Escapist News Network: Games for Pets

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

"Merely despicable instead of vomit inducing."
Awesome line. I love the little comments at the bottom. Who am I kidding I loved it all.
Y'all shouldn't be responsible for laughter induced pants wetting.

esteban138:
I have never seen a family resemblance like Graham Stark and his dad... is it possible Graham is actually a clone?

paul too http://loadingreadyrun.com/videos/view/231/The-Season-4-Finale

that cat bit was brilliant. I really enjoyed this episode, one of your best in my opinion. "cats are like old people, when they get bored, they get destructive." lolololol

Good god her rack, dam.

that was an awesome impersonation of Jurassic Park, i watched it yesterday made me lol hard!
love the show keep up the good work!

so far, cats have only shown interest for rubber balls and scratching poles, so I don't think they'll need games soon :)

GrahamS:

Lim-Dul:
Graham: Kathleen! The view count on ENN is going down! What can we do?
Kathleen: I have an idea!

I can assure that we have never, ever had a conversation even remotely close to this.
We strive for funny writing, foremost. Anything else is a pleasant bonus.

Um, what about Commodore Hustle: Viral? You actually posted a video on youtube of Kathleen (rather unsuccessfully) flaunting her chest for the very reason of drawing traffic to the site.

And no in the next ENN we do not need to see your balls getting destroyed, you have served the internet enough.

For the life of me I seem to be failing at posts.

Yes new account. Lurked for too long I guess.

Hope you get better Graham. Be sure to load up on vitamin c (like OJ or something) as well.

I just noticed this (from the comparison picture), but Kathleen that hairstyle looks better than before. I'm guessing it just grew naturally longer over time, though.

While I'm at it: KITTIES! OMG SO ADORABLE! :D

What a great cleavage-- I mean episode.

Great episode. Especially the IGN bit. Gotta love the monkeys.

What's with all the comments about Kathleen's rack? Am I the only one not staring at her chest? Seriously, guys, creepy.

hope you fix that. what about her cats

Phenom828:
Wow... I liked the robots part... "surely a 100.000 monkeys can write games editorial"
Thogh i kind of felt like a cat myself, getting distracted by the bouncing I always write faulty tax refunds!

Simalacrum:

Jandau:

Remleiz:
Incidently, i never noticed how great Kathleen's rack is before ;)

Thank god I'm not the only one who noticed that. Also, thank god for Kathleen's rack... :)

Oi! thats sexist ya know!

>.>

<.<

Ok, yeah, I noticed too...

me too...

one more... noticed epicness

BEST. ENDING. EVER.

Kathleen should have freakouts more often.

kathleensboobs:
We're more visible in this episode because Kathleen is wearing a slightly different outfit than usual. Here is a screen shot showing Kathleen from the most recent episode, as well as the first episode. Usually, Kathleen is covering us up with that little black mesh thing depicted in the right hand section of the picture.

Wow. Welcome to the Escapist.

ENN was always my second favorite show on this site next to Yahtzee's Zero Punctuation but if the already SMOKIN' HOT Kathleen continues to wear those low cut tops I think I have a new favorite. I mean my god!....I think I've watched this episode 3 times already because I wasn't paying attention to the show at all the first time around and was mesmerized by Kathleen and her....well, you know.

Lady Kathleen:

Secondly, the boobs thing... I forget a camisole ONCE... oh well. I think everyone had a nice day due to the error, but I won't be repeating it anytime soon.

Considering it appears to be the focus rather than the jokes, it's now easy to manipulate a good chunk of users if writing is slow that day.

GrahamS:

Lim-Dul:

I can assure that we have never, ever had a conversation even remotely close to this.

We were shooting two episodes worth that day due to skipping town for PAX East and Kathleen got her outfits muddled.
I mean, we're not... saddened by this development (hurr, jokes), but it certainly wasn't intentional.

Wait... Sweet! Next week will have boobs if I'm not mistaken lol.

I liked 5:00, especially the bottom-right sixth of the screen. Niiiiice.

Lady Kathleen:

hey, those two cats are my cats. If they really were in danger I would probably freak out in a similar manner.
Secondly, the boobs thing... I forget a camisole ONCE... oh well. I think everyone had a nice day due to the error, but I won't be repeating it anytime soon.

I don't really hear anyone really complaining as they are commenting on the beauty of your body and I'll probably won't be the last person to say this that you are quite the dame with or without the camisole.

Now obviously I'm not saying to repeat this lack of wardrobe but you gotta admit that when it comes to boys or men, we notice this stuff because we do focus on the physical features.

