Game Dogs: Episode 11: Interview

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Susan Arendt:

Mr.Squishy:

Phenom828:
Meh... t'was allright, not the funniest episode, but eveything has 'ups' and 'downs', and the 'downs' make you appreciate the 'ups' even more.
I liked Susan's guest appearence though : )

Wait o.o susan arendt here on the escapist had a guest appearance? Call me blind, but I didn't see it

I'm the interviewer from GamePunx. :)

You seemed very, perhaps even a little too professional for an employee of GamePunx Magazine

Well... that was a dissapointment.

Anterean:

Susan Arendt:

Mr.Squishy:

Phenom828:
Meh... t'was allright, not the funniest episode, but eveything has 'ups' and 'downs', and the 'downs' make you appreciate the 'ups' even more.
I liked Susan's guest appearence though : )

Wait o.o susan arendt here on the escapist had a guest appearance? Call me blind, but I didn't see it

You seemed very, perhaps even a little too professional for an employee of GamePunx Magazine

Oh, I dunno. It's not like I was really paying attention to...uh...the one in the sweater. And, uh...the tall one. Chuck. Something like that. ;)

Also, you can't tell, but I'm totally hungover. The music from Axl Roma was killing me!

PUPPIES! That is all.

Maybe I should elaborate a bit more; some really good voice work from Susan and Russ this week, but the humor did fall a little flat up until that line at the end. Probably the best sendoff on this show so far.

Well this episode was pretty boring. I almost stopped watching half way through.

This weeks episode was pretty funny. Loved the whole Cliffy B parody.

It was a great episode, so kudos for a job well done. Also, Susan, your cameo was simply awesome.

Susan Arendt:

Anterean:

Susan Arendt:

Oh, I dunno. It's not like I was really paying attention to...uh...the one in the sweater. And, uh...the tall one. Chuck. Something like that. ;)

Also, you can't tell, but I'm totally hungover. The music from Axl Roma was killing me!

Fair point, and being hung over really puts that final touch on the GamePunx authenticity.
I would have expected their interviews to be drunk and insulting, but hung over and not paying certainly works

A game with machine gun puppies. Action, rts, and platform elements all in one game. You had me at machine gun puppies.

Please cancel this non funny furry crap.

Axel Roma reminded me of a certain Cliffy B....i don't know exactly why though

willgreg123:

What the... Is that a Papillon?! Dude, my family got a Papillon a just last month.

UGH! Axel is dating a 16 year old?! Oh, wait... is that in dog years? Would that even matter? Now I'm confused...

Papillon was my first thought too!

And my response to all the comments regarding 16 being old for a dog would be...and of course this is just me, I don't know what the creators would say...but *I* generally assume that one of the humanoid characteristics granted to anthropomorphic animals is a human life expectancy. xD

I would also assume that anthro animals have trichromatic color vision. Why keep those little technical limitations that are unnecessary in fiction?

Anyway, I agree with the general consensus: another good ep--not quite the best, but funny.

Uhhhh... meh. This one was really just one long, running joke. It was a funny at times, but never really hilarious.

Meh - worst one yet.
There was just nothing happening that wasn't either for too predictable or contrived.
Shame really - GD has been quite good up til then.

Hope the form comes back next week.

Damn, that reporter sounded a lot like Susan Arendt. I dunno why.
Well, I thought Axel was fucking hilarious. And the last line... but more the most part it just felt boring and awkward... but keep it up. It was really getting good for a while!!

Lol really liked this episode XD, better than last week's drawn out Yee scene T_T, And what with the furry references XD

Why did everyone keep rocking back and forth like a damn parakeet while they were talking? Between that and the teleporting hands that kept appearing and disappearing at the bottom of the screen watching this almost sent me insane.

A bit of a meh, I have to say. I dunno. Maybe it's just my mood.
Didn't help that I really cannot stand cavalier king charles >_< Rat bastards.

It was a good episode, and the intro of a rival does show how insignificant a label that Electro is, and how they guys are small fish in the games industry at this point ( I assume this is where you're going with the show)

Good job in fairness, but the humour was a bit off beat for me.
Again, probably just me.

So much potential squandered. You could have done a really funny bit having a doggie version of noted game reviewers (Adam and Morgan from Xplay, or possibly a Yahtzee mutt) and focus the episode more one some of the quirks and pitfalls of the game reviewing industry.

The only really good joke, and good because it was subtle, was the "We're in full 32 colors"

I didnt even get close to laughing, nice drawings i guess, but not even nearly funny.

Boba Frag:

Didn't help that I really cannot stand cavalier king charles >_< Rat bastards.

Where was there a Cavvie? O.o I personally think they're cute dogs, but I didn't see one in this show.

why no puppies? Maybe because congress passed a law you can't kill children in video games...

That might just be a tiny bit of reason.

Both games seem awesome though. They both have their merits.

Hahaha, another great episode! It's hard to compete when you are next to those guys!

Pinstar:
So much potential squandered. You could have done a really funny bit having a doggie version of noted game reviewers (Adam and Morgan from Xplay, or possibly a Yahtzee mutt) and focus the episode more one some of the quirks and pitfalls of the game reviewing industry.

The only really good joke, and good because it was subtle, was the "We're in full 32 colors"

I'd have to agree there.
Can they even distinguish blue, red, or green? \o/
Anywho, A-Lane started somewhat slow, but the show took off with grandeur.

Succeed with trial and error my good friends, you'll have this pegged in no time!
Meanwhile; think of more fur pun tags. They're humorous. x3

16? Huh, she's kinda getting old in dog years
Was that the joke?

Still too many "Get it? 'Cause they're DOGS!" jokes.

Was that Susan Arendt as the interviewer?

63 comments?...nice turn out,I can really see this show is slipping from view.You had an ok run but I think it's time to throw in the towel...unless you can really pull something out of the show that'll really wow people,but I doubt it.

considering the slow start I was really fearing for this series you made great strides with the last couple weeks this wasn't bad but guys you had a winning formula stick with it.

Pretty good, but it really didn't have any humor in it till the end.

I want to play "Death Kennel"! Or at least, see that trailer ;.;

This episode has confirmed me that the audience for GameDogs is finally cemented, now I will never miss an episode. Great work on this one guys. "Puppies!!!"

Satan's Retrivers will be better than Death Kennel

Yay Satan!

It was simply okay. Still not that funny though.

16? That dude's girlfriend is ANCIENT (for a dog).

You know Yugoslavia doesn't exist anymore, right?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here