Escapist News Network: Games for Pets

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Games for Pets

Surprising new developments are being made in the field of gaming for our furred friends.
Become a fan on Facebook!

Watch Video

That was genius.

"Cats are like old people; when they get bored, they get destructive"

Love it. Keep it up.

One of the better episodes of recent weeks, good job.

Incidently, i never noticed how great Kathleen's rack is before ;)

Looks like the new set isn't up to scratch thanks to the failing "E" or was that intentional?

Now I wish I had a cat...

KITTEH! :D

I want kitteh! gimmi kitteh NOAW! X3

*ehem* controool yourself, breeeaath deeply..

funny show, good one LRR XD

Damn Kathleen, you know what they say: "If you have 'em, flaunt 'em."

Remleiz:

Thank god I'm not the only one who noticed that. Also, thank god for Kathleen's rack... :)

Jandau:

Remleiz:

Thank god I'm not the only one who noticed that. Also, thank god for Kathleen's rack... :)

Oi! thats sexist ya know!

>.>

<.<

Ok, yeah, I noticed too...

Get well soon, Graham!

Poor Graham, still has a cold!!! And talking to himself, too, now that sounds serious (he must be delirious! ;) ).
Good one, guys, I especially like the last tidbit ("filing false tax returns" and "we object to *all* animals testing"). You certainly had me laughing! By the way, those cats looked... annoyed (kinda like mine does when I pick him up! :D ).

Damn, I don't know if it's just me but Kathleen looks smoking hot in this video.

Get well soon, Graham.

"LOOK, OVER THERE, AN EAGLE!"

Good one guys. The resentment towards industry decisions and mocking portrayal of people types and groups is why I watch this.

That and Kathleen... *dreams*

"That's chaos theory."

An adorable kitty AND Jurassic Park references? Win + win, my friends.

Wow... I liked the robots part... "surely a 100.000 monkeys can write games editorial"
Thogh i kind of felt like a cat myself, getting distracted by the bouncing I always write faulty tax refunds!

Simalacrum:

Jandau:

Remleiz:

Oi! thats sexist ya know!

>.>

<.<

Ok, yeah, I noticed too...

me too...

Holy cleavage Kathleen

I feel Graham's pain too :(. I've been stuck with this cold since sunday, soar throat, chesty coughs everything. I'll send you some strepsils when im done with them.
Also im not sure what Kathleen will be more annoyed by. People just noticing her "rack" or the fact that they are talking about it so much.

I think that cat is cute, but it would look cuter wrapped in an LRR t-shirt.

I was half expecting Graham to start going "pew pew pew" when he was holding the E, and then he pulls a Fonz which still got the equal amount of laughs.

It was a good episode, keep it up!

I like the Jurassic park reference he pulls on the end.

Set destruction is comedy win! So are kitties playing games. :)

hahaha, the E from ENN falling was funtastic :D

This episode was pure gold.

Pills_Here:
Damn, I don't know if it's just me but Kathleen looks smoking hot in this video.

She does. Come to think of it, she looks good all the time. Especially as an elf...Raise your hand if you remember that episode.

Get better soon Graham!

Kittens for the ladies, Kathleen for the guys (Yowza) and Jurassic Park for all.

More great stuff from LRR in the Great White North. This is why I tune in every week.

Okay, this was just incredibly cute. Cats gaming just seems awesome.

The Final Fantasy XIII gameplay joke just left me confused though. I'm guessing someone over at LRR really hated it.

"Eeeh!"

Man that made me laugh so hard xD

Great episode.

Well Graham, I know one full proof cure for you - just look at Kathleen - because she was so damn HOT, you're cold will disappear in an instant! ;)

She got more meat on show than a butcher's window.

I feel geekier for just knowing Graham's dad Stuart Stark was Blofus Dufeld.

Although, Khaavren the cat took all the spotlight in this episode.

I'm actually not entirely certain if you planned for the e to be knocked off or if you just played it off REALLY well.

I really don't think people should discuss Kathleen's "great tits" as Graham maybe reading and as we know his, like most us, are simply average.

Chech:
That was genius.

"Cats are like old people; when they get bored, they get destructive"

Love it. Keep it up.

That was definitely my favorite line.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password: