaller things are a lot more creepy. x_x

Well, lots of GDC is off limits to cameras, so he'll just have to suck it up and read.

Rolf is my favorite character in this show.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here