Escapist News Network: The Future of Storage Media

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

The Future of Storage Media

A very interesting installment of GearGasm introduces a 300GB optical disc.
Become a fan on Facebook!

Watch Video

But what if you don't have great tits? Like most people mine are simply average.

Another great episode guys. Consider my sides split.

This is probably one of, if not the, best episode to date. Two smaller feature stories seems to work better. I'm hoping to see more Geargasm in the future, some of your best feature stories have been Geargasm. The Twitter spambot story was also great.

Also, wouldn't we just switch to using harddrives for everything? They're smaller than that huge disk and already hold TBs of data.

Was that a LaserDisc?

Best Episode Yet !!!! Loved the anime,PoP Lego,and Graham's tits jokes and the end bit was hilarious.

Alright loved the Logo talk at the end, as well as the Twitter Spam bot. I was really getting a Jack Black Vibe from that guy in GearGasm for some weird reason

How are you people not on public access TV/Comedy Central? I get more fun out of you guys than a stoner in a fractal wallpaper factory. Also the Mafia 2 bit was very well done.

Nice!! this was funny!! I actually laughed, a few times... and who cares if she was a spam-bot she was hot!

Awesome vid - and my tits are, in fact, above average, and I'm male, so hazzah!

Freebird.:
But what if you don't have great tits? Like most people mine are simply average.

I had to pause at that part because I was laughing so hard I couldn't hear the video anymore. XD

The logo is stalking me too now. It was originally on my computer screen and now it's behind me...
This episode was just great. Spambots, a new table, and a great new lego set. What more could you want?

Well done all around.

Also, click here my Lord.

lol think they left one out. last time i was checking they were using ultra violet which is a thiner light laser particles than blu rAY.

check it.
http://www.techradar.com/news/home-cinema/500gb-disc-announced-as-rival-to-blu-ray-595223

Love the "cockiness" of the spokesperson. About right these days.

GearGasm won a 10 % voting interest share in the Interwebs.

Grrrrrrrrrrreat episode. Am now following Heather on twitter.

hey isn't that the same disc that use used for Res. 5 in commodorHUSTLE?

Ash does have great tits.

Dr. Leroy Shelton was amazing. I wanted to punch his nuts into oblivion, that's how great he was.

Nimbus:

Was that a LaserDisc?

Of course not! It was a BluRazer™ disk! Buy now, and get fifty gigs of my great tits!

"... thereby breaking Nintendo's monopoly on crappy motion gimmick games."

Someone had to say it. Good episode.

In other news Japans Economy is crumbling as we speak, lmao

Awesome!

Absolutely loved the two smaller feature stories now there are a few types Quicks picks; gear gasm; jeremy petter has more ect we may get more of it.

also the call back to uber HD made me smile

This is the second time ash has had this kind of attention though most escapies haven't seen 'The divorce'.

Haha my family used to have a Laserdisc player.

Half a movie fit on each side, and that was considered new and good technology.

We had a store near us called Laserland that sold cds, laserdiscs, and rented them too.

Graham's delivery in the credits was brilliant. I was holding back the giggles, then Kathleen started to lose it and I was gone...

Very good episode guys

awesome!

and it's Ash! have not seen her in a while
and yes her tits are nice!
also IT'S A LAZER DISC!

At times this is nearly perfect. Well done folks.

I thought we weren't supposed to call people Ash. That's what that one guy says "Don't call me Ash".

On a side note, I vote that Tyrannosaurus Raptors become a weekly feature. Tyrannosaurus Raptors with great tits... and ENN logos over them.

Yeah, it's the T Rex that can't see individuals without movement, velociraptors can.

This was the greatest one yet!

Great tits episode guys.

I loved the BluRayzor disk.

They are Pulse L'cie enemies of Cocoon

They will use their L'Cie powers to summon Shiva,Odin and many others

*Graham and Kathleen use Paradigm shift*

Graham is now a sentential
Kathleen is a ravagers

Graham uses provoke while Kathleen uses Thunder to kill "FogttenProdigy*

Battle: duration 00:05:95
rating: *****
Spoils: nothing

Ash in any video is brilliant! Especially with bonus tits-related content.

Also, my added old LG mini hi-fi stereo (which I used to use for PC/360) along with my current Logitech 2.1 bass speakers are now linked together.. This formed unlimited amounts of home theater awesome to ENN's theme song!

Gotta say, I rather liked the "Pulse l'Cie" reference..

Damn "ENN" logos stalking Graham! Mark's full of lies, Graham, he really is a T-Rex!

ForgottenPr0digy:

*Graham and Kathleen use Paradigm shift*

Graham is now a sentential

Haha, I read Graham is "sentimental" there...

Maybe I should stop walking through long corridors fighting not so random monsters.

Really great episode guys and gals, good work. Loved the bit at the end.

helo darqness:
Haha my family used to have a Laserdisc player.

Half a movie fit on each side, and that was considered new and good technology.

And then laser rot hit and it didn't seem as good anymore.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here