Unskippable: Final Fantasy XIII

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

GrahamS:
Final Fantasy XIII

Brooding and the impossible hairdo go together like guns and swords.

Be sure to join the Unskippable Facebook Fan Page here.

Watch Video

So I was watching this for the 5895823th time, and I noticed a funny error by Paul at 2:44, where he says "Hey, VapoRub(making a joke about Vicks' name) , can you uh..step away from the edge a little bit? You're making me nervous." Except the one near the edge is Wedge, not Vicks(/Biggs)!

I expect my trophy to be mailed in 2-3 business days. Preferably accompanied by an envelope with Graham's lipstick-kisses on it and sprayed with Paul's finest perfume.

I have to ask why it says it is final fantasy three, is that not number six? Apart from that,yeah.

John_Dillinger:
I have to ask why it says it is final fantasy three, is that not number six? Apart from that,yeah.

when porting the game over to america, they changed the name from 6 to3 because it was the 3rd Final Fantasy game to be ported (Ibelive 2,4 and 5 weren't ported until much later)

I was so tricked!!! You should do a review for FFXII. =)

Sons of a submariner! (pun)

That was awesome! It's nice to see kinematics form an old game, even if it is just reading text. It's A MILLION times better than the shit that makes up most of this show! Even with the hilarious commentary, I'm practically BEGGING for it all to end! How do you guys sit through this crap all the time?!

wicked

o they got use.

What have I been saying? Everyone's after the doomsday macguffin. Man this is predictable. No, don't tell me, the bad guy uses the destructive force of magic to blow stuff up on an atomic bomb scale?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here