Unskippable: Final Fantasy XIII

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

Final Fantasy XIII

Brooding and the impossible hairdo go together like guns and swords.

Watch Video

Clever bait and switch

Awesome prank guys, I was very confused at first. Kinda stale on jokes for the walking section though.

oh you clever bastards...you fooled me but i still enjoyed the show good job gentlemen

Damn you.
I wanted XIII!
I'll sue for false advertising!

[Shakes fist]

Other than that, great episode.

i wondered why the title sequence was showing random clips..... very clever

XIII?

*Grin*

WTF FFIII? Hey wait......:looks at calendar:..oh. Nice early april fools joke guys.

Haha! you got me

great switcheroo. However, does this mean that you will bot be doing FFXIII in the future because I would kind of like to see that as well.

and good job unskippable fans, it would have been really embarrassing if someone had tried to get first post on this by commenting before seeing the video.

ahhh hahaha you guys, you guys are some funny guys.... with the video... and the lieing

But serriously, great vid lolz

You tricksy tricksy bastards, good episode.

Just so you know I was!! A veteran of the War of the Magically Delicious Marshmallow Beasts or WMDMB. They were holding weapons of mass disintegration in marsh bushes. Dark dark times, the things I saw, the things I saw...

I guess I was one of the few who recognized the opening sequence before you guys said anything. Nice blast from the past... and as I recall, the mechs weren't steam-powered, they were wind-up.

ARGH! ARGH! ARGH! ARGH! ARGH!

You tricky devils...

I was loving all of the mode 7 jokes. I can remember when mode 7 was the shit. The golden age of RPGs..

Eh, this was probably a more interesting game anyway.

But why didn't you do the real Final Fantasy III? Especially the DS version? It would have been nice to have some giant chicken and immensely huge crystal tower jokes.

That was final fantasy 6, not three, or is that part of the joke?

am i the only one that was dissapointed by that?

sorry but i guess i just can't take a joke

and now i'm probably gonna get put on probation =-(

pigmy wurm:
great switcheroo. However, does this mean that you will bot be doing FFXIII in the future because I would kind of like to see that as well.

and good job unskippable fans, it would have been really embarrassing if someone had tried to get first post on this by commenting before seeing the video.

and strangely i was going to do just that

lucky i didn't

OK, so I laughed when Final Fantasy III popped up, and I expected you to change it, then you didn't...
And I was worried...

Still, good as usual, though it doesn't work as well when there isn't a whole lot going on.

Nice joke... It was a good episode.
Hopefully we do get a Final Fantasy XIII Unskippable sometime, though.

oh you :3

I am pleased by the outcome xD

Hahahaha... great joke you guys... Now give us our real FF XIII or we'll rush you with a heard of Chocobo.

Haha, you got me :D

Aw, SHIT!

Anyway, good episode regardless *(twitches)* and for those confused, FFIII and FFVI are the same but released in different places. One of them (US I think?) didn't have the first few.

...well played, gentlemen. Well played.

LIES!!!!!!!!! LIES I TELL YOU!

Haha, great episode as always :)

I knew something was up when I saw the clouds and lightning.
"That doesn't look like good graphics." When the organ player died, I knew you were up to no good and starting to make trouble in my neighborhood.

An excellent video, though. Final Fantasy games have the habit of saying absolutely nothing with as many words as possible in their intros.

And the X is indeed very important.

I'm happier seeing a video about Final Fantasy 3/6 than I would have been if it were actually Final Fantasy 13.

For all of you wondering, that was FF III (FF VI Japan) on SNES, which was re-released to the PSone in FF anthology as FF VI. So the real question becomes, are they going to do the real FF III first, or the real FF XIII?

Ah Final Fantasy 6.
'Tis the greatest of all RPG's

And if you disagree with me, then....

That is your opinion! XD

The initial joke was ingenious but I was quite impressed that you managed to create humour out of such a monotonous cutscene.

NOICE WUN!

I lol'd for the sheer dropping of an "X"

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook