Escapist News Network: Games for Pets

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

This was the best ENN for quite (grammar?) some time. :D

Blofus Dufeld = Best fake name EVER.

Was Kathleen knocking the "e" off the sign scripted or an accident?

Remleiz:

Incidently, i never noticed how great Kathleen's rack is before ;)

I missed a lot of the audio content of the episode, and when I watched it again, the same thing happened. Turns out my drool had shorted out my speakers...

Hey everyone! Protip, I will be at PAX east with Graham, Paul and the rest of LRR. Come say hi to me and my boobs.

Awesome, awesome episode. Graham's dad always makes me laugh.

I wish I could go to PAX East, Kathleen.. But can I say hi to your boobs anyway? They're neighboury boobs too because you're from New Zealand. Ah, geographical humour..

Anyway, awesome in this order. Graham's dad. I mean.. Come on. It's Graham's freakin' dad! Then Kathleen's boobs. Then kitties.. Multiple gaming jokes and references.. Then Graham's cold. This is less than awesome. In fact, it is quite NOT awesome.

For the record, boobs.

Judging by the thread, you and your boobs (And grahams) will be highly popular on the greetings front.

In other news, the episode was great and the kitten deserves more attention. Although around the "Oh My God"...I can see why there are so many distracted people.

Very cute cat!

I never would have thought of using the wiimote for it to play with...

Awesome Jurassic Park reference.

I wonder if Kathleen's top was on purpose to prove she also has *great tits* after the response to the previous video. If so, mission accomplished

Lyinginbedmon:
I feel geekier for just knowing Graham's dad Stuart Stark was Blofus Dufeld.

Although, Khaavren the cat took all the spotlight in this episode.

And once again Lying beats me to the punch.

Okay, I've gotta say, I -did- comment while watching.. But GOD DAMN, that "ehhhh" line absolutely sold this episode for me! Saying it with a cold just sounded even funnier. Graham, never stop being funny. Who am I kidding, you aren't ever not funny.

lol^^ Brilliant!
Wednesday afternoon is the peak of the week.

"eeeeeeeeeeeeeyyy"

Hilarious episode and adorable cats. I really enjoyed the bit during the credits.

Also, Kathleen's boobs.

And it seems like we are all jerks who spent the whole video looking at the same thing... Pft, men. (guilty)

Vicente de Lisboa:
And it seems like we are all jerks who spent the whole video looking at the same thing... Pft, men. (guilty)

I've always fancied Kathleen... Now it just feels cheap. ): <3
I'd still love you even if you covered up <3<3!

Kathleen seems to be taking all of the comments about her boobs well. Unless the wardrobe was on purpose to get everyone to go to PAX east...
wow I feel bad talking about this, moving along.
Good episode I enjoyed Graham's dad as the employee manager for IGN (at least I'm pretty sure it was his dad.)
10,000 monkeys could easily write IGN game reviews... In fact the content quality over there may go up.

CATS! I definatly enjoyed that story, especially the line "cats are like old people when they get bored, they get destructive."
good stuff keep it going. (I hope the E wasn't too broken.)

So the guy who demanded more bestiality in games is a PETA spokesman? Sounds about right.

That was pretty good.

*generic rack compliment*

"Look over there, an eagle!" Thats funny, I just watched the LRR episode where Graham keeps saying "look over there!" and disapears in a puff of smoke.

Also, hope you get over your cold. Those things suck, especially when your voice is important to you.

And awsome, the second Jurassic Park reference :D

Vicente de Lisboa:

What are you talking aboobs?...

Yeah. Great episode, guys!

Remleiz:
One of the better episodes of recent weeks, good job.

True escapist jugs, they won't be constrained.

Thought the idea of 100,000 monkeys writeing IGN reviews was funny.

Lady Kathleen:
Hey everyone! Protip, I will be at PAX east with Graham, Paul and the rest of LRR. Come say hi to me and my boobs.

Well now I have to go.

Must... resist urge... to say something really creepy.

Great episode. It was funny, well written and large.

Cats are like old people; when they get bored, they get destructive.

Hahahha! Epic line. Great episode.

Simalacrum:

Jandau:

Remleiz:

Thank god I'm not the only one who noticed that. Also, thank god for Kathleen's rack... :)

Oi! thats sexist ya know!

>.>

<.<

Ok, yeah, I noticed too...

I too wondered if she was deliberately leaning forward more... or had left bra at home this week.

Why the hell does peta have to make the children cry? As of this moment the only parts of the news report I remember was making games for pets because the rest of the time was focused on Kathleen's epic cleavage.

Colds sucks ; ; I just got over mine.

I loved the first story though with the gaming conference for woman as that was supposed to be in my hometown...lol.

There is more than one reason they cancelled I can asure!

Wow I started counting the amounts of "great rack" or other breast related comments, I'm a bit tired so this number is probably off I got 27. Though I'm in no place to judge that's for sure.

Jandau:

Remleiz:

Thank god I'm not the only one who noticed that. Also, thank god for Kathleen's rack... :)

So do women appreciate it when they are "flattered" by random internet strangers or scared because they know how creepy interfolks can get.

either way, quite a nice rack indeed

Zeeky_Santos:

Jandau:

Remleiz:

So do women appreciate it when they are "flattered" by random internet strangers or scared because they know how creepy interfolks can get.

either way, quite a nice rack indeed

Lady Kathleen:

guess they do get flattered

Cool episode, but the girl's acting at the very end was pretty bad.

Talking about monkeys, cute cats and generous cleavage; What is there not to like in this episode? :D

How old is Kathleen? She is quite gorgeous, but her destructive nature makes me wonder if she's older than she appears to be. She may be secretly elderly, or feline.

EDIT: Oh good, turns out I wasn't the only one hypnotized by cleavage. :p
I think it should be stated that ENN is an excellent show, not because of or in spite of but just as well, as Kathleen's boobs.

Simalacrum:

Jandau:

Remleiz:

Oi! thats sexist ya know!

>.>

<.<

Ok, yeah, I noticed too...

No it's not, don't be silly,

Also NICE TITS KATHLEEN!

boobies? Oh, I mean great EP, keep em coming, and yet what would make the cleavage even better? Kitty ears! /beatingadeadhorse

I think Kathleen's trying a bit too hard with that huge cleavage. I mean showing off a little is okay, but damn... But hey, maybe that's just me.

Anywhoo, loved the video, games for cats sounds like an incredible idea!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here