Bethesda Announces Hunted: The Demon's Forge, Co-Op Action Fantasy

Pages PREV 1 2

Looks interesting. I wouldn't mind hearing some more about this.

Onyx Oblivion:
Aww...its not DEVELOPED by Bethesda?

The last things they PUBLISHED were Wet (fun, but the definition of a rental) and Rogue Warrior. (TERRIBLE!)

Aw crap, I didn't notice that little fact. That's what I get for skimming over the first paragraph of articles. I wanted to play it with my boyfriend and insist on being the dude the whole time. Maybe I'll rent it.

What's with all the hate for Oblivion and Fallout 3? Those games are tidal waves of pure excellence. Or maybe they just work perfectly with my love for obsessive exploration. Bugs? Who cares, when there's a whole world to steal from!

Well, then we can rely on it having uninspired, clunky animations, exaggerated and unnatural voice-acting, and one character who seems like they were intended to be humorous but instead comes across as so irredeemably irritating that not even blowing their head off is adequate catharsis.

Sounds cool. I like the idea of having to scavenge more stuff from the battle field like shields etc.

Matchmaking system sounds promising too.

Catkid906:
They better announce something nice... TES V to appease the fanboys, then make Fallout 4.

F4 is on the way along with new vegas TES V is sure to follow.

Split screen, at least on consoles, is a MUST, i look forward to this game.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here