Doomsday Arcade: Finale Preview

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Finale Preview

Get a sneak peak at the upcoming dramatic conclusion to Doomsday Arcade.

Watch Video

SO cannot wait.

But then...it's over...

*cries*

I find it strange that I had to watch an ad before seeing this ad.

The_root_of_all_evil:
SO cannot wait.

But then...it's over...

*cries*

I feel your pain Root, I truely do feel your pain. I am going to miss this series when it ends.
*weeps inside his casing*

I cannot wait for this.

I saw the thumbnail with the two of them and lightsabers and totally geeked out.

It's gonna be AMAZING!!

I think the ad was longer than the video :P

Can't wait to see Lund and Shanks seeing each other again, I'm guessing it will be even more emotional than the last episode.

Kinda reminded me of Academy Award Winning Movie Trailer.

THEY SAID COMING SOON!

Hah!!

If it takes longer then a month then they lied! ಠ_ಠ

...This is gonna be epic...

Finally, i've been waiting for this for a while. Although I am going to be sad that its ending.

im running out of things to watch on this website

The_root_of_all_evil:
SO cannot wait.

But then...it's over...

*cries*

Fear not, it shall live on forever in our hearts! *que sad, dramatic titanic music*

the final episode looks so awesome...
it's just so sad it has to be the final episode

"puns" - Best tag ever.

I can't wait for it!

But I am sad its ending...

Oh My Epic God.

This is going to be one awesome epic ending episode.

It looks promising. Hopefully it'll make up for the previous episode.

Don't leave us doomsday arcade, I have grown to love you :(

I am really looking forward to this, and I hope there is an available download/DVD/Blu-Ray available after it is over.

Aww, I can't believe the show's coming to a close.

I really can't wait to see this.

Noo please don't let this end! *cries* Though I must say then looks like one hell of an ending. Going out with style.

I'm gonna be really, really sad when Doomsday Arcade ends. It's been my favourite show on the Escapist for ages now. However, the ending looks fantastic.

Also, I wonder who the "cameos" are going to be?

All good things must come to an end i guess =[ I hope the episode is liek an hour long

Zedar0:

You must be thinking that the finale will be super awesomely ridiculously AMAZING, considering I thought the previous episode had as much depth as the Dicelord episode, in fact I think I've already re-watched it twice as many times as that episode.

whoops. I think i just jizzed in my pants :S

The voice over by Lazercat made my day, hope he gets respawned or something... Anyway can't wait!

Wolf Devastator:

Zedar0:

You must be thinking that the finale will be super awesomely ridiculously AMAZING, considering I thought the previous episode had as much depth as the Dicelord episode, in fact I think I've already re-watched it twice as many times as that episode.

24 felt very rushed and sloppy. It started off all right with the graveyard scene, but once it got into fighting the generals, it stopped being good. For being generals (and thus some of the best in Mario's army), they went down way too easy. In previous episodes, there were always tons of obstacles in the way, not to mention each game character's abilities to deal with, but now Shanks can suddenly teleport to every general and immediately kill them? I don't think so. It was simply incoherent, and most of the general encounters weren't even that good. The puns didn't help things, either.

Even once you get past that, the ending doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Kratos doesn't seem like the sort to be sniping, for one thing. Second, considering how easily every other character in the episode was killed, it doesn't quite fit to have one of them insta-kill Laser Cat out of nowhere. Bruce and Jamal abandoning Shanks when he's clearly not right in the head is also a bit odd, but I suppose that one can be excused.

I know this isn't a super-high-quality series or anything, but it was at least decent until 24 came along. It's easily the lowest point of the series so far, which is a shame, considering we're right at the end. I don't expect 25 to be absolutely amazing, but it definitely needs to be GOOD--not the cluttered mess 24 was.

OMG OMG OMG It looks so good but then again it can be possibly as good as what is running though my head right now... well it could be... but where will get all that propane... anyway where was I cant w8 to see it hope it fills the gap that lazer cat left!

It's gonna be awesome, too bad it will end after that :S

Aw, man, today is my last week of vacation. I thought I could end it by watching my favourite series' finale. :-(

Oh, well, I trust the Michaels (or the one Michael who does most of the work) to deliver.

Cant wait guys, It's been a great series.

Zedar0:
24 felt very rushed and sloppy. It started off all right with the graveyard scene, but once it got into fighting the generals, it stopped being good. For being generals (and thus some of the best in Mario's army), they went down way too easy. In previous episodes, there were always tons of obstacles in the way, not to mention each game character's abilities to deal with, but now Shanks can suddenly teleport to every general and immediately kill them? I don't think so. It was simply incoherent, and most of the general encounters weren't even that good. The puns didn't help things, either.

Even once you get past that, the ending doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Kratos doesn't seem like the sort to be sniping, for one thing. Second, considering how easily every other character in the episode was killed, it doesn't quite fit to have one of them insta-kill Laser Cat out of nowhere. Bruce and Jamal abandoning Shanks when he's clearly not right in the head is also a bit odd, but I suppose that one can be excused.

I know this isn't a super-high-quality series or anything, but it was at least decent until 24 came along. It's easily the lowest point of the series so far, which is a shame, considering we're right at the end. I don't expect 25 to be absolutely amazing, but it definitely needs to be GOOD--not the cluttered mess 24 was.

I consider the worst episode to be the Doom episode (ep 5), didn't laugh once until the last second, but I'm excusing it since it was early.

I don't think your considering the mighty force that is Bruce when fighting the Generals ;)

I found it to be at the same pace as every other episode. I mean when I went into the episode knowing it was right before the finale, and with episode 23 nearly leaving us with nothing to advance the story at all, I figured some shortcuts would be made. I was just glad it wasn't just full story and that some light humor was thrown in there in the middle, which was needed to offset the very sad ending.

I guess it's not worth arguing now, but your statement of it being the worst episode just baffled me. When I first discovered that the series existed, I decided to watch them all in order, and some of the earlier episodes nearly put me off with all the over-acting (on purpose I learned later on, either that or they really did get better)

You. Guys. Have. To. Release. It. On. DVD.

That is all.

dududf:

THEY SAID COMING SOON!

Hah!!

If it takes longer then a month then they lied! ಠ_ಠ

you have never met blizzard have you :)

The sudden "Ha!" Escapist ad at the end, made me lol XD

Wantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwant

WANT.

*sniff*

Where will I go for excessive puns now?

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook