Unskippable: Final Fantasy XIII

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

...Wow. You sure had me fooled there. But yeah, loved the bit about "War of the Magical Marshmelllow Beasts" and the discussion on how a steam-powered mech would work.

Ya know, you guys actually did me a favor. Thanks for doing an unskippable of one of my favorite SNES games. So I say this was better than choosing to do FFXIII.

Very nice guys, you had me going right up until I saw the intro to the story. Loved the whole part about the "rediscovering" of the technology in some guy's closet and the "Vapo rub" joke. Unskippable is what makes my Monday's bearable with the all the classes I have to take and such. Keep up the good work!

Nice april fools joke now next week do FF13?? PLEASE

You may have won this round but you won't be so lucky next time!

Very nice tho, I was actually confused at the opener as to why the clouds looked so cheaply done.

Greham and Paul that was pretty amusing with the change and I'm impressed you got that much out of that scene.

And all of you who were saying how confused you are about that being FF6, that makes me feel old now.

That made my day, can't believe I didn't work out what you'd actually done till the title.

That is some annoying organ playing though.

Clever guys, really clever with that switch and bait. Is there any chance you'll actually tear into FF13 sometime as well? I can't believe I didn't see that coming either now that I look at the dates.

You sneaky sons of bitches. Oh well. Good episode as always, and happy early April Fools Day everyone!

IronBahamut:
i wondered why the title sequence was showing random clips..... very clever

Yeah. as im bits from the trailer.

Well, shocked an surprised me. Little dissapointed but...meh, it was nice to see an old classic

Guys Final Fantasy VI in Japan = Final Fantasy III in the US because II, III and V were not released outside Japan. This was only corrected with the release of Final Fantasy VII which was also VII outside of Japan much to the dismay of many gamers who were confused as to when IV, V and VI had happened.

Welcome to 10 years ago.

Oh wow, that was a great early April Fool's joke.

Good show :)

I can tell someone did their agricultural history... fallow fields n' all. :D

I kidn of like watching these when I haven't played the game. bu tI played this so was rewatching it. FUCKING BLEH!

mairsil:
That was final fantasy 6, not three, or is that part of the joke?

When it first came to the SNES, it was Final Fantasy III. In Japan, it was Final Fantasy VI.

sike!

lol good one, forgot April Fools was coming up
not sure if I'll ever play FFXIII but eh we'll see

It's funny 'cause it's actually Final Fantasy VI, the US just sucked at getting Final Fantasy games over here.

Even so, it's hilarious. Especially when the esper vaporizes Biggs Vicks and Wedge.

You totally got me. At first I thought it was a joke by the game creators, starting with a poor graphic screen and changing into the fancypants good graphics.

its ironic because i was just IN mode 7 while doing my job earlier !

duchaked:
sike!

lol good one, forgot April Fools was coming up
not sure if I'll ever play FFXIII but eh we'll see

from what my dependable hombre said its pretty awesome.....(is the last american gamer without a ps3 or a 360)

I was very confused at first, I haven't seen/played XIII yet so I thought maybe it was just doing some strange pixelated intro and then it goes all vector on us... but nope. :P Good job you guys

Hahahaha

wait so...no xiii...at all? my first unskippable is a fraud

Genius "Missing the X can't be too different right...". Funny as always but I thought the middle section was a bit lacking

Falknarr:

Spiner909:
My lord! This is Final Fantasy 3?
It's ugly, so horribly ugly...

Must... contain... rage.... raARGH!
Nah, it's cool. You CAN'T mean that seriously... right?

I meant it completely. I would never play that.

Cool, a Final Fantasy XIII unskippable. This is going to be... Wait a minute...

Nice early April fools joke guys. Great video.

Now get to making an "actual" Final Fantasy XIII video.

Well, either that, or on God of War III.

well done guys, well done

Spiner909:

Falknarr:

Spiner909:
My lord! This is Final Fantasy 3?
It's ugly, so horribly ugly...

Must... contain... rage.... raARGH!
Nah, it's cool. You CAN'T mean that seriously... right?

I meant it completely. I would never play that.

Next he's going to tell us that FFVII or FFX was the best... Excuse me while I cry forever.

@ Video

Oh the grin that broke out on my face when I saw those horribly familiar clouds mixed with that ominous organ music. Love you forever.

uergh, you got me!

haha, niiice, I see what you did there LRR team... :P

That made me so happy. I almost regretted seeing this video, but I'm so glad I didn't.

This was so awesome.

You found jokes for that entire opening credit sequence? I'm impressed!

*sarcasm* very funny guys...not

Welcome back to the third grade *roll*

Lame. What's the point of April's fools jokes anyway?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here