Game Dogs: Episode 11: Interview

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Episode 11: Interview

Roger and Chet are interviewed by GamePunx magazine.

Watch Video

HAHAHAHA!!! Awesome!

Aaaaaand a slip backwards. There was really no fun to be had in this episode. Keep going though! 9 and 10 were great.

Man that guy was a total douche, lovin' this series though, keep it up :D P.S. more mister yee please

The games division manager has placed this screen here to annoy you.
Annoy You!

:)

Not as good as last week but I enjoyed it. I had a good laugh at the end.

"Why doesn't our game have puppies?
PUPPIES!"
Awesome.
Oh, and "A long time ago in a galaxy fur fur away"?

... brilliant

This episode was so much better. I'm starting to feel like the show's going somewhere. Can't wait to see what happens post gold.

Meh... t'was allright, not the funniest episode, but eveything has 'ups' and 'downs', and the 'downs' make you appreciate the 'ups' even more.
I liked Susan's guest appearence though : )

Is that a CliffyB dog? I was wonder after he started going on about how he was getting old, reminded me of when someone gave him the 'Dude Huge' nickname after he said the same thing.

This episode was good at times but needs somthing more don't know what you could add it was still fun

Ummmm...I have a question...

At one point, the guy says that his girlfriend is 16. Since this is a show about "dogs", wouldn't she be a old hermit?

Otherwise, this week has the best Gary line to date.

Random Argument Man:
At one point, the guy says that his girlfriend is 16. Since this is a show about "dogs", wouldn't she be a old hermit?

Ha, You sly dog.

Seriously this show is definately getting better. I'm glad I stuck with it.

Why doesn't our game have puppies?

This episode kinda dragged on for me. It just didn't seem to have a good flow like some previous ones. I loved Susan's cameo though.

Not that great. I feel that it was a step backwards from the last few episodes that were not great, but weren't at all that bad. Hopefully next will be better.

lol at the opening! =D

The game journalist certainly didnt look too intrested, poor Roger and Chet, heh.

The Almighty Grigard:
Aaaaaand a slip backwards. There was really no fun to be had in this episode. Keep going though! 9 and 10 were great.

I predicted as much..

Just slowly declineing again guys, 1-5 were terrible, 6-8 MASSIVE improovement,but now i feel its getting worse again :(

So are there going to be as many episodes about E3 as there were for the making of the game?

Monshroud:
I loved Susan's cameo though.

Thanks! I hope I get to come back. :)

Wasn't as furrtastic as the last ones, but I did enjoy you poking fun at Cliff Bleszinski. At least thats who I'm guessing you were poking fun at.

But still, not as good, but still kind of funny.

Puppies... gets them every time

has anyone noticed that they're messing about with the tags? A galaxy fur fur away

Fur pun tags are awesome! Are we gonna get more Escapist crew cameos?! I really hope we do.

Cyborg puppies that take over the world, that mixes fps, platformer and rts... must... see... this game! Hahahaha.

Phenom828:
Meh... t'was allright, not the funniest episode, but eveything has 'ups' and 'downs', and the 'downs' make you appreciate the 'ups' even more.

Wait o.o susan arendt here on the escapist had a guest appearance? Call me blind, but I didn't see it

Susan Arendt:

Monshroud:
I loved Susan's cameo though.

Thanks! I hope I get to come back. :)

you were the girl dog interviewer from gamepunk magazine

LOL at "why doesn't our games have puppies Puppies"

This ep was kinda short but I do like Axle Roma just because he's big douche and has a huge ego and loves showing it off.

Best one so far, by a long way. It even made me laugh at one point!

Nice job, seriously ^^

ehh it dragged on a bit, but w/e this show has definitely gotten better overall haha

Game dogs has its good and bad moments.

i hope your trollin with the yugoslavia part :D

I knew Game Dogs would get better with age. First of all, I'm so glad you guys aren't using the same lines for the intro and are changing them around.

What the... Is that a Papillon?! Dude, my family got a Papillon a just last month.

UGH! Axel is dating a 16 year old?! Oh, wait... is that in dog years? Would that even matter? Now I'm confused...

Anyhow, great show! It's really picking up speed now.

...okay, I have to ask, Russ Pitts, is your avatar that bald bad guy from Hellboy 1?

Mr.Squishy:

Phenom828:

Wait o.o susan arendt here on the escapist had a guest appearance? Call me blind, but I didn't see it

I'm the interviewer from GamePunx. :)

16?
16 for a dog is old >.>

Hmm... I can't say this episode was particularly funny. Well, until the end, that is. "Why doesn't our game have puppies! Puppies!" :P

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here