LoadingReadyRun: Le Café

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Le Café

French restaurants have never been more French.

Watch Video

LMAO That was hilarious, and the customer's acting was brilliant.
Aces guys, real good.

Good vid, love the end when he is flying through the air. it made me lol.

Great work. Great to see Andy again. Love the work.

Oh God, I'm never going to trust a French Café ever again...

Could be worse.. They could be trying to feed ya snails.

haha love the ending trebuchet where have i heard that word before. ermmm.. i think its a type of fish :D

Keith K:

I went to a Japanese theme restaurant when I was in Japan where the snails exploded.

Hilarious video. Great ending.

Tonimata:
Aces guys, real good.

That would be Mr Andy Cownden, he joins in on LRR every so often and raises the quality of the videos as does a Mr. Brad Kirkland but he's studying in the UK at the moment.

At least its not as bad as that cafe that tries to fire you into orbit.

The ending was hilarious as usual.

Keep up the good work!

Elomin Sha:

Tonimata:
Aces guys, real good.

That would be Mr Andy Cownden, he joins in on LRR every so often and raises the quality of the videos as does a Mr. Brad Kirkland but he's studying in the UK at the moment.

What do you think would happen if Andy and Brad were in a video together, I think the internet would explode with all the awesome forced into one video.

webrunner:

Keith K:

I went to a Japanese theme restaurant when I was in Japan where the snails exploded.

Do you have any pics!? Pretty please?? :D

webrunner:

Keith K:

Those crazy Japanese. Not to mention that special dish there with the spiked fish that is lethal when not prepared with the utmost caution.

And sometimes it is not prepared with the utmost caution and people DIE.

"C'est magnifique, mais ce n'est pas le déjeuner. C'est de la folie"

One internet to whoever knows what I am paraphrasing.

Use Andy MOAR!

He's fantastic.

I was coughing from laughter by the end of this episode.Good ol' LRR,it can always get me laughing.

Just yesterday I was listening to an old LRR podcast where they were discussing the relative merits of catapults and trebuchets. I wonder if the idea for this video has been around for a while.

Brilliant as ever guys. I could use a laugh just now and you didn't fail to deliver. Thumbs up!

awesome video, Andy is brilliant as always, but i would think the Canadians where above making that horrible accent ^^.

Elomin Sha:

Tonimata:
Aces guys, real good.

I agree, his interpretation of a raging customer is as accurate as it is hilarious. Also, there's something about his way of speaking which I can't put my finger on, but that I also find adds to the whole overall comedy.

The verry end was the best... (:

Yeah; you lost me with the trebuchet, until I had to look it up. Still, it was a funny video :D

Asnone:

Elomin Sha:

Tonimata:
Aces guys, real good.

What do you think would happen if Andy and Brad were in a video together, I think the internet would explode with all the awesome forced into one video.

They are in a video together called "The Pub" it is pretty awesome

Andy is BRILLIANT. He should be in movies! Also, Graham and Paul's French accents are.. Well.. They're French, but what kind of French..?

Heh.. Only customer. Poor empty cafe ;; Tim's hat placing is also quite pimpage.

FLYING ANDY WITH MUFFIN. BEST. ENDING. EVARZ!

I think being shot out of a siege engine after a meal would be rather entertaining.

lmao. Catapult! I love it!!!

...I would so go to that Restaurant!

Lol. I loved it. Especially liked the ending.

Nice video guys.

This is why I'm happy I studied French in high school.
No unwilling airtime caused by medieval siege weaponry.

Yaxley:
Just yesterday I was listening to an old LRR podcast where they were discussing the relative merits of catapults and trebuchets. I wonder if the idea for this video has been around for a while.

Which podcast would this be?

OT: Good to see Andy, and it sounds like these guys learned their accents from The Saboteur, amiright?

Where the hell did you get that guy? He's like Dr. McCoy crossed with James Stewart. I love it.

That was also the jauntiest I think a hat can be without breaking the laws of physics.

Ekonk:

webrunner:

Keith K:

Those crazy Japanese. Not to mention that special dish there with the spiked fish that is lethal when not prepared with the utmost caution.

And sometimes it is not prepared with the utmost caution and people DIE.

The final test for those type of chefs is to make raw blowfish (fugu) for THEMSELVES. That way, if they die, they were probably not fit to cut blowfish for other people anyway.

Anyway, I would love to eat at a restaurant that shot me out a trebuchet OR a catapult. I feel like the rush of adrenaline would add significantly to my meal. Those french know what they are doing.

As long as they feed you Nouvelle Cuisine i guess it would be cool to be launched from a catapult...else i would hurl

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here