Just remember we focused on today's splendid breasts because we admire your beauty, not because we noticed you didn't wear a camisole.

EDIT: I may be a guy but I say why not, next episode let's see Graham go topless for the ladies. Not too late to make comedy out of an error and let the ladies enjoy some of the Graham cracker :P.

I'm not gonna lie. The boobs were very distracting (not that I'm complaining).

kathleensboobs:
We're more visible in this episode because Kathleen is wearing a slightly different outfit than usual. Here is a screen shot showing Kathleen from the most recent episode, as well as the first episode. Usually, Kathleen is covering us up with that little black mesh thing depicted in the right hand section of the picture.

Seriously, you created an account just to point this out? Are you actually gonna post under that name now or leave that ID to die?

Serafis:
Yes new account. Lurked for too long I guess.

Hope you get better Graham. Be sure to load up on vitamin c (like OJ or something) as well.

I just noticed this (from the comparison picture), but Kathleen that hairstyle looks better than before. I'm guessing it just grew naturally longer over time, though.

While I'm at it: KITTIES! OMG SO ADORABLE! :D

Really? I'm more of a fan to the old hairstyle. I find it sleeker and more "office-like".

That was great episode. I rarely use my Wii anymore since I got my 360 last summer. I guess I could give it to my cats so they have something to do.

concupiscentcrustace:

esteban138:
I have never seen a family resemblance like Graham Stark and his dad... is it possible Graham is actually a clone?

paul too http://loadingreadyrun.com/videos/view/231/The-Season-4-Finale

That is one of my top ten favorite LRR videos to date. When I first watched it, I wasn't sure how they did it, I actually thought that they had gotten a really good makeup artist to make them look older. It is awesome that they got their dads involved.

I think Kathleen's wardrobe malfunction is what we straight optimists call a "Happy Accident". How did Graham keep from looking down and to his left the whole time? That man is a true professional. And yes, I stopped lurking on this site and finally signed up just to comment on Kathleen's lovely 'accoutrements'. You guys totally got to mention this on the next episode. News flash! Dudes like boobs! Just Kidding...You're a dream Kathleen!

God damn, it's like a freaking Russ Meyer flick. Thanks, Kathleen for you are the one with the excellent tits. Now to replay jiggly part at the end over and over.

Very entertaining. Cool to see a cat and 2 puppies in this weeks episode.

In other words: nice dress Kathleen.

Kuliani:

Perhaps Graham should forget his dress shirt next episode to even it out?

Maybe he was pantless..... and we'll never know.

Also, good job on staying classy dudes...

I smell a hilarious reference to these semi-creepy comments coming next week.

I had to look up what a camisole is....hey, you learn something new everyday.

pigmy wurm:

GrahamS:

Lim-Dul:

Um, what about Commodore Hustle: Viral? You actually posted a video on youtube of Kathleen (rather unsuccessfully) flaunting her chest for the very reason of drawing traffic to the site.

And no in the next ENN we do not need to see your balls getting destroyed, you have served the internet enough.

Well, for one thing, that was a joke :)

I'm just saying we've never intentionally tried to increase viewers with boobles.

CK76:
I really don't think people should discuss Kathleen's "great tits" as Graham maybe reading and as we know his, like most us, are simply average.

I see what you did there! ;o)
Nice episode, cheers!

Shut_up_Flanders:
How did Graham keep from looking down and to his left the whole time? That man is a true professional.

They're dating IRL, right? Draw your own conclusions.

I'm glad Kathleen decided to bring her boobs to the party.

They are a welcome guest!

Wow, already three people stopped lurking and started to post because of Kathleens boobs. Thats serious marketing potential!

Tenmar:

Lady Kathleen:

hey, those two cats are my cats. If they really were in danger I would probably freak out in a similar manner.

I don't really hear anyone really complaining as they are commenting on the beauty of your body and I'll probably won't be the last person to say this that you are quite the dame with or without the camisole.

Now obviously I'm not saying to repeat this lack of wardrobe but you gotta admit that when it comes to boys or men, we notice this stuff because we do focus on the physical features.

Just remember we focused on today's splendid breasts because we admire your beauty, not because we noticed you didn't wear a camisole.

EDIT: I may be a guy but I say why not, next episode let's see Graham go topless for the ladies. Not too late to make comedy out of an error and let the ladies enjoy some of the Graham cracker :P.

I think there is something of a mix between mock-horror and stifled laughter at the mention of Graham cracker.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 72787)